redstang


quality posts: 3 Private Messages redstang
sarag693 wrote:I immediately thought of this creature that used to live in my basement as a child.



Hopefully no one will mistake you for an inflatable punching bag if you wear this. You might not bounce back as much ^_^



HA! I had one of these as a kid too. I used to go beat the piss out of it when I was mad at my mom.

Seriously though, every time I start thinking I have a pretty good knowledge of internet meme lore, something like this shirt shows up to prove me wrong. Is there really more than 7 people that got this, to the point of warranting a shirt?

Timing is everything - especially when wOOting!

Thirdbase9


quality posts: 92 Private Messages Thirdbase9

I don't know.

techboysf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages techboysf

Bozo for the win! I had that punching bag in my childhood, because Bozo the Clown was a fave.

theco2 wrote:I might just treat someone like a punching bag, if I see them wearing this shirt.



techboysf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages techboysf

I'd buy that for a dollar! (speaking of awesome 80's)

redstang wrote:HA! I had one of these as a kid too. I used to go beat the piss out of it when I was mad at my mom.

Seriously though, every time I start thinking I have a pretty good knowledge of internet meme lore, something like this shirt shows up to prove me wrong. Is there really more than 7 people that got this, to the point of warranting a shirt?



dnlkolender


quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender

I truly hate this shirt. Tis crap. You will look like fools in this... Very sad. Let the sales stats speak for themselves. Ugh

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 10m 53.888s
First Sucker: rwtreke
Last Wooter to Woot: Ruroshen
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 265
First day posts 44

slb818


quality posts: 0 Private Messages slb818

The choice on my screen only has the "tee" and not the 3/4 raglan sleeve tee - how do I get THAT one with the red sleeves? Thanks!

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 126 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

slb818 wrote:The choice on my screen only has the "tee" and not the 3/4 raglan sleeve tee - how do I get THAT one with the red sleeves? Thanks!



Unfortunately, the raglan was only available on launch day. Hopefully we'll have that up again soon!


saramwrap


quality posts: 17 Private Messages saramwrap

Wow, already received my raglan!

Unfortunately... teh print is off-center and crooked, and they're are weird black smudges on teh shirt that aren't readily wiping off. Hopefully they're are enough raglans left I can convince Support to replace this one...

jlbegesse


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlbegesse
agingdragqueen wrote:Unfortunately, the raglan was only available on launch day. Hopefully we'll have that up again soon!



Fingers crossed! My first ragland order (woot day) was inexplicably cancelled and I WANT it!