g33kymonkey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages g33kymonkey

Did I miss something or did they remove the option to overnight orders?

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
g33kymonkey wrote:Did I miss something or did they remove the option to overnight orders?



I know that this side sale does not do overnight shipment. Having never gone in on another side sale myself, I can't say if others have.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

g33kymonkey wrote:Did I miss something or did they remove the option to overnight orders?

It's not an option for this Random Plus sale.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

smeera


quality posts: 1 Private Messages smeera
mibutterflywingz wrote:I would've loved to be able to buy a v-neck, but as a female that's a NO GO




Just buy a male version. It is a shirt, not a sex-change.

meows

CaeganP


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaeganP

Frustrating to just get the announcing email, get here, and almost everything is sold out. Fun idea for a $10 risk. Foolish idea beyond that price.

sirmsquared


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirmsquared

I think it's about time Woot implemented a cart for T-shirt purchases... I'm making so many individual purchases that my credit card is being repeatedly denied! Must slow down purchasing rate...

But seriously: this is a bit frustrating, not to mention a bit much on the shipping costs for international purchasers; if I buy two different sizes of the same thing, I still have to make two separate purchases... Grrr...

scarchin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin

I keep getting denied payment with Paypal. Wait! There's Homework?????

sirmsquared


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirmsquared
sirmsquared wrote:But seriously: this is a bit frustrating, not to mention a bit much on the shipping costs for international purchasers; if I buy two different sizes of the same thing, I still have to make two separate purchases... Grrr...



*sigh* I just discovered that you can select two or three items, and then you can mix sizes. Pity I only discovered this because the last thing I wanted to buy I want two in one size. If only I had discovered that on my first purchase, rather than my last...

But still, a cart system would be better, and I wouldn't have had to discover this by accident... Oh well...

scarchin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin
sirmsquared wrote:I think it's about time Woot implemented a cart for T-shirt purchases... I'm making so many individual purchases that my credit card is being repeatedly denied! Must slow down purchasing rate...

But seriously: this is a bit frustrating, not to mention a bit much on the shipping costs for international purchasers; if I buy two different sizes of the same thing, I still have to make two separate purchases... Grrr...



I'm getting denied too. The system is farked up?

arryielle


quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
scarchin wrote:I keep getting denied payment with Paypal. Wait! There's Homework?????



Make sure you have a credit card associated with your account - this happened to me a while ago, but adding a card (instead of just a bank account) fixed it for me!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

trailtroll


quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

Anybody else wish they could get another copy of Alice Painting Caterpillar from Feb '08? We could call it retro or something. Loved that shirt and my son killed it.

scarchin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scarchin
arryielle wrote:Make sure you have a credit card associated with your account - this happened to me a while ago, but adding a card (instead of just a bank account) fixed it for me!



Thank you Arry - I tried and checked and re-checked. It's still not working. Pain in the ass!

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
trailtroll wrote:Anybody else wish they could get another copy of Alice Painting Caterpillar from Feb '08? We could call it retro or something. Loved that shirt and my son killed it.



Woot was reprinting old designs with color tweaks and whatnot a while ago. I liked it and miss it.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sirmsquared wrote:I think it's about time Woot implemented a cart for T-shirt purchases... I'm making so many individual purchases that my credit card is being repeatedly denied! Must slow down purchasing rate...

But seriously: this is a bit frustrating, not to mention a bit much on the shipping costs for international purchasers; if I buy two different sizes of the same thing, I still have to make two separate purchases... Grrr...


We don't use a cart system because we have a limited number of any one item to sell and you need to pay for it to reserve it. If someone else pays first, they get the first dibs. A cart system doesn't work well in this scenario.

For those having trouble with PayPal, as mentioned earlier, your PayPal account must be backed by a credit card.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Well, it looks like I will miss out on this sale. The timing belt on my car broke yesterday while on the highway. Random shirts will have to wait now. I'm sure I'll have another chance to try the Anvil WXL. I'm sad to miss out on the random pullover hoodie. Oh well...

inthekitchenbitchin


quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

I know I've missed them now, because I spent too much time debating, but are all 30 greets card random or is it 30 of the same design?

eastcobbler


quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler

Where's the random toilet paper?

