jlc40

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jlc40

I have bought hardly any shirts since the switch to Anvil, but THIS... this, dear God, I must have.

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

You have combined my favorite show with my favorite meme. I am powerless against you.

Well, I love the design anyway. I am truly bummed that the shirt blanks don't fit me right or I would buy one in a heartbeat. I'd even risk the crappy print ratio.

Many sads
Such bummer
I am disappoint

nbgarza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nbgarza
ashli143 wrote:OOOOOOH! MORE GALAXIES!* - It's a freaking tshirt. I'm 30 and I get it. If you don't understand it then don't buy it - so simple! Now shut up and go make me a sandwich.

I was thinking shut up and go make me a turkey pot-pie...
I'm 40+ and I get it...WOW

thumperchick

bradenmcg wrote:Negative points for not including a "many wiener" (NSFW South Park cross-reference) in there though.

So floppy
many wiener
get out of my garden

triplebud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages triplebud
Tegeril wrote:Yeah, this really misses the mark on the doge meme.

ditto and ditto

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

Can't wait for the doge fad to be over. The sooner, the better.

sachmo71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sachmo71
darkinc wrote:I don't get this design ?

I'm with this guy. I feel like there is some funny here!

mrmikej03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrmikej03

Do the vast majority of individuals that dislike the doge meme spite it out of its frequent and possible overuse? I just happen to be a fan of both the meme and GoT and was very excited to make my first shirt purchase since signing up on Woot in 2008.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

I laughed. Thank you.

Votes appreciated:

lotsofgoats

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lotsofgoats

lol'd, gj rasabi don't worry yourself over the geriatrics who "don't get it" but will poop their depends over a cat or fox shirt

BOOM ROASTED

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
mrmikej03 wrote:Do the vast majority of individuals that dislike the doge meme spite it out of its frequent and possible overuse? I just happen to be a fan of both the meme and GoT and was very excited to make my first shirt purchase since signing up on Woot in 2008.

Congrats on your first woot shirt!
Congrats to you too, Rasabi! It's a cool design.

Snatch4982

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Snatch4982
dandrums wrote:Ok, much massengil am now! Way to put ones self out there....design something only an uber geek, neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie will understand. The ideologues have literarily gone mad. Hope much sell three or more.

So, I take it you are unaware of the major part the crytocurrency Dogecoin played in funding the Jamaican 2-man bobsled team so they could attend the Olympic games? You don't have to be an "uber geek" to understand this is shirt is an amalgam of two currently trending topics.

Also, what's with the name calling? Much anger. Such unpleasantness. Wow.

- Birthday of Celebrations #1 6/3/2013
- Birthday of Celebrations #2 1/16/2014
- Shirt-Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/2014

electricsoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages electricsoup

Such amazing. So wow.

This is my new roller derby scrimmage shirt. Much violence. Such winter. Many debts paid.

Snatch4982

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Snatch4982
triplebud wrote:ditto and ditto

Care to elaborate? I feel this is well done. For those wondering on the basis for the design. Here is a House Stark poster being sold by HBO:

And here's Shibe (the Doge):

The Doge image is simply reversed so that it works with the GoT design. And the broken English is exactly as expected for Doge memes.

So, how exactly is this being done wrong? Or is it just, haters gonna hate?

- Birthday of Celebrations #1 6/3/2013
- Birthday of Celebrations #2 1/16/2014
- Shirt-Birthday of Celebrations 7/11/2014

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143
nbgarza wrote:I was thinking shut up and go make me a turkey pot-pie...
I'm 40+ and I get it...WOW

Turkey pot-pie does sound delicious... but I can't wait for it to bake. How about a turkey sandwich?

Krisis86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Krisis86

My feed reader only showed the image with the super Comic Sans party going on all over it, so I was all "crap! would buy but very incest!" And then I happened to glance at the real picture somehow and immediately clicked buy.

My husband hates this meme. I cannot wait to annoy him with my epic beauty and this shirt. As opposed to just my normal annoying epic beauty.

pertifly

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pertifly

This is really, really well done.

Atharaenea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Atharaenea

I can't believe you've done this.

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

Glad to see dogs getting some love over cats, but did it have to be Doge? Now I'll be repeating this all day.

a1000wtp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages a1000wtp

I have to say, as someone who absolutely hates this meme, I actually think this shirt was well done and think its funny. I wont buy it, but I'll suggest it to other GoT/Doge fans out there.

Ulquiorra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ulquiorra
Snatch4982 wrote:Care to elaborate? I feel this is well done. For those wondering on the basis for the design. Here is a House Stark poster being sold by HBO:

And here's Shibe (the Doge):

The Doge image is simply reversed so that it works with the GoT design. And the broken English is exactly as expected for Doge memes.

So, how exactly is this being done wrong? Or is it just, haters gonna hate?

