Npimpfellow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Npimpfellow

Woot! Woot, Woot...
Why is your shipping so slow?
And when will my random Tee Shirts Show?

I hope you guys pick some good ones!

edit: my shirts shipped on Monday! Thanks WOOT! I hope I got lots of ninjas!

CollegeTom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CollegeTom

Still waiting for my tracking #. I emailed support, for all the good that will do. 9 business days and counting...

The last ones I got were horrible, but I traded them for ones I liked at http://www.wootstalker.com/teetrade.php. It was easy and we shipped our shirts the same day.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

All our Random sales will ship on or by 3/10. Hang in there!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Mariomad29

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mariomad29

Got a shipping notification this morning, and had no idea what I'd ordered. I guess I need to start keeping better track of woot orders.

CollegeTom

Old Ray emails me and says they will ship on 3/10, per the http://shirt.woot.com/plus/whole-bunch-of-random-stuff page.

Too bad that isn't the page we ordered our shirts from! It's not even the page linked to this Community item. It's a laughable mis-direction that I thought Woot wouldn't stoop to:

Shipping Information!

These will ship by some random date between 3/10 and 3/10.

So, now that I've waited 2 weeks, I now have to wait another week or so for these to get here. It reminds me of when I ordered Ronco's Fun Rock album as a kid: 4 - 6 weeks delivery turned into almost 3 months.

goodlifegardens

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goodlifegardens

Well I guess I'm not the only one waiting. I got a shipping email today. Hope everyone else did too. I'm not naked so I guess I can wait a few more days.

CollegeTom

So, I got a shipping notification on Friday, but still haven't been able to track it.

All FedEx says is: No record of this tracking number can be found. For more information, please contact Customer Service.

Now, I can see them being a day late with the updates, but FedEx works 24/7, there should be an update by now.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

CollegeTom wrote:So, I got a shipping notification on Friday, but still haven't been able to track it.

All FedEx says is: No record of this tracking number can be found. For more information, please contact Customer Service.

Now, I can see them being a day late with the updates, but FedEx works 24/7, there should be an update by now.

It could be that we're still in the process of getting your order out since we're promising to ship them all by 3/10. If you still see no movement on your package by tomorrow, feel free to email into support@woot.com to get a better idea of what's up with your order.

CollegeTom

Your order has shipped!

Hey CollegeTom,

Good news! Your Woot order #edit from Monday, February 24, 2014 is now on its way.

Some orders come complete in one shipment. Others are divided into multiple shipments. If you have more packages on the way to complete this order, we'll email you the tracking info for those as they are shipped.

The tracking number for this shipment is: edit
You can track that here: Track package

Don't freak if the number isn't showing in the shipper's system yet. It takes a little time.

Further information about your order is below, and you can always check the details of each of your Woot orders on your Stuff You Bought page.

If you have any questions, please reach us via our Support Page. Happy tracking!

Woot

Silly me! Thinking my order was actually shipped because I got an email that told me it did.

You know what that email is?
A LIE!
And I don't like liars or lying companies. Pants on fire, WOOT! Get your stuff together and act like a reputable company.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BelyndaG

Got my jersey hoodie today. It was the Grim Reader Book Club design:

Pretty nice. I had never ordered one of the jersey hoodies so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it is pretty much t-shirt weight fabric which is perfect for south Louisiana.

On the same order as the random shirt, I also ordered the random greeting cards. The shipment number posted on Woot seems to indicate that both items were shipped together, but they were not included in the package and did not arrive. Does anyone know anything about the greeting card orders?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

BelyndaG wrote:
On the same order as the random shirt, I also ordered the random greeting cards. The shipment number posted on Woot seems to indicate that both items were shipped together, but they were not included in the package and did not arrive. Does anyone know anything about the greeting card orders?

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't received your random greeting card order.

If you haven't already, please email into support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be able to sort this out and help find an answer to your inquiry.

CollegeTom

STILL hasn't shipped, even though I got an email last Friday that said it did.

agingdragqueen

Staff

CollegeTom wrote:STILL hasn't shipped, even though I got an email last Friday that said it did.

I'm very sorry, I'm not sure what's up with your order. Have you already tried emailing into support@woot.com? They should be able to help figure out what's happening.

CollegeTom

The last time my order got lost, customer service wanted me to wait a month to see if it showed up.

Swear to God, have you been bought out by a holding company or something? Woot is sliding downhill faster than a Malibu beach house in heavy rain.

harperking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harperking

Got my 4 shirts today! (socks should be here Saturday per tracking)
Awesome selection!
I got:
The Master
Dewback Dry
Meh
Upsetting the Balance

CollegeTom

I contacted customer service and sure enough, I got a perfunctory reply from Karis, basically telling me to keep waiting. No explanation about how I got a shipping notification a week ago, yet the order hadn't shipped.

But lo & behold! My order shipped late last night. So, it will be about a month to get some T-shirts.

No customer should have to put up with this poor service. I know WOOT wants to be cooler than a coffee shop full of hipsters, but there comes a point where the rubber meets the road and you have to act like a real company.

