sassymango

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sassymango
thumperchick wrote:So... if this does well, anyone holding out hope that AA might make a comeback?

would be nice!

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake
mukimuki wrote:Woot staff: Do these purple AA have a seam on the sides of the women's shirts?

Seeing how I literally have hundreds of AA and AA manufactured shirts from over the past decade, the answer is ... no idea! If there's one annoyance to those printing on them, it's that anything other than a M3XL may or may not be side-seamed.

sydneyasu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sydneyasu

Not even a purple fan, at all, but I will be buying at least one to show my love for AA! Hoping a good sale might mean a potential return for AA because I've tried Anvil twice and it just isn't going to work for my body D:

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

AA blanks makes this awesome! I'm not much of a purple shirt guy but NightLife is pretty hot...

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

AA blanks ARE smaller, you want to order BIGGER.

PemberDucky wrote:YES THANKS FOR THE SIZE REMINDER.

BE MINDFUL OF THE SIZING!
Consider leaning towards smaller, as these are on AA blanks.

(NOW IMMA MAKE THAT A POST OF QUALITY SO PPL WILL SEE.)

Sorry for the caps. I'm just....in a purple haze right now. I can't even tell ya.

CoolBana

xpenguin

quality posts: 6 Private Messages xpenguin

In for Purple Fresh Cake (which I'm going to make some twists to, just because it's CAYUTE)

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

When will there be a woot NIGHTSHIRT? Still waiting for "Up UP and AWAKE" in a nightshirt. "Nyan Cat Dream" is another natural.
Ugly Christmas sweater patterns also will make GREAT nightshirts for gifts. Wake up and let us sleep in woot!

CoolBana

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
thumperchick wrote:Just so you all know, Fresh Cake Remix is my 100th woot!

Congratz on joining the elite!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

NIGHTMOTH ON PURPLE!!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
bluetuba wrote:NIGHTMOTH ON PURPLE!!

Yeah. One of my few backed up tees from the original. I gots that.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Bought my very own Fresh Cake (I hate olive T-shirts but bought one for a friend) and Nightlife Remix to acocmpany my asphalt Nightlife. I'm eyeing Nyan's Dream..

Shmuel510

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510

I can't believe I'm tempted to buy Nyan's Dream again. I already have three!

(But... purple!)

Edited to add: though I do wish the cat had been recolored to remain black. I realize it had taken advantage of the asphalt background the first time around, but...

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
lonelypond wrote:Next up, start on my Christmas list: a Heather Grey Palooza please?!?!?!?!

Oh yes. I seem to have misplaced my water:cycle of life (iirc)

bluetuba

Mavyn wrote:Yeah. One of my few backed up tees from the original. I gots that.

I have no idea why I passed on this the first time around, but I shan't make that mistake again. Even though I'd probably have preferred purple/blue to purple/coppery.

First shirt I've bought since Free Hugs back in March.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre
tgentry wrote:

And as TT said, watch the end date. We'd hate for you to miss out on all this purple.

Big thanks to you guys for helping us with this one, and thanks to JenDupre for the original inspiration. Please check your PM please, Jen.

Oh YES! Picked myself up a kitteh to add to the purple pile. Thank you so much! Happy dance.
Jen

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

Yay purple! Yay AA! Picked up Fresh Cake. Sadly none of the other designs are quite for me, but this much purple is awesome. I hope we see more purple (and more AA) in the future.

kgongol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgongol

love the purple, not crazy about the chosen designs though, feel like some classics slipped through the cracks... some are really tempting though

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Kids' sizes compared to women's:
I've found that the width is similar, but the kids' shirts are much shorter. If anyone wants a comparison picture of a kids' size against a WS, just let me know what size. This is embarrassing, but I currently have every AA size except WXL in the house; might as well get some use out of them!

(short explanation because I'm quite embarrassed: shirts are for a future quilt or are gifts. Also, I may be running the Home for Wayward Artichokeys...)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

speedogirl2

quality posts: 28 Private Messages speedogirl2

Yay! First shirt.woot purchase since the Anvil switch.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Fresh Cake and Purple? My worlds are colliding! :D

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
j5 wrote:I ordered a WS for my daughter, it will probably be too big, but they grow.
The WL is a bit bigger than a K12, so the WS might be close to a K8, maybe?
Maybe not
Here's the sizing chart for AA
I upped my order to a WM which is like a K10 but longer.

Yeah, I'm planning on getting WS for my son, but it'll still be a while for him...he fits perfectly in K4 at the moment.

geegee63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geegee63

Yay I'm so excited to see fresh cake print on purple. Got one. I think a lot of these look wonderful though. I'll have to think about getting more while they are available. Plus AA (can't go wrong).

