goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

phlashko wrote:I just ordered a shirt yesterday, does that mean I get a free shirt?

Did the purchase occur before Feb 12, 2014, at 12:00 AM?

Then NO.

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev

Make a throw pillow out of it. Just stuff it.

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:I hope you're being sarcastic but if not, read it as

A Stupid Shirt that Happens to be a Men's Size Small

OR
A Small Shirt Helps Aercires Tons
A.S.S.H.A.T.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
skemmis wrote:no you don't

^^^

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

I'm thrilled with this promo. Since shirtwoot! switched to Anvil blanks (Boo! Hiss!), the only size that I can wear is a mens small, this amounts to a buy one, get one free deal for me. And really, that's still not the best deal ever, because Anvil shirts just aren't up there with American Apparel in terms of quality. I'd definitely be buying many, many more shirts if only woot! would switch back to AA blanks.
Hoping for cute, kitteh related mens small shirts with my orders :-)

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
intensefancypink wrote:I'm thrilled with this promo. Since shirtwoot! switched to Anvil blanks (Boo! Hiss!), the only size that I can wear is a mens small, this amounts to a buy one, get one free deal for me. And really, that's still not the best deal ever, because Anvil shirts just aren't up there with American Apparel in terms of quality. I'd definitely be buying many, many more shirts if only woot! would switch back to AA blanks.
Hoping for cute, kitteh related mens small shirts with my orders :-)

When Woot first switched to Anvil I was wearing mediums. I didn't like Anvil because the neck ribbing always folded over in the wash and the neck hole was too big.

I have since then switched to wearing smalls. And so now I actually prefer the Anvils. They still have the issue of the neck ribbing folding over in the wash/dry cycle, but they fit me more comfortably. The AA smalls are just a bit uncomfortable under my arms. I'll gladly take the folded over necks of small Anvil over the uncomfy pits of small AA.

ccychan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccychan

I want a badge

spzygiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spzygiel

Hey, Woot, pack that A.S.S.S. up!

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev
bsmith1 wrote:OR
A Small Shirt Helps Aercires Tons
A.S.S.H.A.T.

+1

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

bsmith1

I'm just glad he pronounced gif correctly despite what the creator of the .gif format says.

shortman

bsmith1 wrote:I'm just glad he pronounced gif correctly despite what the creator of the .gif format says.

+1, agreed, yes.

Draakan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Draakan

Ugh, how long do we have to put up with that dumb twerking t-shirt on the front page? How long till these reject shirts get gone?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Draakan wrote:Ugh, how long do we have to put up with that dumb twerking t-shirt on the front page? How long till these reject shirts get gone?

Until ALL the shirts (Men's Small) are gone!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

loatu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loatu

Yaknow, I used to enjoy the content on woot.com because it was legitimately funny and always off the wall. But it's kinda getting worse, and resorting to potty humor like this promotion drives me away from wanting to buy stuff from you guys. Just sayin'

And no I'm not being sarcastic

fishstic666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishstic666

And now the whole back catalog is on sale in addition to free extra shirts? JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

bsmith1

loatu wrote:Yaknow, I used to enjoy the content on woot.com because it was legitimately funny and always off the wall. But it's kinda getting worse, and resorting to potty humor like this promotion drives me away from wanting to buy stuff from you guys. Just sayin'

Or maybe you're just getting too old and aren't "hip" anymore.

thumperchick

quality posts: 253 Private Messages thumperchick
Draakan wrote:Ugh, how long do we have to put up with that dumb twerking t-shirt on the front page? How long till these reject shirts get gone?

loatu wrote:Yaknow, I used to enjoy the content on woot.com because it was legitimately funny and always off the wall. But it's kinda getting worse, and resorting to potty humor like this promotion drives me away from wanting to buy stuff from you guys. Just sayin'

No need to get your t-shirts in a twerk.

JE22E

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JE22E

I think the promotion should be "For every shirt someone buys, Woot will donate a small shirt to a child in need." I'm just saying since the shirts are free or the customer can choose to either keep their shirt or donate it.

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

I think they should give one away with any Woot! order. because I want to do all kinds things with a free Woot! shirt: mount it in a box frame for the wall, make seat covers for my convertible (stitch up the sleeves, and you have pockets/drink holders!), make pillows for my couch, put it on my dog when he is sad, horde them and make a quilt one day, give them as presents to the kids of my extreme right-wing friends to undermine the teachings of their parents, make a do-rag with it, use it as the coolest rag to wipe down my convertible, etc. ad infinitum!

kirkcooper1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirkcooper1985

So, is this over now? A friend just told me about it, and I actually can fit into small shirts. I figured I'd get a shirt and a nice bonus.

gunn2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunn2

Here is what we do with woot shirts that are too small. The cat gets to wear them.

nerdymom81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nerdymom81

Has no one received their ASSS yet? My delivery is due tomorrow and I am impatiently awaiting it. I hope I can fit into it, if not, it will be a tote bag, unless it is fascinating, then it will be donated to someone who can use it and doesn't care what it has on it.

bsmith1

I didn't get a postcard with arts 'n' craft ideas , so the is the best I could come up with.
Kitteh Kovers!

Got a woot shirt that's too small for an average human? Got a kitteh who likes lounging while covered by a stylish, but tiny, t-shirt? If yes, get Kitteh Kovers! Cats love 'em!

Edit: I seem to recall seeing a postcard in the social media realm. Would someone mind posting them all here?

nerdymom81

bsmith1 wrote:I didn't get a postcard with arts 'n' craft ideas , so the is the best I could come up with.
Kitteh Kovers!

