DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Mavyn wrote:Slate but with transparent cats? I like the red, but the white body is jarring. If you keep the white...brown or olive, maybe.

swimmernq wrote:I tend to have a bias against white shirts cuz I spill a lot... So I'd say the tan one or slate(slate would look good with transparent cats)

Sadly the red and the slate are super close in tonal color... so transparent doesn't actually work as well as you'd think.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
DianaSprinkle wrote:Stuck on the shirt color...

Please help! What color do you like best?

I would try silver... Not the same color as the cats but close enough so that the white doesn't look off.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan

I was wondering if 15 minutes before we start if I could get any comments on this.

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
DianaSprinkle wrote:Sadly the red and the slate are super close in tonal color... so transparent doesn't actually work as well as you'd think.

What if the sketchy parts were white and the kitties transparent? Then you could put it on practically any color shirt?

ETA: Re: Bacon - I'm not a huge fan of the font choice? Maybe something a little more simple/old school. Like a typewriter or unicode font? Courier, maybe?

Please consider voting for my shirts:

texhnolyzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texhnolyzed
DianaSprinkle wrote:Stuck on the shirt color...

Please help! What color do you like best?

Creme, it looks really nice with your red.

texhnolyzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texhnolyzed
shikausstan wrote:I was wondering if 15 minutes before we start if I could get any comments on this.

I lol'd.
I really like the idea.
Maybe you could get the first sentence a bit smaller, and "bacon" a bit bigger ? maybe so it takes the same width as your pig ?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Thanks for all the help with picking the shirt colors! The input was really great. I went with Silver for the final. But it was a really hard choice.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

And that makes me think there should be a Sleepy Cat version. ;)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ

looks like yet another weekend of not buying any shirts!!!! B^(

L3g3ndQ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages L3g3ndQ
shikausstan wrote:I was wondering if 15 minutes before we start if I could get any comments on this.

would be very interesting to see on girls! B^P

wootasticwoots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootasticwoots

I'd appreciate your votes guys. Thanks. :D

"That Feeling".

I'd appreciate your votes.
Thanks.

wootasticwoots

Thanks. :D

Thanks.

bigbangtheorynerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigbangtheorynerd

Emoticons are important to the internet but I can't see myself buying a shirt from this derby

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Psstt...

Want a sneak peek at the next derby?...

Derby #330: Classic Literature

Must reference one or more books from the Top 100 list of Project Gutenburg, excluding the Kama Sutra or The Bible.

No modern pop culture references (No Doctor Who, Mario, 50 Shades of Grey, etc.)

No text only designs

wootasticwoots

tgentry wrote:Psstt...

Must reference one or more books from the Top 100 list of Project Gutenburg, excluding the Kama Sutra or The Bible.

No modern pop culture references (No Doctor Who, Mario, 50 Shades of Grey, etc.)

No text only designs

Awesome!! Thanks!!

Thanks.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

No text only designs

Ooo, this should be interesting!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 72 Private Messages oakenspirit

No text only designs

Thanks man- I'll try and do you proud...

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

No text only designs

:-( This means more awesome shirts that I can't buy. 76 days till I leave the country. I would love to pack some good quality woot shirts to take with me.