Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
Re: Our Bodies Are Our Gardens

Sorry to see this one not print (rather disappointed in the vote totals tbh) - if this goes up elsewhere, assuming it doesn't win in the next doubletake, I'd love to buy it!

GwenMarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GwenMarie
Re: Let Slip the Emoticons of War

I really hope the woot gods eventually print this one... I'll buy it!

My woots: Screaming Monkey, Random Crap, Sandisk Sansa View 8GB
Shirt woots: Now Let Me Get This Straight, Happy Birthday to Us, Hungry Bento, Jimmy... Is That You?, Tuesday is Gonna be Rough, Friends are Forever, Donut Panic!, Random Shirt, Ghosties, You are a Pirate!, Pirate Exercise, Random Shirt, PAINata, Cake or Pi?, Nevermore

nedbaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nedbaker

NOOO! I wanted this shirt so bad.

nedbaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nedbaker
Re: Lord Macbeth

I mean this shirt. I want this shirt mad real.

minidriver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minidriver
Re: Milk of Human Kindness

I really need one of these with an expiration date of last year or so...

theziv

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theziv

If you sell this shirt anywhere else, please let us know. I would be more than happy to buy it.

arainais

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arainais

DO WANT!

gnomage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnomage
JadenKale wrote:I really don't know why Adder's post was removed... because I do feel my idea was taken. And I was worried that it would basically be the same when tjost posted in my thread. Sure, you used William Shakespeare, but you didn't tie the quote into the artwork.

I have to disagree. First of all, that quote from McBeth is world famous and it belongs to William Shakespeare. And who hasn't connected it to detergent of some kind? Hell, I've said it aloud to myself when I try to clean a stain from my shirt. So to claim some kind of ownership of this quote or idea is a bit weak. I can definitely see Tjost's attempt to tie the quote, which I take to be the name of the product, and the image of Mr. Clean, upon first viewing. On top of that, he connected it to the original source with the words "blood - consciences". I thought this design was brilliant and am sad that it did not print.

hannahoftroy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hannahoftroy
Re: Our Bodies Are Our Gardens

How do I buy this one?!

bsbangel180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbangel180
Re: Damn'd Spot Remover

I just want to say that I think this was one of the greatest shirts that has ever graced shirt.woot, and I am so angry it did not make it to production! I would have purchased one in a heartbeat. Amazing design!!

fatnoise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatnoise
Re: Verona Apothecary

Dang! Ordered one before realizing the name of the city was wrong. The apothecary was in Mantua, not Verona.

emcadorette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emcadorette
bsbangel180 wrote:I just want to say that I think this was one of the greatest shirts that has ever graced shirt.woot, and I am so angry it did not make it to production! I would have purchased one in a heartbeat. Amazing design!!

I, too, am disappointed that this didn't make the woot -- if there becomes any way to purchase this, I hope you'll let me know, as I love it and would want at least two, one for me and one for my husband.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
emcadorette wrote:I, too, am disappointed that this didn't make the woot -- if there becomes any way to purchase this, I hope you'll let me know, as I love it and would want at least two, one for me and one for my husband.

Thanks everyone for the support and continued comments on this one. I may have a chance with it on Woot still as a HM or editors choice, but if not I'll resub it elsewhere and send PMs to all who commented Thanks again, you guys are great!

gravytrain1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gravytrain1

I want this shirt so badly, I wish it had won.

MorettaChowder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MorettaChowder
SeedUvPain wrote:Thanks everyone for voting!

I'd like to buy this as a poster. How can I get this?

foreverjuliet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foreverjuliet
Re: Perchance to Dream

If this would have won, I totally would have bought it. Darn...

riotofcolor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riotofcolor

Should you ever have the opportunity to produce this shirt yourself or attempt to submit it in another derby, please do. I adore this shirt and was immensely disappointed when it wasn't chosen.

Re: King of infinite space

juandavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juandavid
hannahoftroy wrote:How do I buy this one?!

Yes, how did it not make the cut? (No pun intended)
I want to buy one, too. Or buy two, too.

eire13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eire13

Is woot selling this one because I would one!

Eire

Re: Queen Mab

kevinholtwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevinholtwoot
headfone wrote:Yeah, I would absolutely buy this shirt.
Please notify me if it becomes available!
(Wow, lots of big words there.)

Yes!! please tell me if this gets printed elsewhere.

Others TAKE NOTE: this is how you print a decent white shirt!!! None of that apothecary nonsense.

DrunkCanadian3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrunkCanadian3

I still can't BELIEVE this wasn't picked man, it was BY FAR my favorite shirt. If you ever strike out on your own and print some, please let the internet know so I can buy one!

bykristenfc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bykristenfc
haezoo wrote:Well, they are decent charicatures. Hang on to this design for another derby!

Thank you for the support! And I definitely will!

muse7mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muse7mom
jewelwing wrote:What does iron water do to white? Now I have to research that. I always disregarded the "i can't wear white because I spill stuff on myself" comments because that's what bleach is for. But I'm not familiar with the iron-water issue...

It gives a lovely rust-colored tinge to your clothes. Even after one washing they are never quite the same.

muse7mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muse7mom
foreverjuliet wrote:If this would have won, I totally would have bought it. Darn...

Yeah, I really wanted one for my department chair as this represents his favorite Shakespeare plays (except for Lear but I think he'd be okay with it). I so wish this would have won.

Cassandra2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cassandra2
Foxnight wrote:Honestly, I would take the crow and the heart, enlarge them, and submit it to another Derby.

Oh, wow, I guess I didn't get this until later. Thanks for the feedback; I'll maybe save this for a valentine's day derby.

smorris6891

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smorris6891

Does anyone know where I can get one of these shirts. I need one for a great family friend

Re: Shakespeare A-Z

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

smorris6891 wrote:Does anyone know where I can get one of these shirts. I need one for a great family friend

This shirt did print. It even reprinted at one point. It is currently not for sale, though woot may always choose to reprint it again for a side sale. Then again, woot may choose to never reprint it. It's not in print right now, which is the important point.
There seems to be one Men's Large available on teetrade.org. Otherwise, you may wish to ask in the Random Shirt Trade Center Thread.

elevenothree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elevenothree
goldenthorn wrote:This shirt did print. It even reprinted at one point. It is currently not for sale, though woot may always choose to reprint it again for a side sale. Then again, woot may choose to never reprint it. It's not in print right now, which is the important point.
There seems to be one Men's Large available on teetrade.org. Otherwise, you may wish to ask in the Random Shirt Trade Center Thread.

any way of knowing whether it will ever be reprinted? this is brilliant

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
elevenothree wrote:any way of knowing whether it will ever be reprinted? this is brilliant

No way to tell. By my estimation there are currently 1800 'woot shirts' that have printed, and likely another 10,000 that haven't. They reprint around 10 a week, so at some point in the next 3 years it has a decent chance of reprinting.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

corryzahn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corryzahn
tjost wrote:Thanks everyone for the support and continued comments on this one. I may have a chance with it on Woot still as a HM or editors choice, but if not I'll resub it elsewhere and send PMs to all who commented Thanks again, you guys are great!

So this isn't a Woot option? Because I want it SO much! If you are able to produce it elsewhere, please let me know. MUST. HAVE.