I'll remember this shoddy treatment and keystone-cop customer service. And I'll be sure to let others know.

rcrosby7929

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcrosby7929

Maybe I miss understood, but I thought by ordering 3 sets of 2 packs I'd get six different shirts... not 3 and then 3 of the same. I guess I'll check out the trade thread

BoB

CollegeTom

rcrosby7929 wrote:Maybe I miss understood, but I thought by ordering 3 sets of 2 packs I'd get six different shirts... not 3 and then 3 of the same. I guess I'll check out the trade thread

I read it the same way you did. So, I checked the order page:

Fiber Content: 4.5 oz 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua
Printed In: Carrollton, Texas, USA
You will get 2 RANDOM PRINTED Tees per order!

If you ordered 1 - 2 pack, both would be random. But is you ordered 2 - 2 packs, there is a chance that you could get a double. But if you ordered 2 - 2 packs and they are BOTH doubled, then statistically that is improbable.

Unless WOOT is screwing with their customers again and didn't mention that fact.

CollegeTom

Another swing and a miss from Customer Service!

Hello Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.
Tracking shows it is in transit. I have included a tracking link below. Please let us if we can assist you further.
edit
Woot Member Services,
Kat

Completely ignored my questions and it took them two days to reply with non-answers.

I just hope the order isn't messed up so I can be done with woot forever.

efooter

quality posts: 18 Private Messages efooter

1. Nevermore
2. The Poe-et
3. Lost in Illustration
4. Can't Gopher That

spirez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spirez

Bummed that two of my four randoms were the same, but I contacted support to see why this happened... first time for doubles...

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

spirez wrote:Bummed that two of my four randoms were the same, but I contacted support to see why this happened... first time for doubles...

Sorry for the trouble; let us know how things go with CS.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

CollegeTom

spirez wrote:Bummed that two of my four randoms were the same, but I contacted support to see why this happened... first time for doubles...

Good Luck with that! Don't hold your breath.

tyiatara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyiatara

Love my shirts I got... I made a video of my unbagging!

Horray!

[MOD EDIT: Embedded video]

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tyiatara wrote:Love my shirts I got... I made a video of my unbagging!

Horray!

[MOD EDIT: Embedded video]

Congrats! Awesome video too! :D

P.S Your cat Whiskers is a cutie-patootie. It's too bad he's madly in love with your web cam LOL

Npimpfellow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Npimpfellow

I got a duplicate shirt - "you have died of Temporal Anomaly" anyone wanna trade?

CollegeTom

Just got another email from "customer service" saying my order has shipped. But Karis isn't reading my email or answering my questions. I just can't stand stooge customer service.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CollegeTom wrote:Just got another email from "customer service" saying my order has shipped. But Karis isn't reading my email or answering my questions. I just can't stand stooge customer service.

Tom, sorry for the frustration. You should have another email from CS now. Please check your spam/junk folders if you don't see it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

CollegeTom

Npimpfellow wrote:I got a duplicate shirt - "you have died of Temporal Anomaly" anyone wanna trade?

http://wootstalker.com/teetrade.php is a great place to trade. I've traded 3 shirts so far.

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

Got my two pack.

CollegeTom

ThunderThighs wrote:Tom, sorry for the frustration. You should have another email from CS now. Please check your spam/junk folders if you don't see it.

I've received nothing. Yes, I've checked my spam folder. Was this some sort of woot joke?

Still waiting on my shirts, so I can end this madness.

agingdragqueen

Staff

CollegeTom wrote:I've received nothing. Yes, I've checked my spam folder. Was this some sort of woot joke?

Still waiting on my shirts, so I can end this madness.

I'll check back in with CS on your order.

Edit: actually I just checked on your order, have you clicked through on your tracking lately? It looks like the delivery date is 3/20.

mourdekai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mourdekai

Received my 3 sets today, 2 of the sets were duplicates, so 4 unique shirts when I ordered 6. The dupes were even stacked together, so I had 2 duplicate '2 pack's. Who's filling these orders and decides this is okay? Probably the last random tees I order. I've always ordered 3, and my last 2 orders have been less than stellar. /rant

CollegeTom

mourdekai wrote:Received my 3 sets today, 2 of the sets were duplicates, so 4 unique shirts when I ordered 6. The dupes were even stacked together, so I had 2 duplicate '2 pack's. Who's filling these orders and decides this is okay? Probably the last random tees I order. I've always ordered 3, and my last 2 orders have been less than stellar. /rant

It's the lack of customer service. I'll put my woof off light on the yard sale next to my pets.com puppet and copy of MS-Bob.

CollegeTom

I got them:

Cat Olympics
Access Denied
Nickname That State
It's Tea Time.

Men's 3X all up for trade on:

http://www.wootstalker.com/teetrade.php

And with that, I'm done.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
mourdekai wrote:... Who's filling these orders and decides this is okay? ...

My guess is the same one that filled my order of "random" blanks a while back ...

michiganbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michiganbob
mourdekai wrote:Received my 3 sets today, 2 of the sets were duplicates, so 4 unique shirts when I ordered 6. The dupes were even stacked together, so I had 2 duplicate '2 pack's. Who's filling these orders and decides this is okay? Probably the last random tees I order. I've always ordered 3, and my last 2 orders have been less than stellar. /rant

Got exactly the same thing. What irks me is that some human being placed all 6 of those shirts into that bag. I guess the shippers at Woot have stopped caring about their jobs entirely.

purpletigerdevil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purpletigerdevil

Got my order on 3/18, but just now opening it... Random, huh?

3 Nevermore
1 Make Your Own Luck

brinkleybugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brinkleybugs

Ordered 4 of the random 2 packs. Ended up with doubles of all 4 of the shirts ..Don't think I'll order again!