murraymullet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages murraymullet
slade24 wrote:I want one! Any chance this will be up for sale somewhere else should it fail here?

If it should fail here I will most definitely be finding a print home for it. Thanks for the support! Wish I would have entered this a bit sooner. Lesson learned.

camelfoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages camelfoo

BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
Re: A Matter of Perspective

Thanks, everyone for your comments and support!

fatshady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatshady

Reminds me of Out of This World for Genesis, quality work indeed.

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar

OK...

Out of NINE possible prints...there are only THREE that I have absolutely NO interest in buying.

Anybody want to take bets on which 3 will get printed?

(Is being cynical better than being apathetic?)

rstrack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rstrack

Awe-some design!

soralette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soralette
Re: The Four Seahorses of the Apocalypse

Gorgeous! If I'd've gotten here in time to've voted, I would've; if this prints, I am SO buying one.

Excellent design!

markerarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markerarts
Re: The Very Last Drop

Is this how I vote?

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
markerarts wrote:Is this how I vote?

Sorry, no.

You can vote when two conditions are met

1) you gotta buy something from woot. Winewoot, kidswoot, oldstyle woot, selloutwoot, shirtwoot, underpantswoot, you get it.

2) it's gotta be vote time. Friday at noon central til Thursday at noon central is when that goes down. Once you've given woot your cash, you'll have a little "I'd Want One" (I think that's what it says, close enough) button above every entry. You click it, you voted.

Jedigreedo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jedigreedo
Re: Plutoid Payback

Thanks all for the comments and votes! I honestly didn't think we'd get this many with the slow start we had, but we highly appreciate it! Glad people out there liked it.

imsochady

quality posts: 26 Private Messages imsochady
Re: DoomsDay By Shark.....like wtfudge!

Thanks peeps for the support and votes!

joyfulnoise18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joyfulnoise18
Re: A man, the land, and its resources

I like this one! it's cute.

suzmelton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzmelton

Gah! Love it!

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen
Re: Duck and Cover

I wish Woot had infant/toddler sizes. I'd love this one for my eight month old. He started crawling last week, this week he's pulling up and standing. This shirt is screaming baby-just-starting-to-walk love. :[

ikeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikeman
Re: Duck and Cover

another amazing design. nice work draxxx

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Darquis wrote:1) you gotta buy something from woot. Winewoot, kidswoot, oldstyle woot, selloutwoot, shirtwoot, underpantswoot, you get it.

not sure i'd want refurbs from underpantswoot.

beaterbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaterbar
Darquis wrote:Could you please give an example? I haven't seen such a thing (other than maybe tgentry's entry into Kawaii but I saw that one as parody more than anything)

I did give an example, but beyond the particular piece I linked (the lol-cat-cthulhu) Tgentry seems to pull out a pure pop culture pander shirt every now and then (Faster, Higher Stronger, Aimier; 1985 B.C.; others) when he needs $1k. Drakxxx is great though. Aside from the aforementioned, I rarely see him do anything that seems conceptually stale. Not always my style, but I vote for them more than not.

Darquis

beaterbar wrote:I did give an example, but beyond the particular piece I linked (the lol-cat-cthulhu) Tgentry seems to pull out a pure pop culture pander shirt every now and then (Faster, Higher Stronger, Aimier; 1985 B.C.; others) when he needs $1k. Drakxxx is great though. Aside from the aforementioned, I rarely see him do anything that seems conceptually stale. Not always my style, but I vote for them more than not.

I can see what you're saying (I disagree with ceiling cthulu) but I also think that he does something unique with those pop culture references he does use. 1985 more so than Aimier, though.

FatJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FatJ
Re: The Last One

I dont think im getting it. Its a nice pic, but people are mentioning a monster/ werewolves? am i missing something?

Adrian S Jones

Darquis

FatJ wrote:I dont think im getting it. Its a nice pic, but people are mentioning a monster/ werewolves? am i missing something?

Top middle of the design

Beatensane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beatensane

How do I vote?

Its over 9,000!

Beatensane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beatensane

NM

Its over 9,000!

murphman87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murphman87

razu304

quality posts: 1 Private Messages razu304
Re: Cthulhu Awakens

OHMYGOOSIES.

This would be soooo otterific!

DOWANT. D:

capitalsown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capitalsown
Re: End of the Line

Aw I was hoping this would get rejected for shameless use of other people's art (the fist).

Previsualconsent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Previsualconsent
Re: Velociraptors

Am I the only one who doesn't know the adjective otterific?

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
Re: Velociraptors

Oragutan Mating Guide!!! I must have this shirt! There was obviously a mis-translation in Revelations. It's gonna be Raptors, not horses!

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

bdubs8807

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdubs8807
Re: The four Horsemen

I'm not sure if I've ever been more terrified...

Does anybody have a http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie and/or http://shirt.woot.com/offers/who-needs-gravity-zip-up-hoodie in MXL that they don't want and/or need to sell? I would LOVE to buy it from you! I am currently offering $40+S&H for either one new, and $20-30+S&H for either one used! Please contact me ASAP, thanks!
B. D. Walton
P.S.: Reckon Nevermore!

solarhands

quality posts: 2 Private Messages solarhands

Here's hoping we see this next week!

ThyGriever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThyGriever

man i can't believe i missed voting for this. gosh i love the design and the look. i promised not to buy any shirts for a while but i'd definitely put out money for this one. Haven't seen such a simple but amazing shirt in a while

bstruthers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bstruthers
walmazan wrote:Thanks tabaddon! I appreciate your words, and I will keep you posted!

Keep me posted too! I would love to own this shirt!

contemporaryscarlett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages contemporaryscarlett
FatJ wrote:I dont think im getting it. Its a nice pic, but people are mentioning a monster/ werewolves? am i missing something?

I didn't see it either, so thanks for asking the question. The wolf monster is black, using the shirt color.

Now I have another question- is the boy the last human, or are those other things with arms that appear to be peering over the ledge supposed to be human as well?

Popnfrsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Popnfrsh
factory47 wrote:I really hope this one wins!

So do I, im ready to buy!!

tattooedbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tattooedbear
Re: The Four Seahorses of the Apocalypse

PLEASE win. Seriously.
This is just too da.mned cool not to.

I need a birthday present for my boyfriend of 14 years and he so loves seahorses.

Man, this would just be DOPE!!!!!!!

neonbrite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonbrite

This should have got more votes me wants *sigh* hopefully someday

HANDMADE CANDY JEWELRY + SWEET ACCESORIES! Check out my shop!

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

This needs to get an HM, or print somewhere. I want to get this as a gift for my Mom, who is obsessed with all godzilla type rampaging monster movies.

JohnHype

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnHype

Democracy fails us, again.

leroya1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leroya1
Re: Unexpected Error

i bought this!

patstam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patstam

So sad this didn't make it...

linablade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linablade

If this doesn't get an HM, I really hope you take it elsewhere to be printed. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Was really hoping this one would make it.