Thank you!

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady

Thank you JenDupre, T Gentry, and everyone at shirt.woot who had anything at all to do with a side sale on AA blanks! I haven't bought a shirt since the switch to Anvil, and this is perfect timing (Christmas gifts). Please please PLEASE shirt.woot, consider doing monthly (or quarterly) side sales on AA blanks! I can take or leave the color purple but the AA blanks make this a must-buy for me.

thrash711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrash711

YES PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add purple to your regular Wooty rotation!!! Much more attractive than beige, fr'instance....

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

PURPLE!! Woohoo!

Fresh Cake, Ask Again Later, Nyan Cat, woo!

mirdir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mirdir

I'm down for nyan's dream and the foxes, but I'm not really happy they are on AA. I prefer the fit of anvil blanks.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

Please consider doing more AA side-sales in the future. If you can't go back to AA full time, the AA side-sales are a great compromise. Thanks!

seekayeff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seekayeff

i'll second the ugly xmas sweaters as nightshirts. great idea
ckf

coolbana wrote:When will there be a woot NIGHTSHIRT? Still waiting for "Up UP and AWAKE" in a nightshirt. "Nyan Cat Dream" is another natural.
Ugly Christmas sweater patterns also will make GREAT nightshirts for gifts. Wake up and let us sleep in woot!

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie

Woooohooo!

I ordered In Bloom in women's AA finally! When it originally came out it only had AA in men's sizes so I got a MS and have been wearing it as a sleep shirt!

Also contemplating the kitty astronaut shirt

I do agree with previous poster though about purple and orange not going very well together!

I would totally buy Nyan's dream if I hadn't already bought it twice already.

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki
Narfcake wrote:Seeing how I literally have hundreds of AA and AA manufactured shirts from over the past decade, the answer is ... no idea! If there's one annoyance to those printing on them, it's that anything other than a M3XL may or may not be side-seamed.

Wow. Weird! One might think that such a thing would not be random!

Thanks for the input!

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

First reaction: Woot PURPLE!

Second thought: BOO AA!

I may still pick up In Bloom for my mom and Fresh Cake for me, but the fit won't be nearly as nice in a men's shirt. I have the original In Bloom on navy in WXL Anvil, and it's the shirt my Mom and I pass back and forth.

ETA - And another vote for TEAL!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
amreli wrote:Some of these look *amazing* on purple! But no children's sizes make me sad...my son's favorite color is purple.

I KNOW!!! My husband told me to get our son a "fresh cake", but I had to break the news of no children's sizes. My son will be sad as well.

ilovedisney247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilovedisney247

Am I the only person on the planet that the new shirt cut fits better? Significantly better? I did order Fresh Cake--I missed that one when it printed originally.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
ilovedisney247 wrote:Am I the only person on the planet that the new shirt cut fits better? Significantly better? I did order Fresh Cake--I missed that one when it printed originally.

No, you definitely aren't.

I like the AA fabric and quality much better, but the Anvil fit me. (sigh) This it torture, I LOVE dark purple and would like to have at least 5 of these but knowing I won't get a good fit is making me hesitate. So far, I've bought a Nightmoth in men's 3xl to wear as a nightshirt.

bluetuba

I can't speak for the ladies, but the anvil shirts would fit ME better only if I were shorter and had a thicker neck.

So taller thinner people have been SOL with the change.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
bluetuba wrote:I can't speak for the ladies, but the anvil shirts would fit ME better only if I were shorter and had a thicker neck.

So taller thinner people have been SOL with the change.

I agree! But the part I love is as a female, 5'4", 188 lbs, I've never been accused of being taller and thinner. Love it!

Really hope we can see more of these AA side sales in the future.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

In for four so far.

Must ... step ... away ... from the purple.

No, wait. This is my chance to buy AA! Must keep buying!

(Are you listening, Woot? Are you?)

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

Hooray purple!! In for Nyan's Dream (for the guy), and Fresh Cake (for me).

Hooray AA! I've missed AA. Both the AA men's AND the AA women's shirts fit me better than ANY of the Anvil, so...yay!

I like the AA side sale idea. I hope woot will consider it. :3

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
trekmiss wrote:I agree! But the part I love is as a female, 5'4", 188 lbs, I've never been accused of being taller and thinner. Love it!

Really hope we can see more of these AA side sales in the future.

I recently found the only woman xl aa shirt I bought at the bottom of my drawer ( washed 3-4 times), I compared it to a well washed anvil woman large. The anvil was longer.

rainfall2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainfall2112

I'm disappointed there are no kid sizes