emeraldchickpea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea

I am praying that I do NOT get another artichokey.

I've already gotten 2 of these lameass shirts and don't need or want another

crashck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crashck

Hmm is it worth rolling the dice for the backpack and show up to school with whatever is on it?

goddessmisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goddessmisca

Well As I'm on the "card committee" at work...I'm in for 2 of those.

And hoping at least some of them are good for work. if not random cards for friends!

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

narfcake that is some awesome list work!!! Thank you SO much!! I had no idea there were so many long sleeve shirts I was missing out on! Woot, will I be able to order 3 more tomorrow?? This is going to kill my wallet when I already have SO many t-shirts, but the concept of Randoms just suck me in every time and my birthday is on the horizon. In fact the things I order just might arrive on my birthday! (Woot - I love all things cats and penguins!!)

toastedgoat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toastedgoat

Well I'm in for 1 pullover hoodie! Can't wait!

lilthne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilthne
crashck wrote:Hmm is it worth rolling the dice for the backpack and show up to school with whatever is on it?

Everyone's pretty sure there's only ever been one backpack for sale here and that's Reflections on Pi

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
niloc225 wrote:If anyone is interested in a complete list of what was offered and in what designs, Narfcake is over on deals.woot working his magic -

Are you wondering what products you may be getting in the shirt woot side sale?

Does it include "When I Grow Up? I've bee slaving to try to find it for sale anywhere! I regret not buying it when i had the chance!

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

Aww man, the one day I check woot late, all the random V necks are sold out. Well I guess I will get this up early, willing to buy/trade a medium/large

I really hope due to the speed of the sellout woot considers printing some more.

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

For those of you wondering, it appears you can only buy three of each item for the duration of the sale, not per day. So no getting 21 random shirts in a week! (That would be way too many any way!)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

mandaldean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandaldean

Yay!!!!!! 3 more random shirts!

mandaldean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandaldean
arryielle wrote:For those of you wondering, it appears you can only buy three of each item for the duration of the sale, not per day. So no getting 21 random shirts in a week! (That would be way too many any way!)

Nuuuuuuuuu!

There is no such thing as too many shirts!

...MUST HAVE ALL THE SHIRTS!!!!!!!
@_@

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Planning on buying 3 tshirts, a set of the mini prints and a pullover hoodie IF there are any left by the time I get paid in a couple days.

Those familiar with the pullover hoodies...do they run big or small or fairly true to size?

disturbed0ne

quality posts: 9 Private Messages disturbed0ne

I REALLY want to buy a random hoodie. I have $5 off and $10 for even a random hoodie is a pretty good deal.

My question, however, is what possible designs might show up at my door? Is it any shirt.woot design that just happens to be on a hoodie instead?

karibum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karibum

Bring Home Some V-Neck's for us women! Love my Woot shirts but, it's almost fall and winter time... time to cover up. All I'm asking is for a
"V" area to show with an awesome design.

ravenevar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ravenevar

Woot needs to have womens sizes in more than just t-shirts and the womens tank Would love a hoodie made for us ladies!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
emeraldchickpea wrote:I am praying that I do NOT get another artichokey.

We have received two random artichokeys as well. Cute shirt, and the first one came undone on the underarm seam (which was disappointing and a Woot first for me and the missus), but the spare was enough. Don't need a third.

ChronoSquall14

trekmiss wrote:Those familiar with the pullover hoodies...do they run big or small or fairly true to size?

I've looked at user comments and Woot's own sizing, and it seems to me like you should buy your regular shirt size. I'm kind of between sizes so I went up, but the random buy is really just a chance for me to see how they fit so I can KNOW I'm getting the right size when a can't miss design pops up and I fork over $30.

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

In for 3 shirts and 30 greeting cards.

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
niloc225 wrote:If anyone is interested in a complete list of what was offered and in what designs, Narfcake is over on deals.woot working his magic -

Great list.... ! Thanks for the share, Niloc, and thanks for the hardwork Narfcake.

Question... Will the short sleeve tee's be the ones that have been printed for the side sales, or will it be anything reckoned since the last Random shirt day... or will it be both... Does anyone know, I can't seem to find out much.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I'm in for a pullover and an apron. My t shirt drawer is hellishly full, but I love almost all of the options narfcake posted so my changes are good to be the cool mom at the bus stop.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
arryielle wrote:For those of you wondering, it appears you can only buy three of each item for the duration of the sale, not per day. So no getting 21 random shirts in a week! (That would be way too many any way!)

Awww, and I was hoping for 21 random shirts! I don't think that would be too many, how could it be? I love my woot shirts, and need more, more more!

Guess I'll spring for a hoodie or two and probably the pocket prints instead.

mckeeganj2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mckeeganj2
killerorca wrote:Aww man, the one day I check woot late, all the random V necks are sold out. Well I guess I will get this up early, willing to buy/trade a medium/large

I really hope due to the speed of the sellout woot considers printing some more.

I got two Vs in Medium... and now that I look at the designs I realize I either don't like the print, or I own it already! So, I may be here trading in a few days

ChronoSquall14

Okay, now I ordered two totes. Now stop selling random stuff, Woot. I can't buy any more.

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

So far I've ordered 3 tees, 1 v-neck and 1 apron. I keep eyeing those totes and zip up hoodies...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
emeraldchickpea wrote:I am praying that I do NOT get another artichokey.

