manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

eiknip wrote:Ordered on December 11, emailed that package still did not ship on December 20. No answer to my support ticket 7 days later, no comment on why my package is still not shipped? This shirt better be hand-drawn by the ninja himself at this point.

Jeez, so sorry! I passed your post along, you should hear from someone soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kbilicki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbilicki

Just an update. Still no shipping/tracking info. Any news on this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kbilicki wrote:Just an update. Still no shipping/tracking info. Any news on this?

yeah, we're not seeing tracking either. We didn't find an email from you but we are putting in a replacement order. Sorry about the delay!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dnite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnite

Placed my order on Dec 11, got the original order confirmation on the same day, and nothing since.

On my purchase history the order still shows up as shipping soon. Have the shirts even shipped?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dnite wrote:Placed my order on Dec 11, got the original order confirmation on the same day, and nothing since.

On my purchase history the order still shows up as shipping soon. Have the shirts even shipped?

Apologies for the problem with shipment. I'm asking CS about your order.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

surreal84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages surreal84
ThunderThighs wrote:Apologies for the problem with shipment. I'm asking CS about your order.

I'm also having the same problem! Such a shame. I placed my order on the Dec 11th. Under Stuff You Bought just says shipping soon. And its been like that for a week. Whats up!?

robbinlynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbinlynn
surreal84 wrote:I'm also having the same problem! Such a shame. I placed my order on the Dec 11th. Under Stuff You Bought just says shipping soon. And its been like that for a week. Whats up!?

Me too. I emailed customer service, got a reply that they are running very late, and still... nothing. I got caught in the Holiday card issue, too. Woot's order fulfillment department seems to have gotten really spotty in the Shirt Woot department.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm asking about the shipping on these shirts. Sorry for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR

Taedir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Taedir

I finally got shipping confirmation on this shirt. So anyone care to explain why it took nearly three weeks for you to put it in a box? Are we going to get anything for this other than "sorry"?

antegon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antegon

Anyone else get boned on this? I ordered the Pullover, and ended up getting shipped the shirt (which is a size too small since I wear 3X shirts and the 2X hoodies), sent an email out the day I received (12/20)it and got an automated x-mas busy response. Today I get an email saying sorry we are out of the hoodies and there is nothing they can do to get me the one I ordered and payed for. Awesome.

They did offer the choice of refund or replacement, but I still think that is BS. Clearly they had the pullover, they just gave it to someone else, when are we gonna get some print on demand hoodies to fix mistakes like this?

swarehime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swarehime

How do I choose the pullover hoodie option? It switches to the tee every time I add it to the cart.

If they are out of the hoodies, there should be a message that they are out and only have the t-shirts.

ThunderThighs

Staff

swarehime wrote:How do I choose the pullover hoodie option? It switches to the tee every time I add it to the cart.

If they are out of the hoodies, there should be a message that they are out and only have the t-shirts.

The hoodies were available only on the first day of the sale - when it was a daily. After that, only the tshirt is available from the reckoning or Shirt catalog.

But keep watching the Plus deals because it may return. There's a link in my signature to a list of all Plus sales.

Hope that helps.

FORUM MODERATOR

swarehime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swarehime
ThunderThighs wrote:The hoodies were available only on the first day of the sale - when it was a daily. After that, only the tshirt is available from the reckoning or Shirt catalog.

But keep watching the Plus deals because it may return. There's a link in my signature to a list of all Plus sales.

Hope that helps.

That's too bad. Thank you for replying quickly.

Mariomad29

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mariomad29

Also ordered on the 11th. Still says "shipping Now" with no tracking status.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Mariomad29 wrote:Also ordered on the 11th. Still says "shipping Now" with no tracking status.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your Shirt yet.

I've gone ahead and pinged Woot Staff to investigate this issue and assist you with the problem. Please be on the lookout soon for an email response.

Thanks for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

SJPadbury

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SJPadbury

E-mailed on Sunday about my order from from day one, and got a response about a ticket CAS-XXX being created by the automated system, but nothing else since then.

Only posting here as this thread appears to be the way to get the tickets looked at?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

SJPadbury wrote:E-mailed on Sunday about my order from from day one, and got a response about a ticket CAS-XXX being created by the automated system, but nothing else since then.

Only posting here as this thread appears to be the way to get the tickets looked at?

Sorry for the delay, we'll get a replacement sent out.

SJPadbury

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SJPadbury
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry for the delay, we'll get a replacement sent out.

Got a shipping notification, thanks for your help.

robbinlynn

Taedir wrote:I finally got shipping confirmation on this shirt. So anyone care to explain why it took nearly three weeks for you to put it in a box? Are we going to get anything for this other than "sorry"?

I STILL have received NOTHING on this. Not the shirt. Not a refund. Not a "sorry". I have contacted customer service TWICE.

I have been VERY disappointed with Woot's fulfillment and service lately.

ThunderThighs

Staff

robbinlynn wrote:I STILL have received NOTHING on this. Not the shirt. Not a refund. Not a "sorry". I have contacted customer service TWICE.

I have been VERY disappointed with Woot's fulfillment and service lately.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

FORUM MODERATOR

robbinlynn

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

They finally issued me a refund - but why do so when they could have just sent me the shirt? It's still available - but now if I want to rebuy it I have to pay $3 more.

I just cannot understand why they couldn't have just sent out a shirt.

jaybird0622

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybird0622

I sent this message to woot, hopefully they will listen.

The Unstealthiest Ninja: When Animals Attack shirt was the featured shirt and hoodie on a day that the site was not working. I was wondering if you could please make this design available again so that people who could not order the shirt/hoodie would be able to get one.

Thank you.

dirtworship

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dirtworship

finally got my shirt today after emailing twice under the title of "where's my stuff". I did get a "sorry for the delay" response from my second complaint, but I thought that I'd at least get a discount coupon or something towards any future order from Woot, since it has almost been a month since I ordered the shirt. I suppose after reading other posts, I'm lucky that I got the shirt!

faemalken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faemalken

aww, attacked ninja is attacked... love it! but is the hoodie no longer available? will only let me buy as tee

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

faemalken wrote:aww, attacked ninja is attacked... love it! but is the hoodie no longer available? will only let me buy as tee

Sorry, the hoodie was only available on the launch date of the design.

tlj101010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlj101010

Still patiently waiting for the sweatshirt to go on sale again..

wolfcastle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfcastle
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, the hoodie was only available on the launch date of the design.

well, that is sad. that is what i came here to ask as well

avessa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avessa

Would love to see this in a side sale as either a long sleeve or girls tank.