goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
saramwrap wrote:Updated my list above! My officemate just got her stickers from this latest round (two packs), and was pleased to discover that she got one of everything AND a couple of older stickers! So I'm hoping people will come up with some extras from the earlier rounds to trade. :D

I've got an Imposter for you. I'll take your What Are Those Foxes Saying. I'll PM you as well.

goneferal

Current 9-4-14:
Here's what I have to trade:
Shhhhh
Meh
Morning Power Up
The Epic Begins
Modern Myths
Modern Myths III
Villainous Victorian Velociraptor
He'll Probably be OK
How Rainbows Are Made
Always Leave a Note
The Neighbor Kitty
Knitty
Viva La Siesta
Imperial Defense Systems
Cubicles and Coworkers
You Can't Take the Sky From Me
Reading Rambo
I Love Books
Energy Efficient
Don't Tink
McSsection
Raisins Ruin Everything

Here's what I'd like to have:
Artichokey
The Binge
What Are Those Foxes Saying
When Schrodinger and Venn Overlap
CATffeine
Empire Bowl
Disapproving Narwhal
Think of the Children
Ironic Bunny

rooksie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rooksie

My stickers arrived! I received all of the round 3's in multiple (I have at least one of each available to trade!).

Unfortunately, I also received 5 multiples of round 2 stickers that I already had

I have available (Round 3):
Always Leave a Note
Ask Again Later (Eight Ball)
Be My Chum
The Cake is a Liar
The Epic Begins
He'll Probably Be Ok
How Rainbows Are Made
It's a Trap
Modern Myths
Now That's Just Overpriced
Read A Book
So Games Much Thrones Wow

Round 2
Can’t Gopher That - http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/c94fd196-273d-4262-8ab6-bf99240223c5.png
Con-Solo http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/73309b62-701c-4b47-9ed3-d4ac97d7faf7.png
Deal with it http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/102e2f40-a193-4a8a-b4c7-1a1f052918ce.png
Energy Efficient - http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/e74ec1f8-119c-46a0-ab03-f06e1f1fc482.png
I love books - http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/1da257f3-60dc-4fa7-83d2-863cba043128.png
Knowing Math http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/77c42df1-0723-4d2e-b4a7-cb1e99cba878.png
Where Schrödinger & Venn Overlap http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/1e573b24-b536-468b-8d80-2fff4b8b7b0f.png

Round 1:
Acquired Taste http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/a85b35bc-89fa-4150-b0b6-1087091bd6bf.png
The binge http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/d6b18f83-ac51-4e86-9f09-60ca76d45fe7.png
The Cheese is Liederkranz (2 pieces) http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/460d2035-3666-47eb-a348-c0c701aee8ac.png
Cupcakeosaur - http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/94ad9a0a-4e7b-446a-b6aa-aedc06d4dc24.png
How we Roll http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/4cfc5536-cfcb-4629-9849-a686745e9ffb.png
Say No to Scurvy http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/6ee685db-3fd0-4a6a-91e7-cf4a5095f816.png

I'm looking for:
*ASK ME*

P.S. If I have something you want, please PM me. I am also willing to trade for stickers not on my want list!

luvobug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luvobug

goneferal: I'll send you a scurvy for an overpriced... Messaging you now.

shortman

quality posts: 47 Private Messages shortman

Current as of September 8, 2014.

I have available:

Round 1 (Available):

Round 2 (Available):

Round 3 (Available):

Round 4 (Available):

Round 5 (Available):

Round 6 (Available):

I'm looking for:

Round 1 (Need):

Already have but willing to trade for more:

Round 1 (Want):

Round 2 (Want):

Round 4 (Want):

Round 5 (Want):

Round 6 (Want):

*I do know that I have a few listed both as available and as desired. It's because of how few of those I have available. I'm willing to trade, but would also like to stock up.

luvobug

Shortman:

PMing you re: Resist, Gozer, Mackrel, and Baking Bread.

luvobug

*These stickers have all been traded*

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

Have:
- Can't Gopher That
- Holy Mackerel
- Where Schrödinger & Venn Overlap

Others I have that I'm reluctant to let go, but I could probably be convinced, depending :x
- Nerd Happens
- What Are Those Foxes Saying?
- even more reluctant: Bacon & Eggs, Baking Bread, Grim Readers Book Club

