no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:And that's odd about d'name, although she hasn't been posting nearly as much lately and she only plays banana boat and rarely that.

what's odd is that there's only one thing that's odd about dname!

no1

pooflady wrote:I'm 18, not 81.

i wish i was 18 instead of 81.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
debraae wrote:Pssst....I think your math on this one wasn't right...... or more accurately, I think you got your numbers transposed....

pooflady wrote:You transposed a number. I'm 18, not 81.

Gah! I meant to type 18, really! I even have it written down here when I was doing the math! Sorry about that x.x

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:what's odd is that there's only one thing that's odd about dname!

Did she say that was the only odd thing?

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

pooflady

quality posts: 25 Private Messages pooflady

Oops, thought we were in PWA. My bad.

So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

no1

pooflady wrote:Oops, thought we were in PWA. My bad.

that's ok, everything here is quotable!

debraae

quality posts: 35 Private Messages debraae

Back on topic...

pooflady wrote:... she only plays banana boat and rarely that.

See what I did there? ;)

(and pssstt...I don't know what 'banana boat' is, but I want to play!)

Nitetigrezz

debraae wrote:
(and pssstt...I don't know what 'banana boat' is, but I want to play!)

So this seems an appropriate place and time:

KtCallista wrote:This here is a word game - we call it Banana Boat - basically I start with a two word thing, the next person takes the last word and make a new two word thing - must be real words but you can make slight modifications.

So for example if I posted High Score, another person could post Score Board, and the next could post Board Meeting, and the next could post Meet Up, and the next could post Up Yours, and the next could post Yours Truly, etc.

Got it?

debraae

Nitetigrezz wrote:So for example if I posted High Score, another person could post Score Board, and the next could post Board Meeting, and the next could post Meet Up, and the next could post Up Yours, and the next could post Yours Truly, etc.

Got it?

Yep, and I'm in with both feet!

Nitetigrezz

debraae wrote:Yep, and I'm in with both feet!

Head in PWA, feet in Banana Boat, and your body in here? Sounds like you're all used up now XD

debraae

Nitetigrezz wrote:Head in PWA, feet in Banana Boat, and your body in here? Sounds like you're all used up now XD

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Good catch!

debraae

faolan wrote:Okay folks, it has arrived!

It was big

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Nitetigrezz wrote:So for example if I posted High Score, another person could post Score Board, and the next could post Board Meeting, and the next could post Meet Up, and the next could post Up Yours, and the next could post Yours Truly, etc.

Got it?

ⅉℚ Tenth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dougall

quality posts: 15 Private Messages dougall
no1 wrote:it's a little smaller (in both length and girth) than I would prefer.

sisterC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC

A long time ago BroJ wrote:

Hear now the Prophecies of the Holy Vizio (how we got to where we are)

For lo, it was written in the Tome of Entertainment in the days before there was a woot-off!; neigh, even a woot!

And it shall come to pass that the Holy Vizio shall be offered for an exceedingly fair price and a gross plus a dozen plus ten shall be offered to the brothers and sisters. And they shall order the Electronic Entertainment Edifices, and they shall expect delivery of their portals of entertainment. Seven days after the purchase, the brothers and sisters will begin to question the status of their acquisitions and their pleas will go unanswered.

On the 12th day (June 11th), Lord of the Realm Gatzby will inform the commune that the E3 has not shipped yet, but that they should ship that day and the next (based on knowledge as it existed then…insert Bush/Iraq WMD analogy here). This shall be the first communication from the lords of woot! that something is amiss. E3 will not ship on those days.

On the 14th day (June 13th), Overseer of the Realm BigD will explain additional (justified) shipping delays and indicate that they will ship on 6/15 & 6/18. Flying Woot Simians of Death and Destruction will be offered to the masses to appease their ire…it will fail. The congregation will indicate that they want E3, not “stuffed toys.” The Brother and Sisterhood of the Holy Vizio will form at this time to provide humor, words of encouragement, words of indignation, and the occasional word of mod-baiting to appease the masses huddled in their remote monasteries. Lord Gatzby and his charges will patrol the Cathedral of Vizio and bestow upon SisterC, BrotherD, BrotherR, and BrotherJ the avatar of the Barking Dog in order to suppress the delivery of the Word and wisdom of Vizio.

E3 will be shipped and delivered from 6/18 thru 7/3, most arriving about 30 days after the original order. After this time, SisterC’s input options will be discussed, SisterC’s interest in kitties will be discussed, and the Brothers and Sisters will learn of the Holy Pinz and the ….hummm…. enlightenment that can be obtained in the back seating area while watching holy training films. Also at this time, IP blocking will be introduced to silence the Word. TOR, IP rolling, and other methods will be used to allow those OFF of probation to continue to post. The good Sister C (baby; good, she’s great!) will move the discussion to Everything But Woot! to avoid the wrath of Lord Gatzby.

