VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
Re: Something I condensated

Just saw this, and...I am just so freaking sad I cannot have it on a shirt. Love it SO much. Especially the fading out on the bottom. Brilliant.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
caramelarrow wrote:I was really hoping I would see Fur Kills for sale. I would have bought more than one!!

This is great work. Please do more like it.

I'm not into the ones with obscure references to video games, movies, etc. I prefer universal appeal and easy identification.

It did get an Honorable Mention so it does have another shot to print. I am glad you liked it, and I will try to bring you more design like this

tschafer47

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tschafer47
michellevh1 wrote:It's definitely been printed before.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=6520

The aforementioned shirt that had already been printed by woot was the first woot shirt I ever purchased. The art is still clean and I appreciate the joke :-)

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty
Re: Wrong box, doc

I adore this. I REALLY adore how so many people younger seem to be taking a shine to the Fourth Doctor~ This gets another vote in the next Double Take, for sure. Thank you for making this! <3

fiftieshellcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fiftieshellcat
Re: Awkward schedule mixup

I'm still desperately hoping that this will be printed somewhere, because it is very deserving of it. I know at least 4 or 5 people right now who want this, including myself. Fantastic design and should have been a Halloween shirt for sure. Sad it slipped through the cracks.

brian915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brian915
VenusAD wrote:Just saw this, and...I am just so freaking sad I cannot have it on a shirt. Love it SO much. Especially the fading out on the bottom. Brilliant.

same here, I need to get this - somehow

georgie123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages georgie123
somwatstrange wrote:Same. Immediately understood. Hope to be able to get this for my girlfriend. GMV

You are an Amazing Boyfriend!

pennyflip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennyflip

I wish this shirt will get a second chance.