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
smeera wrote:Just buy a male version. It is a shirt, not a sex-change.



Yes, I could do that. However, it's the point of the matter. Yet again sexism issues within WOOT! As a femenist and humanist, it's just not right. I know, "If you don't like it, don't buy it." and blah blah blah. But still, it's a matter of principle. That's all I have to say and will say about that.

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

(Getting a head start) I have a WL "Lucky Pig" that I'll do anything to get rid of! Willing to trade, sell, or even just give it away (as long as you pay shipping costs.) HELP ME GET RID OF IT PLEASE!)

WOOT! G-Ds, please send me some good stuff or at least something I can trade! Please send me "When I Grow Up" because I can't find it anywhere!

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
neuropsychosocial wrote:ALWAYS BUY FIFTEEN.
arryielle wrote:I thought it was NBF? Never instead of always? :-)

It is possible that CowboyDann did not make the exact gif that I requested.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

margiecakes


quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
mibutterflywingz wrote:(Getting a head start) I have a WL "Lucky Pig" that I'll do anything to get rid of! Willing to trade, sell, or even just give it away (as long as you pay shipping costs.) HELP ME GET RID OF IT PLEASE!)

WOOT! G-Ds, please send me some good stuff or at least something I can trade! Please send me "When I Grow Up" because I can't find it anywhere!



*sigh* I am in the same boat with Lucky Pig, except I have TWO to get rid of: a WXL and a MM. I ordered a mix of sizes last random sale, without thinking they might throw in two of the same shirt in different sizes. Imagine my sadness opening THAT package, as I haven't eaten meat in years, (especially adorable, smart little piggies, which I've shunned for most of my life.) I was hoping to off-load them to the AA enthusiasts on the next random sale, so I really hope this mix doesn't bring me more of the same. If so, I need to figure out who I know who would welcome a dead pig shirt for Crippis.

emeraldchickpea


quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea
niloc225 wrote:If anyone is interested in a complete list of what was offered and in what designs, Narfcake is over on deals.woot working his magic -

Are you wondering what products you may be getting in the shirt woot side sale?



Thank yew!!!

abitterwoman


quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

Just ordered 2 shirts for me and 1 for my boyfriend as a little week early birthday present for me. I've always wanted to buy a shirt but it seems my cash flow never coincides with a shirt I want.

Keeping my fingers crossed for something Halo/video game related, but I shall be satisfied with anything. I just wanted some Woot shirts

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

magorphenger


quality posts: 0 Private Messages magorphenger

3 T Shirts
2 Long Sleeves
1 Zip Up

I absolutely love random shirt.woot.

Chronological Reorder

joshmonkey


quality posts: 3 Private Messages joshmonkey
abitterwoman wrote:Just ordered 2 shirts for me and 1 for my boyfriend as a little week early birthday present for me. I've always wanted to buy a shirt but it seems my cash flow never coincides with a shirt I want.

Keeping my fingers crossed for something Halo/video game related, but I shall be satisfied with anything. I just wanted some Woot shirts



I find that Randoms are a great "gateway" into Woot shirts. You don't always love everything you get, but some of my favorite Woot shirts are ones that I passed over when they sold the first time around cuz I thought they were not my thing or not quite worth the $$$ (I know people who only ever buy Randoms because they like Shirt.Woot shirts, but can't bring themselves to pull the trigger on a daily). Seeing the shirt on you, getting compliments, getting familiar with the nuances of the designs all make them grow on you.

And you can always trade the ones you don't like, or give them as gifts to people who might!

jon98gn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn
joshmonkey wrote:I find that Randoms are a great "gateway" into Woot shirts. You don't always love everything you get, but some of my favorite Woot shirts are ones that I passed over when they sold the first time around cuz I thought they were not my thing or not quite worth the $$$ (I know people who only ever buy Randoms because they like Shirt.Woot shirts, but can't bring themselves to pull the trigger on a daily). Seeing the shirt on you, getting compliments, getting familiar with the nuances of the designs all make them grow on you.

And you can always trade the ones you don't like, or give them as gifts to people who might!