Looking for:
- Fresh Cake (priority)
- Say No To Scurvy
- The Cheese is a Liederkranz
- Cupcakeosaur
- Fat Unicorn
- Acquired Taste
- The Cake is a Liar
- It's a Trap!

goneferal

vivbot wrote:Have:
- Can't Gopher That
- Holy Mackerel

Others I have that I'm reluctant to let go, but I could probably be convinced, depending :x
- Nerd Happens

Looking for:
- Fresh Cake (priority)
- Say No To Scurvy
- Cupcakeosaur
- Fat Unicorn
- Acquired Taste
- The Cake is a Liar
- It's a Trap!

EDITED: I see luvobug wants Holy Mackerel. You can trade with her for that one.

shortman

- Can't Gopher That
- Holy Mackerel

- Nerd Happens

Looking for:
- Fresh Cake (priority)
- Say No To Scurvy
- Cupcakeosaur
- Fat Unicorn
- Acquired Taste
- The Cake is a Liar
- It's a Trap!

I really want a Grim Readers Book Club. Of the ones you want, I have Say No To Scurvy, Cupcakeosaur, and The Cake is a Liar. I have It's a Trap too, but I see goneferal has offerred that to you in her offer. I have others not in your list of wants in my list posted earlier in the thread. What's it gonna take to get the Grim Readers Book Club from ya?

Edit 4/30/14 - nevermind. I made a trade for Grim Readers Book Club already.

saramwrap

quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap

Here's the combined wishlist/available for my office - we pooled our sets for maximum efficiency. Updated 9/9.

Looking for:
Holy Mackerel (x2)
Dystopia Dark Lager

Have extras to trade:
Above Bored
Always Leave a Note
Ask Again Later
Bacon & Eggs
Be My Chum
Can't Gopher That
CATffeine
Cubicles and Coworkers
Deal With It
Disapproving Narwhal
Don't Tink
Donut Panic!
Eat More Meat
Empire Bowl
Energy Efficient
Fast Food
Gozer the Adorable
He'll Probably Be Ok
Hell's Kitten
How Rainbows Are Made
I Love Books
I remember when…
Imperial Defense Systems
It's a Trap!
It's Good On Everything
Knitty
Knowing Math
McSsection
Meh
Modern Myths
Modern Myths III
Morning Power-Up
Now That's Just Overpriced
O'LuckyBeers
Press My Buttons
Princesses Can Pew! Pew! Too
Public Service Announcement
Read A Book
Reading Rambo
Robin Hood
Say No To Scurvy
Shakespeare's Pencils
Shhhhhhh
Shirt.Woot
So Games Much Thrones Wow
The Cake is a Liar
The Epic Begins
The Neighbor Kitty
Viva La Siesta
We're More Than Famous
Where Schrödinger & Venn Overlap
You Can't Take the Sky From Me
Zombies Chase Me

In many cases, we've got multiples of these extras, and we're definitely happy to trade extremely generously for those few rare missing Round 1 stickers.

luvobug

goneferal: You are so sweet!
Thanks.

vivbot: I sent you a message.

Yay for stickers!

goneferal wrote:I have Cheese is Liederkranz and It's a trap. I'll take your Holy Mackerel & Where Schrodinger & Venn Overlap

EDITED: I see luvobug wants Holy Mackerel. You can trade with her for that one.

shortman

luvobug wrote:Yay for stickers!

Yes, I agree. Yay for stickers! Bring on Round 4 Woot! Who decides which designs get stickerified?

I'm shortman and I'm a sticker hoarder.

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

shortman wrote:Yes, I agree. Yay for stickers! Bring on Round 4 Woot! Who decides which designs get stickerified?

If only I'd known that like 15 years ago. I had a large shoe box FULL of stickers that I'd collected over the course of my childhood. I was a liiitttllle bit obsessed.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

goneferal

shortman wrote:Yes, I agree. Yay for stickers! Bring on Round 4 Woot! Who decides which designs get stickerified?