Are they on AA? I am running The Home for Wayward AA Artichokeys and will provide a good home and much love to any AA Artichokey that anyone wants to trade/sell out.

sittle wrote:Will the short sleeve tee's be the ones that have been printed for the side sales, or will it be anything reckoned since the last Random shirt day... or will it be both... Does anyone know, I can't seem to find out much.

Last few batches of Random shirts have included both side sale and Reckoning prints.

trekmiss wrote:Those familiar with the pullover hoodies...do they run big or small or fairly true to size?

Sizing for the pullover hoodies depends on your preference for how you like your hoodies to fit. I wear an AA WM and own both S and M pullover hoodies; the S fits fine, but I prefer that my hoodies fit oversized, so I went up to M and prefer that fit. OTOH, a friend wears AA ML shirts and a M hoodie and it fits just fine. If you need length, size up, but the width of the hoodies is generous.

lily1029 wrote:Woot, will I be able to order 3 more tomorrow??

The limit is three per sale, not per day. However, many of us have evil twins who - for some strange reason, only order Random shirts. ;p

disturbed0ne wrote:My question, however, is what possible designs might show up at my door? Is it any shirt.woot design that just happens to be on a hoodie instead?

There is a fairly complete list of possibilities posted on deals.woot.

ALWAYS BUY FIFTEEN.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

Nidaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nidaba
neuropsychosocial wrote:The other popular option for shirt trading, besides the Trading Thread, is TeeTrade. However, almost everything posted there is a t-shirt, so when people are browsing availablity, they'll assume that your hoodie is a shirt, so the Trading Trade might be where you'll get the best response.

Thank you much! That is the link I was looking for! I have some old random shirts I've never worn that I might want to try and trade.

I ordered a 2x zip up hoodie, so if it is one I have or one I really don't want I'll hit up the local woot thread to trade.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

This is so tempting... I really wanted the Cloak of Visibility lightweight hoodie, but I didn't have the money at the time... but I'm *REALLY* not a risk-taker, and there are just too many possibilities for me to chance it.

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Can anyone tell me anything about the greeting cards? Buy em?

davemays123

quality posts: 7 Private Messages davemays123

Thanks for the link and to Narf for the compilation. I was going to spring for a couple of long-sleeve Ts since they are AA, but after perusing that list... let's just say the odds look grimm.

jjkehoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjkehoe
killerorca wrote:Aww man, the one day I check woot late, all the random V necks are sold out. Well I guess I will get this up early, willing to buy/trade a medium/large

Seconded on all counts (except that I'd be looking to trade for a M or S).

dsaiz11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsaiz11

Ugh! I'm usually so up on the Woot Plus stuff and totally missed this one! Super sad! I really wanted a ladies tank or v-neck boo hoo Maybe magically the "sold out" label will disappear and I can click "buy one"......

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

Why do they not send these out until Sept 5th! The suspense is killing me. I want to get mine. Decide if I love them (especially on fit because I've never ordered sweaters on here before so I got the Pullover in XL[roomier is better in pullover?] and lightweight Zipup in L[are these more of a Euro slim fit? because I passed on M thinking they are]), and then repull the trigger if necessary. Urgh, I hope they fit.

\

jon98gn

I'm sort of getting confused here. I finally looked at the sizes. Are the lightweight hoodies girls/women's sizes because I just checked the size chart and they look really small in relation to the pullover hoodie. I may need to change my order. AGAIN.

\

supremepenguin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supremepenguin

Three zip hoodies in hopes of air or squeeze... 2 of my most favorite woot designs and my old shirts are worn out. And three shirts just for the hell of it.

eetrout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eetrout
crashck wrote:Hmm is it worth rolling the dice for the backpack and show up to school with whatever is on it?

There's only one backpack design - the "Pi" one. If you look up "Woot Pi Backpack" on google you'll find the reflections page on its sale and you can see if you like the design there.

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357
eetrout wrote:There's only one backpack design - the "Pi" one. If you look up "Woot Pi Backpack" on google you'll find the reflections page on its sale and you can see if you like the design there.

Or you could use the handy little "Google Custom Search" bar at the top right of the page and just type "backpack".

Nidaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nidaba
jon98gn wrote:I'm sort of getting confused here. I finally looked at the sizes. Are the lightweight hoodies girls/women's sizes because I just checked the size chart and they look really small in relation to the pullover hoodie. I may need to change my order. AGAIN.

Not sure if this will help much, but in my experience, the lightweight hoodies are def a slim fit, the zip up hoodies are more traditional/roomy, and the pullovers are roomy/baggy.
What this means size wise for me, is that I wear a XL in the pullover, a 2x in the zip up, and the lightweight ones are too tight for my fat ass.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
Nidaba wrote:Not sure if this will help much, but in my experience, the lightweight hoodies are def a slim fit, the zip up hoodies are more traditional/roomy, and the pullovers are roomy/baggy.
What this means size wise for me, is that I wear a XL in the pullover, a 2x in the zip up, and the lightweight ones are too tight for my fat ass.

That was helpful...and funny.

jon98gn

Nidaba wrote:Not sure if this will help much, but in my experience, the lightweight hoodies are def a slim fit, the zip up hoodies are more traditional/roomy, and the pullovers are roomy/baggy.

Thanks. I guess I'll just roll the dice and see what happens. I hope I fit. Usually I wear a Medium or a Large Men's shirt. Men is tight. Large is slightly baggie.

\

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
neuropsychosocial wrote:ALWAYS BUY FIFTEEN.

I thought it was NBF? Never instead of always? :-)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!