Due to the nature of the IP address blocking that will be used, large sections of public IP addresses will be blocked and other innocent users might be impacted (due to TOR assigning random IP addresses). While it might be stated that IP blocks impact posting only, there might be others who complain of purchasing/acquisition problems. They will have to check with their work place staff of Network I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorants to determine the cause of the lockdown.

The Hookah Nun has spoken.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 15 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi sisterC!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jqubed

sisterC wrote:A long time ago BroJ wrote:

Hear now the Prophecies of the Holy Vizio (how we got to where we are)

For lo, it was written in the Tome of Entertainment in the days before there was a woot-off!; neigh, even a woot!

And it shall come to pass that the Holy Vizio shall be offered for an exceedingly fair price and a gross plus a dozen plus ten shall be offered to the brothers and sisters.

< snip >

The Hookah Nun has spoken.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

Oh, that's how y'all started out?

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

sisterC wrote:

long time no see sisterc. please stop by pwa once in a while, you are always welcome.

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:oh baby oh baby pee on me harder yes right there oh baby yeah...

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:The only absolute failure is simply not trying.

YAY IMMA FAIL

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
jqubed wrote:I'd be ok with my wife beating me up

Mavyn

quality posts: 24 Private Messages Mavyn
omarfeliciano wrote:new rule, if it doesn't have nipples, I don't want anything to do with it, hahaha

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Nitetigrezz

Mavyn wrote:

XD Had just come in here to quote the same thing.

no1

Mavyn wrote:I'm a fan of Dune, but the scale of the image makes it pretty well just a giant tan blob. :/

ITSA PICHER OF ME

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:ITSA PICHER OF ME

Do you, too, consume everything in your path?

Mavyn

no1 wrote:ITSA PICHER OF ME

Ah...He captured your good side, sir.

no1

just a reminder that not everything here has to be funny.

Nitetigrezz wrote:I'm about to cry.

I finally hunted down the name of the anthology I'm being printed in. It's on Goodreads. That's my name, as a contributor. There's an account now that lists me as an author. My name.

I just claimed the account. I have no idea how they verify that it's really me, but it's claimed now.

I did it. I'm an author. I'm an honest to goodness author.

I can't keep these damnable tears from my eyes.

no1

jawsuser wrote:Just a quick check in to say I am among the living. This surgery was worse than the other 15 eye surgeries combined. Kind of started feeling human Monday. Just now up to sitting and thinkng coherently. Thanks for the prayers definitely needed them.

Have decided to stay in town another month so there will be people in house with me. By then will hopefully be back to "normal" for me. Need to read from page 91 to catch up so sorry if missed anything important.

It is kind of sad when one gets excited by being able to get up and get one's self fed three meals in a row. May try and go get shower, or not, too pooped. Maybe just a pain med and back to bed.

Nitetigrezz

no1 wrote:just a reminder that not everything here has to be funny.

...I would hug you right now if I could, so hard core. Thank you no1 <3

no1

dontwantaname wrote:It looks like I am the most tolerant of animals.
If we ever go on vacation, I guess I'll figure out who to volunteer with when I get home.
There are two places, in the same town. People like volunteering at both. Everyone who volunteer says the other place is bad, go to their place.

jqubed

no1 wrote:just a reminder that not everything here has to be funny.

But isn't this "Randomly quoted posts of no particular significance"? That seemed fairly significant...

Skye — 1997-2007

no1

jqubed wrote:But isn't this "Randomly quoted posts of no particular significance"? That seemed fairly significant...

no particular significance means any significance.

only of no significance is a specific, particular significance.

or mabe i don't know what imma talking aboot!

no1

no1 wrote:no particular significance means any significance.

only of no significance is a specific, particular significance.

or mabe i don't know what imma talking aboot!

POTATOE JEEBUS HAS SPOKEN.

moles1138

quality posts: 46 Private Messages moles1138
no1 wrote:JUST UNFRIEND ME ALREADY! GEEZ!

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:"Chuffed" is a beautiful thing indeed.

pooflady

quality posts: 25 Private Messages pooflady
dougall wrote:

Checked Urban Dictionary first for chuff. Really hoping that's not what you're referring to. Then chuffed. Much better.

Or I could be wrong.

So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

dougall

pooflady wrote:Checked Urban Dictionary first for chuff. Really hoping that's not what you're referring to. Then chuffed. Much better.

Or I could be wrong.

I did say chuffed... Not chuff.

I will suggest that looking up words in the urban dictionary is likely to give you a non-agreeable meaning.

And no. I didn't go there to look it up.

no1

Nitetigrezz wrote:it seems my furriness has finally caught my coworker's attention.

sounds like it's time for a shave.

dougall

Nitetigrezz wrote:I tend to rage quit quite a bit.

*fears*

Mavyn

caramelarrow wrote:We only dress up the dog.