SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud
agingdragqueen wrote:Definitely, I'll get them on that, we should be able to process that today.

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I've been a long time woot customer and appreciate feeling as though my business matters (regardless of wether it does or not :^D)

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

jdelvoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jdelvoie
jdelvoie wrote:Aw WHAT?

Where's mine? My party is today and I got nothing yesterday. I am very sad now.

Woot CS got to my order in time it seems and downgraded my shipping at my request when I realized it wasn't going to arrive in time.

danmillstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danmillstein

So i tore the stupid label off and now i got a hole in my new shirt. Labels are not cool. Like you didn't know.

matier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matier

I still have not heard or received a replacement order for my son. Christmas is coming soon, and I am without the promised shirt. Any help out there?

ROGETRAY wrote:I have no thighs of thunder but I can help.

Sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services. We appreciate your ongoing patience while they attend to email inquiries this busy holiday season.

Please check your email inbox soon, as Member Services should be replying to you inquiries very shortly.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

matier wrote:I still have not heard or received a replacement order for my son. Christmas is coming soon, and I am without the promised shirt. Any help out there?

Sorry for the delay in response:

In regards to your Ninja Season - Men's Medium order - please double check the tracking in the "Stuff You Bought" page. According to our records, it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow on 12/20.

In regards to the The Pen and the Sword Journal - we have issued a replacement order for this item, however we currently don't have access to the replacement order's tracking. This order was more than likely expedited, so please keep a look out as it should arrive very shortly.

danmillstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danmillstein

So i tore off the stupid label and now i got a hole in my new shirt. LABELS? We don't need no stinking labels.

matier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matier

I received no shirt in the package delivered. The order had 1 "Angry Day" Hoodie and 1 Medium Ninja shirt. The item delivered was the hoodie only. I am still out one medium shirt. This is an complete disappointment, as I was hoping to give the shirt to my son for Christmas. That obviously is not going to happen now. Please, at this point, refund my shirt order. I have had to dispute the charge on my credit card, but if the refund happens first, that will be dropped by my bank.

I am moving on. The part that sucks, is after 182 woots, the last 3 orders have been problems resulting in one refund, 1 journal I am still waiting on and one shirt that is missing.

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the delay in response:

In regards to your Ninja Season - Men's Medium order - please double check the tracking in the "Stuff You Bought" page. According to our records, it's estimated to be delivered tomorrow on 12/20.

In regards to the The Pen and the Sword Journal - we have issued a replacement order for this item, however we currently don't have access to the replacement order's tracking. This order was more than likely expedited, so please keep a look out as it should arrive very shortly.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

matier wrote:I received no shirt in the package delivered. The order had 1 "Angry Day" Hoodie and 1 Medium Ninja shirt. The item delivered was the hoodie only. I am still out one medium shirt. This is an complete disappointment, as I was hoping to give the shirt to my son for Christmas. That obviously is not going to happen now. Please, at this point, refund my shirt order. I have had to dispute the charge on my credit card, but if the refund happens first, that will be dropped by my bank.

I am moving on. The part that sucks, is after 182 woots, the last 3 orders have been problems resulting in one refund, 1 journal I am still waiting on and one shirt that is missing.

I'm sorry about the problems with your latest orders. I'm pinging someone in CS for some assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders