no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
kenney9226 wrote:Wow, winning this year's bracketology pick'em game is, like, totally an honor that I'll remember for as long as I can. I'm super lit for this achievement, especially since I literally spent zero minutes watching basketball over the last year.

Shout out to my esteemed competition, it was a back and forth tournament and if another team had won, there'd really be another champion this year. It's an honor and pleasure to be competing alongside such majestic and pride-filled competitors. What a suspenseful and thrilling time.

And finally, Duke sucks.

kenney rocks!

hot72chev

quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev

kenney does rock! Much Congrats!!!

I'm happy with 10th place. That's way better than I usually do.

Does mick get a badge for last place?

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

mick52

quality posts: 13 Private Messages mick52
kenney9226 wrote:Wow, winning this year's bracketology pick'em game is, like, totally an honor that I'll remember for as long as I can. I'm super lit for this achievement, especially since I literally spent zero minutes watching basketball over the last year.

Shout out to my esteemed competition, it was a back and forth tournament and if another team had won, there'd really be another champion this year. It's an honor and pleasure to be competing alongside such majestic and pride-filled competitors. What a suspenseful and thrilling time.

And finally, Duke sucks.

congrats!!! you are the winner!!!
fine!!! here you go......

mick52

sammydog01 wrote:My top 50% finish exceeded my wildest expectations. Thanks jqubed for running this thing. And thanks Mick for keeping me from coming in last.

And congrats Kenney.

only for you sammy, nobody but you!!!

mick52

hot72chev wrote:kenney does rock! Much Congrats!!!

I'm happy with 10th place. That's way better than I usually do.

Does mick get a badge for last place?

i so :heart: you chev.

hot72chev

quality posts: 25 Private Messages hot72chev
mick52 wrote:i so :heart: you chev.

My offer to share my Whomp Whomp badge still stands....

x9
It seemed like a good idea at the time.