L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

dear gawd why?!?!? its not like we don't get enough cute crap as it is you had to go and make a derby just for it?? yet another weekend of not buying shirts!!!

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist

i have two designs that are similar and i could really use some advice. which do you guys prefer? what should i change?

oakenspirit

quality posts: 87 Private Messages oakenspirit
writermist wrote:i have two designs that are similar and i could really use some advice. which do you guys prefer? what should i change?

I like it better without the girl, and I don't know if the text needs to be so large. Also, a good layer of cute polish will be needed- this is likely an impossible week to get in on late. Cute design though!

kpkelley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpkelley

I have a couple of ideas, but neither the time nor ability to pull them off. Be warned the cuteness is on overload with #1.

1. A baby in either a diaper or gorilla suit, climbing a lego version of the Empire State Building(complete with a mobile of planes for the spire), while holding his sister's barbie doll.
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/incharacter/6034-Baby-Goofy-Gorilla-Costume-large.jpg

2. Smaug surrounded by his horde of gold with randomly strewn remnants of clothing from the recently consumed dwarves and hobbit. He would be lounging, with an arm behind his head and a sword in his other hand being used as a toothpick. He would have a classic Kawaii smile, to fit in with the theme.

The second idea is pretty similar to one done by Patrickspens a while ago.
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/armor-testing

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets

nice to see the vote counts spiking.

Nothing follows.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
taternuggets wrote:nice to see the vote counts spiking.

When 10th > 1st in earlier weeks, it is certainly something impressive. No telling how this will play out, either.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

rx7qt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rx7qt

Voted! Hope I win ^_^ just in time for pokemon release <3

wendixy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendixy

Oh dear! I already have the 3DS and Animal Crossing New Leaf haha... oh and a Stitches plushie. Hmmmm...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

The voting just rocketed in the last couple of hours. o_o Good news for everyone who was in the hotness when the mass email went out!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
taternuggets wrote:nice to see the vote counts spiking.

Bribery has its advantages.

move along

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 25 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

Hey, Woot! Tell us how many unique voters you guys had this derby once everything is said and done with. It's a fun stat to hear about. :O

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Of all the themes to repeat, this is the one that gets a replay? Eh..

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer

Holy crud it's Tuesday night and the highest vote total outside of the fog is above 500. I don't think we've seen numbers like that in over a year.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Turned my back for a second and voting takes off. Questioning the decision to shelf my late entry now that things are getting interesting.

meridianhearts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meridianhearts

I'm still new here. How exactly do you vote for an entry?

kpkelley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpkelley
meridianhearts wrote:I'm still new here. How exactly do you vote for an entry?

Voting

Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.

taternuggets

This voting is crazy... lots of movement at the top.... fun stuff. lol.

Nothing follows.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Woot is going to have to start raffling off crap to the voters every week if it sparks interest this much.

Or maybe word got out in the kawaii community and they all flocked here to vote.

Damned cuteness! Where's my halloween derby??

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Some seriously great and adorable work shown for this Derby. I voted for a number of them and really hope to win the Plush set since I've logged plenty of time on Animal Crossing New Leaf already.

However.. winning the 3DS could seriously make my Daughter happy so.. Should I win, I'll be happy with whatever the Woot! Gods decide.

And of course, I can't wait to see the final winners to see if I'm picking up any new shirts.

Good Luck to all!

meridianhearts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meridianhearts
kpkelley wrote:Voting

Only users who have made at least one purchase at any Woot site may vote in the Derby. If that’s you, just click “I’d Want One” next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don’t see the “I’d Want One” buttons next to the designs, you’re either not logged in, or you’ve never bought anything from Woot. Go log in and/or buy something if you want to vote.

Thank You

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

The vote numbers are really large!! What happened? Spirit mentioned an email - what was it? And is that what is causing the votes to increase so much? -head is spinninnnng- @_@

Vote!

taternuggets

jasneko wrote:The vote numbers are really large!! What happened? Spirit mentioned an email - what was it? And is that what is causing the votes to increase so much? -head is spinninnnng- @_@

voters win cool prizes this week.

"One random voter will nab a Nintendo 3DS and Animal Crossing -- New Leaf ⺌∅‿∅⺌
Someone else will get Animal Crossing – New Leaf and an Animal Crossing Plushie Set ⺌∅‿∅⺌
And one voter will get the Plushie Set ⺌∅‿∅⺌"

Nothing follows.

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist

I'm glad to see a bat in the fog. ^^ bats need more love.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I don't need a second 3DS. Or Animal Crossing again. I NEED THOSE PLUSHIES.

iamchrismoran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamchrismoran

seriously sad woot community moment with this winner...all due respect.