Mustelidlover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mustelidlover
sabru8 wrote:...is Schrödinger's cat dead or alive?

50/50. I want it to be alive. Stick a politician in the box and let HIM test the odds.

aemely

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aemely

More long sleeves please!

~ Chilly Willy

3jane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 3jane
saralinda wrote:Super cool design, but in the interests of geeky accuracy, that is a "biohazard" symbol NOT a "radioactive" symbol. I would call this cat infectious rather than isotopic.

I think it's a transgenic cat making green fluorescent protein, like these mice:

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to first woot: 1m 19.008s
First sucker:jsedwards25
Last wooter to woot:jkcarter0306
Last purchase:2 minutes ago

First day sales 835
First day posts 42

stonewallej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stonewallej
bplimley wrote:The symbol at the bottom is for a biohazard, not radioactivity... boo.

Agree! Would definitely buy if the design could be edited to use the trefoil symbol. Make it happen sebasebi!

nutrageous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nutrageous

The kids shrieked for joy when they saw these on the table...then they exposed them to sun, Gro-lights, halogen lamps, but....

weren't these supposed to glow? Verry disappointed. Was there glow in the dark paint on the sizes bigger than Youth M?

Love, love, love the design. Do you have some that glow?

manhandsha

quality posts: 33 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

nutrageous wrote:The kids shrieked for joy when they saw these on the table...then they exposed them to sun, Gro-lights, halogen lamps, but....

weren't these supposed to glow? Verry disappointed. Was there glow in the dark paint on the sizes bigger than Youth M?

Love, love, love the design. Do you have some that glow?

Unfortunately, these weren't printed with glow-in-the-dark ink. I know it's a bummer, but we note any special inks used on the product page when they're available.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.