Got a woot shirt that's too small for an average human? Got a kitteh who likes lounging while covered by a stylish, but tiny, t-shirt? If yes, get Kitteh Kovers! Cats love 'em!

Edit: I seem to recall seeing a postcard in the social media realm. Would someone mind posting them all here?

I hope I get a shirt that awesome!! Hell yeah Boba Fett!!

bsmith1

nerdymom81 wrote:I hope I get a shirt that awesome!! Hell yeah Boba Fett!!

Boba Fetch is a sweet design...might have to rock the midriff after all.

nerdymom81

Unfortunately I got a shirt that I wouldn't wear, plus my boobs won't fit in it, lol, damn things. I got "This was a Triumph" Portal 2 shirt. At least next weekend I am having a fundraiser for my St. Baldrick's team and one of the prizes are 2 tickets to our local, small comic-con, and I think the shirt might be a great addition to that prize package!

shortman

I received my stupid small shirts today. My free ones are Shelf Life by PixelPants and Motivation
by walmazan

I'm quite happy with them and so think I will be wearing them rather than participating in the stupid small shirt festivities. Good luck to all participating.

The shirts I paid for are Palindromes! by Orabbit & Ochopika and Pounding Away by Randyotter

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I also got "Motivation" as my free Men's Small.

Since it's close in size to the shirt I ordered (WM), I think it will be my new workout shirt rather than a craft project.

Thanks Woot- that was fun!

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
ThunderThighs wrote:Until ALL the shirts (Men's Small) are gone!

Woo hoo! Got another one today, I definitely have enough for at least 2 quilts.

How do you get the badges on the bottom showing my awesome count of 1 Bug-eyed Organic Creature, etc?

laughter9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laughter9
nerdymom81 wrote:Unfortunately I got a shirt that I wouldn't wear, plus my boobs won't fit in it, lol, damn things. I got "This was a Triumph" Portal 2 shirt. At least next weekend I am having a fundraiser for my St. Baldrick's team and one of the prizes are 2 tickets to our local, small comic-con, and I think the shirt might be a great addition to that prize package!

Oooh, oooh, send it to me! ;) The women's shirts don't fit me right, so I have to get the men's small shirts, and I LOVE portal 2! I hit my shirt today, and it's something...super weird :/

bsmith1

shortman wrote:Here's me wearing my Shelf Life by PixelPants

Nice. The colors really bring out your beard.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

shortman wrote:Here's me wearing my Shelf Life by PixelPants

That is one of my favorite shirts. I love the vibrant colors.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

FrostByte

quality posts: 17 Private Messages FrostByte

I received my order of DINOSMORES by MJ for my son and it came with a free Blossom by ramyb

Alas, I was not lucky enough to receive a postcard either, so I came up with two possible uses.

1. Tissue box cover.

2. Driver head cover.

FrostByte

quality posts: 17 Private Messages FrostByte
nerdymom81 wrote:Unfortunately I got a shirt that I wouldn't wear, plus my boobs won't fit in it, lol, damn things. I got "This was a Triumph" Portal 2 shirt. At least next weekend I am having a fundraiser for my St. Baldrick's team and one of the prizes are 2 tickets to our local, small comic-con, and I think the shirt might be a great addition to that prize package!

That's a pretty solid shirt... whoever gets it should be thrilled (assuming it fits).

shortman

ThunderThighs wrote:That is one of my favorite shirts. I love the vibrant colors.

I think this is one that I will wear often. No way could I turn this into a craft project. My bro-in-law even commented about liking this one when I shared the links to the four recent shirts I got.

MamaDragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MamaDragon

Got ours today and didn't realize we would be getting bonus shirts until I opened the bags. They're my daughter's size and she was overjoyed. We got two since I had two orders, and she took a look at one and said "You know I can't wear that to school, right?" then saw the other that I wished was in my size and exclaimed "That's f**king awesome!"

Because it's wonderful to have a tween with such a vocabulary that appreciates your shirts. Which is why she and I have so many of them, several of them matching. It's one of the few good things we still have in common (even if she refuses to wear the same shirt on the same day), so it makes for good mother-daughter bonding.

fishstic666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishstic666

My first ASSS arrived today, and features a hipster Care Bear. I don't know whether to hope it shrinks enough in the wash to force me to make something out of it, or to hope it is still wearable so I can be all ironic the next time I go to Portland ...

Edit:

ASSS #2 Peanut Butter and Jealousy

ASSS #3 The Three Classic States of Matter

These are both definite mehs. Crafts will be made if trades cannot.

Another edit:

Last one - my least fave. Ysjkhdflua tree

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme

Sometimes bears get cold

Tired of your duster getting dusty while it is sitting out?

Introducing the duster anti dust protection shirt (Patent Pending)

Sick of your creepy neighbors looking into your window at night?

Buy this newly designed upcoming technology. Twerk all you want to Justin Bieber in the privacy of your own home, without fear of winding up going viral on youtube.

Wanna spruce up your decor without breaking the bank? Update your interior with the lamp shade cover.

Finally, what could be the most useful of all. Tired of leaving drink rings on your coasters? Preserve them in their original state forever with this new and improved coaster. The cloth comes off so you can wash, and dry it when it gets dirty.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

shortman

lichme wrote:Tired of your duster getting dusty while it is sitting out?

Introducing the duster anti dust protection shirt (Patent Pending)

That is so great!!! I've had the exact same problem. I put the clean duster down somewhere and get back to it months later and find that it has been cleaning without me. I never knew I had duster anti dust protection shirts hanging in my closet.