thumperchick

quality posts: 247 Private Messages thumperchick
skemmis wrote:Well, saramwrap "wins" the nitpicker contest, if you want to describe it as such. Elements 69 & 70 are omitted for purposes of design and chemistry that lie beyond our meagre understandings. Congrats, saramwrap -- we'll get you a specialty badge tout suite.

I saw that and *knew* it was a badge. Thanks for the giggles.

saramwrap

quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap
skemmis wrote:Well, saramwrap "wins" the nitpicker contest, if you want to describe it as such. Elements 69 & 70 are omitted for purposes of design and chemistry that lie beyond our meagre understandings. Congrats, saramwrap -- we'll get you a specialty badge tout suite.

That is an awesome badge! Yay! Thanks for recognizing my nitpicking among my brain-fried wee-hours ramblings. I wasn't sure if that was it, or if there was still something more. That design is a lot to take in.

I will wear this shirt to geeky science education events with extra pride. :D

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

As a certified (or certifiable, I've given up making a distinction) nerd, I do love periodic table tweaking designs. But I don't love buying shirts of them because that ends up being too much tiny text jammed on my shirt right there at my boob region....yeah no.

This one though it's actually so argyle-y it works first as an argyle shirt with the secondary and subtle nerdy periodic table design. I feel like this one could be un-awkwardly wearable for me. Yay!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 4m 7.334s
First sucker:Siward
Last wooter to woot:bigk251
Last purchase:3 minutes ago

First day sales 968
First day posts 42
Votes 216

heinricp

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heinricp
heinricp wrote:How can I possibly not get this for my 2 year old daughter? When will kids size 4 be back in stock?

Anyone? Woot United Federation of Planets? Anyone?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 131 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

heinricp wrote:Anyone? Woot United Federation of Planets? Anyone?

Sorry, we're actually not super sure. We've ordered them but no word on when they'll be in.

CobaltBerry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CobaltBerry

I'm surprised no one has asked for this in a sweater... Keeping my eyes out hoping it does one day