I know what you mean about the hoarding. One of these days I will have to follow trails thru my house with walls of stickers on each side. For Gosh sakes, limit the number we can buy to way less than 15!

BTW, I haven't bought 15 sets yet.

Also, my favorite two designs are "Tin Old Skool"
and "The Convenient Tiny Chair,"
both of which would make excellent sticker designs.

shortman

manhandsha wrote:If only I'd known that like 15 years ago. I had a large shoe box FULL of stickers that I'd collected over the course of my childhood. I was a liiitttllle bit obsessed.

Do you happen to know why some woot stickers have solid uncut backings and some have easier to peel cut backings? Did the solid backings come first, then changed to cut to make them easier to peel?

shortman

goneferal wrote:BTW, I haven't bought 15 sets yet.

There's a drawback to buying 15 sets, which I've done three times now. It means having duplicates upon duplicates. Wouldn't be so bad if there were more traders around. It seems like a lot of Round 3 stickers went out in complete sets, nice for the buyer, but not so nice for stimulating trades.

goneferal

shortman wrote:There's a drawback to buying 15 sets, which I've done three times now. It means having duplicates upon duplicates. Wouldn't be so bad if there were more traders around. It seems like a lot of Round 3 stickers went out in complete sets, nice for the buyer, but not so nice for stimulating trades.

I did get a complete set of #3 (I ordered 2 orders) but it is not necessary that I keep every specimen in the set, only my favorites. Can you tell I am trying to corner the market on "Say No To Scurvy"?

You have my vote for president of Stickers Anonymous.

rooksie

RE: pre-cut sticker backings

I actually *just* sent an email to support@woot.com because another sticker trader just enlightened me that her round 1 stickers had pre-cut backings.

I asked support if my round 1 stickers with the uncut backings (which I did receive later than most round 1 stickers - had to write support that time too!) are of an inferior quality. I certainly hope not!

goneferal

manhandsha wrote:If only I'd known that like 15 years ago. I had a large shoe box FULL of stickers that I'd collected over the course of my childhood. I was a liiitttllle bit obsessed.

What happened to the stickers?

manhandsha

Staff

shortman wrote:Do you happen to know why some woot stickers have solid uncut backings and some have easier to peel cut backings? Did the solid backings come first, then changed to cut to make them easier to peel?

Hmm. Quite honestly, I haven't seen enough of the stickers to have known that was even a thing. I'll see what I can find out.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

manhandsha

Staff

goneferal wrote:What happened to the stickers?

I gave them all away to my younger cousins and my younger brother's little girlfriends.

rooksie

Wow, no more traders out there looking for stickers? It's gotten so quiet in here.

saramwrap

rooksie wrote:Wow, no more traders out there looking for stickers? It's gotten so quiet in here.

I assume it'll get interesting again when the randoms show up... my tracking suggests I'll have my packs in a few days.

Kellnerk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kellnerk

So disappointing, my stickers show up today and I get 10 Shirt.Woot Guy stickers and 1 Doughnut Panic. Was the fact that I got 11 stickers supposed to make up for the fact that I got 10 dupes of the lamest one that nobody wants?

I am willing to trade all 10 of my Woot Guy stickers for ANY extra stickers anybody may want to get rid of. I doubt anyone does though....

shortman

Kellnerk wrote:So disappointing, my stickers show up today and I get 10 Shirt.Woot Guy stickers and 1 Doughnut Panic. Was the fact that I got 11 stickers supposed to make up for the fact that I got 10 dupes of the lamest one that nobody wants?

I am willing to trade all 10 of my Woot Guy stickers for ANY extra stickers anybody may want to get rid of. I doubt anyone does though....

I didn't order any of the most recent random stickers for fear of something like that happening. I'm so sorry for you. That's a really sucky random.

rooksie

Kellnerk wrote:So disappointing, my stickers show up today and I get 10 Shirt.Woot Guy stickers and 1 Doughnut Panic. Was the fact that I got 11 stickers supposed to make up for the fact that I got 10 dupes of the lamest one that nobody wants?

I am interested, Kellnerk! I'll trade for some or all 10 of your woot guy stickers for your choice of the same number of my available stickers (listed above).

