IncurableHumanist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IncurableHumanist
earausch wrote:Another great one. If it were up to me, all 3 of the printed shirts would be from the "Propaganda" derby, and I would buy them all!

are you gonna resub this somewhere else? cuz i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Gally242

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gally242
spazzykiti wrote:If there is a single shirt I want in this whole derby it's this one. Aside from the lovely design the color looks great on me ;3

i agree! I hope they editors choice this one, as its still so far down :<

cheshire319

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheshire319
Re: Are you my mother?

So cute! gmv

Gally242

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Gally242
Indigo327 wrote:I like this one alot. I would wear it if only for the "What in the world is that?!" factor. And I dislike cats. This is the perfect shirt for me.

Same here, I need this to make people try to figure out what the heck it is. EC please!

Kerry672

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kerry672

What derby was this entry from?

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Kerry672 wrote:What derby was this entry from?

Propaganda for everyday life. (Derby #121)

thinksharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thinksharp
bassanimation wrote:I hear you on the number of great shirts out there. I doubt this will EC, but if anyone would like to be kept up to date on it, send me a pm. The rights should revert back to me soon, so I may try another venue . Thanks so much for your support!

Oh, please let me know if you get this printed somewhere. As someone who raises chickens, I *LOVE* this shirt more than you will ever know!

http://brainyfarmwife.blogspot.com

docsbear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages docsbear

I am so glad that this shirt has made it into the fog. This is the only one that has even been close to the fog that I would buy. I hope it makes it to print.

spanishmel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spanishmel

Honorable mention please! I've got to get this for my fiance! Omnitarian - you ROCK!

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

I wish this one was doing better

oze6000

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oze6000
Re: I give up . . .

I would definitely buy if it wins! Got my vote but the competition is pretty rough. Hope you can at least get into the fog again!

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: Stay Grounded

boots!

Lilwolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lilwolf

I really wish that shirt.woot would add a low volume shirt purchases for non-derby winners... I would buy this in a second for my daughter!

btw, can the original author print them on another site if they aren't chosen here? or is that against the agreement? (again, for those not chosen)

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa
Lilwolf wrote:I really wish that shirt.woot would add a low volume shirt purchases for non-derby winners... I would buy this in a second for my daughter!

btw, can the original author print them on another site if they aren't chosen here? or is that against the agreement? (again, for those not chosen)

All rights return to me in 60 days After that I can submit to another site! I'll try to do that and post either in the community site here or on my website.
Thanks again for the interest!

tigtig67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tigtig67
Re: Leonardo Da Vinci's cat

Love this one! Go kitty go.

rachelwootswii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachelwootswii
spanishmel wrote:Honorable mention please! I've got to get this for my fiance! Omnitarian - you ROCK!

Or editors choice.

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: I'm a git you!! RESUB

GO BASSANIMATION GO!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Nightmare Warrior

still awesome!

walmazan

quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
JesseBYAH wrote:YES I support an EC, Walz! Awesome signature, you always have the best ones. Have you ever considered making animated cartoons with your awesome characters, or have you already made any?

Thanks Jesse! you are the best!
Always I like to do give life to my characters, and yes I have tons of little animations, I love to do that!

sokowa

Re: Origami Reincarnation

This really is pretty. Love the white lines against the asphalt. If I tried doing this it would end up just looking like a big mess

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
Re: Oh hai there, I can haz ur planet?

What the hell is this doing outside of the fog with just 3 more hours to vote?!! Well gristle!

sokowa

Re: Inspired by You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

I love how clean the lines are for all your drawings. You always make me stare at the images trying to figure out how you do it. IMO sometimes my designs can easily start to feel too "muddy". So when I see stuff like this and B Boy where everything is designed so deliberately I'm always impressed.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
mrt12081979 wrote:Love it!

Hey, thanks! I'm glad that someone does!

j0naht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j0naht
Re: Inspired by little drummer boy

I knew it was going to be tough for a Christmas design to get a lot of votes. I had a good feeling going into it that I was going to come in dead last.

danjoneshistory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danjoneshistory
brihunts wrote:The artwork is so familiar... It looks like something I read as a kid. Velveteen Rabbit comes to mind but I don't think that's it...

It's Beatrix Potter-- Peter Cottontail and all that.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
thurdl01 wrote:What the hell is this doing outside of the fog with just 3 more hours to vote?!! Well gristle!

The shocked...it is me.

But, if that's the case, I'd bet this EC's :D> I have another Woot Cthulu shirt that was an EC pick, so I think the Great Olde One has fans at Woot. :D

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
docsbear wrote:I am so glad that this shirt has made it into the fog. This is the only one that has even been close to the fog that I would buy. I hope it makes it to print.

Thanks! Me too!

prozakgal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages prozakgal
loveengrey wrote:Oh hell this ones out the fog. I always had hope for it since it was in there but now its like "gahhhhhhhh"

I know how you feel I keep checking every day to see if it's back in the fog yet. and I bugged my friends who have wooted in the past to come on and vote in this derby.

amesj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amesj
Re: Flying Fish V.3 (Watercolor on white)

How did I miss this gem! A fun and elegant design Jasneko. I'm rooting for an editor's choice.

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
Re: The new guy

This is beautiful. I like that you have to look twice. GMV.

ressamac

Re: Five Second Rule

Did you see the Mythbusters about this? If you didn't I won't spoil it for you. ;) Great job.

ressamac

Re: Columbus' Nightmare

I always did like this one. Maybe an EC??

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
walmazan wrote:Thanks Jesse! you are the best!
Always I like to do give life to my characters, and yes I have tons of little animations, I love to do that!

Next time I enter a shirt... I may have to ask you to make an animated character for my sig.

:D

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Flying Fish V.3 (Watercolor on white)

amesj wrote:How did I miss this gem! A fun and elegant design Jasneko. I'm rooting for an editor's choice.

Much thanks amesj!

jasneko

missmissa07 wrote:Dear Stack Cats,

Please get into the fog. I want you.

Love,
Me

Dear missmissa07,

We tried. We want you too, but our only hope is an EC print now.

Love,
Stack Cats

magikaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magikaru
AdderXYU wrote:This really is your best work by a country mile. Worth trying elsewhere if it doesn't print

Seconded. This is still one of my all-time favorites.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01
bassanimation wrote:The shocked...it is me.

But, if that's the case, I'd bet this EC's :D> I have another Woot Cthulu shirt that was an EC pick, so I think the Great Olde One has fans at Woot. :D

Back in the fog, but I'm guessing there's no way it's higher than 8th. So between this and Taco Cat, I'm at the whims of the ECs this week.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 174 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Rabbit Family Tree

Sooo close to 300. Will it make it, can it get one more vote? EDIT: Yay, thanks voters!

In other news thanks for all the comments and votes guys. Sad to say that these poor bunnies seem a bit low to make 1st-3rd place. =D Alas!

I must wait and hope for the EC fairy to dust my shirt with pixie dust.

jasneko

Re: Are you my mother?
cheshire319 wrote:So cute! gmv

Thank you chesire319!

dietotaku

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dietotaku
Shigwarm wrote:You're absolutely right! My thought process followed the same artistic logic when designing this.

i might like the "a book" better if it were in the same test-pattern colors as the tv screen, so that it looked more like the image from the screen reflecting on the floor.