I wasn't going to post because I hate being negative online, but since you are asking such a pointed question:

This really misses the mark on the doge meme. No, really. At first glance you might say, "well, the image is correct and the grammar is mangled, that's all it needs!"

You see, that's not entirely true. It also needs to be funny. Humor, especially in the doge meme, is somewhat elusive, perhaps esoteric.

I don't mean to come across as a connoisseur of grammatical degeneracy, but consider this parallel I have crafted for your consideration ("winter is coming" isn't much to work with, by the way):

"such winter much soon" "is cold" "oh no" "soon" -> "wow" "such cold" "much winter" "very shivering"

As you can see, the text on the left is...different. It does not actually fit in with the doge meme.

Hence the complaints of the other Wooters.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
Ulquiorra wrote:I wasn't going to post because I hate being negative online, but since you are asking such a pointed question:

This really misses the mark on the doge meme. No, really. At first glance you might say, "well, the image is correct and the grammar is mangled, that's all it needs!"

You see, that's not entirely true. It also needs to be funny. Humor, especially in the doge meme, is somewhat elusive, perhaps esoteric.

I don't mean to come across as a connoisseur of grammatical degeneracy, but consider this parallel I have crafted for your consideration ("winter is coming" isn't much to work with, by the way):

"such winter much soon" "is cold" "oh no" "soon" -> "wow" "such cold" "much winter" "very shivering"

As you can see, the text on the left is...different. It does not actually fit in with the doge meme.

While you're being super picky over something that's just silly fun for people who like the genre mashup, I must admit, "very shivering" gave me the LOL.

Votes appreciated:

tarkin12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarkin12

I agree with the comments that this doge commentary isn't up to par with the usual humor of the meme, but I still must have it.

Still, seeing doge stuff now is kind of like: whoreforchrist.tumblr.com/post/69053818771

fankjankler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fankjankler
cakesphere wrote:Dear Internet,

Please stop making humorous memes unfunny by your overuse of them.

Thanks.

Someone doesn't get how internet humor works. It's simple: if something is funny, repeat it until it isn't. If something isn't funny, repeat it until it is.

lilyphoenix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilyphoenix

I like it, but I don't understand woot's sizing chart. 3XL = 28" chest? Isn't 28" a very small pants size?

JenToTheT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JenToTheT

Yes, the meme is a little overdone. Cute, nonetheless.

publicart

quality posts: 7 Private Messages publicart
lilyphoenix wrote:I like it, but I don't understand woot's sizing chart. 3XL = 28" chest? Isn't 28" a very small pants size?

They mean 28" across with the shirt laying flat, not 28" in total when you wrap a measuring tape around your body.

lotsofgoats

Ulquiorra wrote:blahblahblah

wow such pick many nits

very wrong

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Bwahahaha, still giggling every time I look at this. Grats, Rasabi! ^_^

alphaeno

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alphaeno

Will you accept Doge Coin for this T-shirt?

thumperchick

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
Ulquiorra wrote:I wasn't going to post because I hate being negative online, but since you are asking such a pointed question:

I guess I didn't pay much attention to the details, but now that you bring it up. It really does feel like the whole text doesn't honor the Doge and it really just makes me want to scrub and re-write the text or even remove some parts entirely like the word "snow" just doesn't even belong. "Is cold" should be something along the lines of "Much Cold". "Such Winter Much Soon Wow" feels like a forced bad translation of "Winter is Coming".

I guess if I was to change it, I would make it "So Dire/Much Winter" then it would be a play on Direwolves but the description dire would fit with the winter aspect. I would probably change "oh no" to "Very Drama". Okay, I'll stop now or I'll be sad.

If there is a rev. 2 with my "So Dire/Much Winter" can I get a creative monetary kickback? I think I can get more Shibes at /r/dogecoin to bite.

Back to Dogecoin mining. Very currency. Wow! Much Coin. How money. So Crypto.

\

Tegeril

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Tegeril
marceepauff wrote:While you're being super picky over something that's just silly fun for people who like the genre mashup, I must admit, "very shivering" gave me the LOL.

You just proved his point.

lotsofgoats

almost just lost it at work cuz of sneaky wolfdoge

damn

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy
lotsofgoats wrote:almost just lost it at work cuz of sneaky wolfdoge

damn

I did lose it. People started asking me if I'm ok.

As the almost team leader, I probably shouldn't be doing that.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
cindyscrazy wrote:I did lose it. People started asking me if I'm ok.

Cindy? Our Office? Wow! So Leader. Much Crazy. Very Laughter.

\

thumperchick

cindyscrazy wrote:I did lose it. People started asking me if I'm ok.

That seals it. I like you.

thumperchick

thumperchick

SeekerOfPatterns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SeekerOfPatterns

Such want. Much resistance. Fail. Mine.