Please let me know

saramwrap

If I get 60 shirt.woot guy stickers in the mail this week, I may produce actual tears.

luvobug

Can you imagine?!?

saramwrap wrote:If I get 60 shirt.woot guy stickers in the mail this week, I may produce actual tears.

luvobug

My stickers are supposed to be delivered on Thursday and y'all know I'll be trading (secretly, it's the only reason I get stickers). :-)

rooksie wrote:Wow, no more traders out there looking for stickers? It's gotten so quiet in here.

goneferal

- Can't Gopher That
- Holy Mackerel

- Nerd Happens

Looking for:
- Fresh Cake (priority)
- Say No To Scurvy
- Cupcakeosaur
- Fat Unicorn
- Acquired Taste
- The Cake is a Liar
- It's a Trap!

Vivbot, where did you go? Lots of us want to help you with your collection! Check your personal messages!

saramwrap

Received my random stickers today - I'd ordered 6 packs.

The good news: I didn't receive 60 shirt.woot guy stickers and immediately burst into tears.

The bad news: I only received half of the stickers I ordered, which means I'm about to embark on Adventures with Woot Support™. The half I received was basically two nearly-full sets of Round 3 stickers, plus a couple of shirt.woot guys. This doesn't knock anything off my wishlist, and just adds more really common duplicates to my swaplist. I'll update that stuff tomorrow.

shortman

saramwrap wrote:Received my random stickers today - I'd ordered 6 packs.

The good news: I didn't receive 60 shirt.woot guy stickers and immediately burst into tears.

The bad news: I only received half of the stickers I ordered, which means I'm about to embark on Adventures with Woot Support™. The half I received was basically two nearly-full sets of Round 3 stickers, plus a couple of shirt.woot guys. This doesn't knock anything off my wishlist, and just adds more really common duplicates to my swaplist. I'll update that stuff tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be nice to convert those round 3 stickers into round 1 stickers? We can only dream...

luvobug

Ought oh! I feel another case of the round one sticker order fulfillment debacle coming on. And I'm now less excited about my order coming on Thursday. :-(

PS... I'm glad to hear no tissues were needed.

saramwrap wrote:Received my random stickers today - I'd ordered 6 packs.

saramwrap

luvobug wrote:Ought oh! I feel another case of the round one sticker order fulfillment debacle coming on. And I'm now less excited about my order coming on Thursday. :-(

PS... I'm glad to hear no tissues were needed.

I'd take a bit of Round One debacle if it produced more Round One stickers!

saramwrap

Well, I got a refund for my missing stickers. I guess it's better to have $24 than more of the same Round 3 stickers or 30 more shirt.woot guys? I'm pretty bummed about all of this, really.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

saramwrap wrote:Well, I got a refund for my missing stickers. I guess it's better to have $24 than more of the same Round 3 stickers or 30 more shirt.woot guys? I'm pretty bummed about all of this, really.

I'm sorry- I checked in with the shirt peeps and the problem was that we really overshot how many we had left in stock because we had counted in the promo shirt stickers. We're trying to make it up to peeps who email in about their disappointment- but unfortunately we don't have more at this time to send as replacements.

saramwrap

agingdragqueen wrote:I'm sorry- I checked in with the shirt peeps and the problem was that we really overshot how many we had left in stock because we had counted in the promo shirt stickers. We're trying to make it up to peeps who email in about their disappointment- but unfortunately we don't have more at this time to send as replacements.

Thanks for letting us know what's going on! <3 ADQ <3

Clearly, the solution is a reprint of rounds 1 and 2, or the creation of new stickers... :D :D :D

shortman

saramwrap wrote:Clearly, the solution is a reprint of rounds 1 and 2, or the creation of new stickers... :D :D :D

Yes, please Woot magicians, pull some round 1 stickers out of your monkeys. My Round 1 collection is not yet complete. Please feel free to skip those shirt.woot guy stickers though.

Maybe some of Round 2 also, though I have my Round 2 collection complete now thanks to traders.

Some new Round 4 stickers would be pretty amazing too. How about stickers.woot.com?

luvobug

I think we'd all love a round 1 re-print. :-)