- Daily Design Name: Star Cats
- Artist Username: Walmazan
- URL to the design on our site: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/star-cats
- Date originally ran: October 16, 2015
- Link to the design on the other site: https://www.sunfrog.com/20160702-213844-171069087.html?67284
I already e-mailed someone on woot! about it, but it seems that the same perpetrator put up a new link not long after the other one was taken down.
For about a month now, there has been a Facebook page that has a sponsored ad with a link to the above shirt. I keep seeing this advertisement on the mobile phone app. This is the Facebook page in question: https://www.facebook.com/Im-An-Awesome-Cat-Lady-509825749176343/
There has also been another Facebook page that ran that same design on Teezily. https://www.facebook.com/catlovers.shirt/?fref=nf
They use the same wording for both ads, so it seems like it's the same person who keeps doing this.
Sunfrog has an infringement form that can be filled out, but it can only be done by the owner or someone who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner. https://www.sunfrog.com/Legal/report.cfm