Inatangle

quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Momentarily Insane

Oh golly... you have my number! I had so many of these lapses when my kids were growing up! This one has me laughing!

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Groot Mom

A little hard to see but I mashed up groot with the little tree from Charlie Brown Christmas as his mom.

Inatangle

Re: PP Love

spikeani wrote:Behind every great ping pong player is mom. The boys would like to give special Happy Mother's Day wish to their adopted mom Inatangle hope it will be a good one.

Oh gee... I accept! This is such a sweet shirt with all of the group hugging! And it is fun to see what my favorite character's Mom's look like. Thank you!

Just for fun, I looked up the Derby where I really started taking an interest in these two... it was the 'P' Derby! I had a ball searching for all of the things in the designs below that began with the letter 'P'. My fave of the two is the one where pp Panda and pp Penguin are on the ping pong table. By an interesting coincidence this one was entered in the Derby on my 33rd wedding anniversary.

I definitely feel like a foster Mom to these two! May they play ping pong and comPete against each other in every way possible forever!

Re: Things that start with P

Re: Panada flying a Plane eating a Perroni Pizza

Inatangle

Re: Groot Mom

spikeani wrote:A little hard to see but I mashed up groot with the little tree from Charlie Brown Christmas as his mom.

This is a very cute design! But you will need to re-sub it, because as it is, it will get rejected. None of the entries are supposed to say anything about "Mother's Day".

Nice design, worth resubbing!

btw, I saw the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie, and enjoyed it very much. Have you seen it yet?

PixelPants

quality posts: 74 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Are you my mother?

Didn't immediately pick this one as yours at first. Crisply executed case of mistaken identity.

poopycakes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poopycakes
jasneko wrote:This design is a fairytale. In looking up about octopus babies, I found out octopus motherhood is actually super sad! Like.. getting teary late last night at my computer sad:
Octopus cares for her eggs for 53 months then dies:'(

So instead, here is a fairytale of a octopus mom who gets to be all hugs with her baby...

oh goodness, facts suck!, I like your re telling much better

AltrdEgo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AltrdEgo
Inatangle wrote:I love the colors, the graphic, and the idea. Yet--- I'm not sure how clear the message is on this. It almost looks like it says "no love". I'm sure this isn't the message that you want to convey. And maybe it's just me.

I would love to know about other people's take on this shirt--- especially other shirt artists.

There is something very appealing about this design, AltrdEgo. If there wasn't, I wouldn't have said anything at all.

I'll be keeping an eye on this entry with much interest.

Thanks, Inatangle, for your helpful comments! In my mind, this was a tongue-in-cheek way to handle the typical questions Moms bombard us with. The heart was added to stress the true love, but I can now see where your interpretation could easily be made as well! Yikes! Not the intent! I guess the two measly votes at this point reflect the muddled message - a no no for shirt design.

Thanks again - I truly appreciate feedback!

Inatangle

Re: No Questions Rule

AltrdEgo wrote:Thanks, Inatangle, for your helpful comments! In my mind, this was a tongue-in-cheek way to handle the typical questions Moms bombard us with. The heart was added to stress the true love, but I can now see where your interpretation could easily be made as well! Yikes! Not the intent! I guess the two measly votes at this point reflect the muddled message - a no no for shirt design.

Thanks again - I truly appreciate feedback!

I do hope that you'll get some other feedback besides mine. It would be neat if you figured out a way to resub this-- it's an attractive design, imo. The little thumbnail is great...makes it look like a gift with a bow.

Inatangle

Gee... that was strange. All of the little thumbnails vanished for awhile, but now they are back. Thank goodness! I thought I broke something. lol

spikeani

Re: Groot loves mom

Thanks for the heads up here is the resub on red. I think it shows up better. Once again Groot with his mom the little Christmas tree form Charlie Brown.

AltrdEgo

Re: Inquiry-Free Zone (resub)

Thanks again, Inatangle, for your comments. Hopefully, the changes made will clarify the message!

It'll be interesting to see if others comment!

poopycakes

Re: Hedgehog Mom

love the style and color choices

AltrdEgo

Re: It Starts Somewhere

On artwork and storytelling at a glance - GMV!

AltrdEgo

Inatangle wrote:I do hope that you'll get some other feedback besides mine. It would be neat if you figured out a way to resub this-- it's an attractive design, imo. The little thumbnail is great...makes it look like a gift with a bow.

Resubbed!

tshirtscribble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tshirtscribble
Re: A Mothers Slice

How delicious. Just look at all the toppings.

tshirtscribble

Re: Mothers Hug

Definitely demonstrating.

tshirtscribble

Inatangle wrote:

Pleasantly possible.

tshirtscribble

Re: Your Mom

Very special.

acraigl

quality posts: 185 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Llament of the Llama

Subtle nod to Raising Arizona. Also llamas because llamas are awesome. And also Mamas.

VOTE! >>

mcobutte

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte
Re: little victories

Is this leftover from last week?

spikeani

Inatangle wrote:

I can guarantee it.

littlelamb45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlelamb45
Re: All Seeing Mom

I'm fond of the camel chin...

thatrobert

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert

poopycakes

Inatangle

Re: Inquiry-Free Zone (resub)

AltrdEgo wrote:Thanks again, Inatangle, for your comments. Hopefully, the changes made will clarify the message!

It'll be interesting to see if others comment!

Yes, the message is a lot more clear now. It puts a smile on my face too.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have more votes on it... hope it picks up more. It makes me wonder if Shirt Woot voters are frantically running around doing last minute Mother's Day shopping. Well... there are several days to go on this Derby.

Inatangle

Re: Groot loves mom

Very nice! It looks good on the red background too.

kg07

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kg07
acraigl wrote:Subtle nod to Raising Arizona. Also llamas because llamas are awesome. And also Mamas.

Great job acraigl! I would like a sad tear added to the graphic. +1

Inatangle

Re: The best place on earth

Uh oh... cute design alert. I love it, but--- there aren't any cats allowed in this Derby, or the next one either. (Even though I don't enter the Derbies, I always read the fine print.)

This is really sweet ... maybe you can enter it in another Derby.

PS. I've a feeling that the "no cats this week rule" is why several fox entries have shown up for this one. lol

Inatangle

Re: Mothers Hug

Very cute-- and true.

Inatangle

Re: All Seeing Mom

Funny & clever!

In my case, however, it was more "the all hearing mom". We kids were mystified at her excellent hearing abilities. We'd be goofing around upstairs at night when we were supposed to be in bed, and she'd appear out of nowhere!!! We used to call her "ol' Elephant Ears..."

I voted for this... if you wanted to do an "all hearing Mom" design, I'd vote for that one too.

thatrobert

quality posts: 49 Private Messages thatrobert
poopycakes wrote:brilliant!

Thanks!

spikeani

Re: The best place on Earth

Either cats or red panda in our mothers arms s the place on earth

simic

quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic
Re: Bread & Butter

Adorable!
I'm buying this for the whole family!

acraigl

kg07 wrote:Great job acraigl! I would like a sad tear added to the graphic. +1

Thanks kg! He is crying. On the inside.

VOTE! >>

acraigl

Re: Mother of Dragons

+1
Really shows off your abilities. Fantastic, simic.

VOTE! >>

sarist72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarist72
Re: psycho slogan

I love this shirt. I really want to buy one.

acraigl

Re: 8 arms for hugging

Great colors! So cute.

VOTE! >>

tshirtscribble

simic wrote:Adorable!
I'm buying this for the whole family!

Ditto

astevenscr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages astevenscr