I get compliments all the time on my Woot! shirts. Usually only the ones I purchase though, not the Randoms because I haven't really worn my randoms.

\

rezfrog


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rezfrog
drzgamer wrote:Is it to late to cancel order? I ordered the hoodies a size to big and I'm kinda regretting it. It would be awesome if i can just change the size. Already contacted woot. Should i remain hopeful. Or should i just wait and deal with RMA after they shipped.



You should be able to cancel on your order history page :-)

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
joshmonkey wrote:I find that Randoms are a great "gateway" into Woot shirts. You don't always love everything you get, but some of my favorite Woot shirts are ones that I passed over when they sold the first time around cuz I thought they were not my thing or not quite worth the $$$ (I know people who only ever buy Randoms because they like Shirt.Woot shirts, but can't bring themselves to pull the trigger on a daily). Seeing the shirt on you, getting compliments, getting familiar with the nuances of the designs all make them grow on you.

And you can always trade the ones you don't like, or give them as gifts to people who might!


I'm wearing Shelf Life right now. I received it as a random after missing out on it due to finances. It's definitely one of my favorites. I'm so sad I won't be able to order this time around, especially since there is still an off chance to get an AA shirt. Please have another random with AA shirts in a couple months, after I've recovered from this major car repair.

LinuxTrance


quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance

I get paid TOMORROW!! Come on Woot, don't sell out of the 6.66 shirts, please!

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Oh, oh, oh! I've figured out a way to buy 2 tshirts. Thanks to a woot refund and a jumbowoot coupon, I can get 2! Still can't get the pullover hoodie, but happy I can order 2 shirts anyway. Hope my size is still available.

AGrant311


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311

Okay, three regular t-shirts and three love sleeved t-shirts. Let's see what the Woot minions bestow upon me.

emilyb0902


quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

One V-neck (mostly as a size test) and one zip-up hoodie; can't wait to see what I get!

nowimgone


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone
46&2 wrote:So tempted on the apron, its nice to have another in case someone comes over to cook. I'm a cook as are most of my cohorts and I've borrowed a few when cooking at their places.

No one gets to wear my Cthulhu BBQ apron, its mine, all mine muahahahaha.



I have needed an apron for ages and can't decided on what one to get... Well i will let woot decide for me.

nowimgone


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone
LinuxTrance wrote:I get paid TOMORROW!! Come on Woot, don't sell out of the 6.66 shirts, please!



I have to wait till midnight for my check to clear... I feel your pain

maverickmila


quality posts: 3 Private Messages maverickmila

Hey are the T-shirts on AA blanks or Anvil blanks? It's kind of important -- like 2 whole size difference. And the last time I was assured my randoms would be AA's, I ended up receiving 2 AA and 1 Anvil.

Anyone?

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss
maverickmila wrote:Hey are the T-shirts on AA blanks or Anvil blanks? It's kind of important -- like 2 whole size difference. And the last time I was assured my randoms would be AA's, I ended up receiving 2 AA and 1 Anvil.

Anyone?



Men's Sizes are Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua/USA
Women's and Kids Sizes are Manufactured In: Honduras/Nicaragua

According to this, men's are Anvil or AA, women's and kid's are Anvil.

diburning


quality posts: 5 Private Messages diburning

But what if I WANT a blurry question mark (insert product here)?

theoneill555


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
diburning wrote:But what if I WANT a blurry question mark (insert product here)?



You missed a couple of chances at a woot ? item

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/bag-for-crap-tote

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/random-shirt-shirt

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants
margiecakes wrote:*sigh* I am in the same boat with Lucky Pig, except I have TWO to get rid of: a WXL and a MM. I ordered a mix of sizes last random sale, without thinking they might throw in two of the same shirt in different sizes. Imagine my sadness opening THAT package, as I haven't eaten meat in years, (especially adorable, smart little piggies, which I've shunned for most of my life.) I was hoping to off-load them to the AA enthusiasts on the next random sale, so I really hope this mix doesn't bring me more of the same. If so, I need to figure out who I know who would welcome a dead pig shirt for Crippis.



I would welcome such a shirt. I'd take WXL piggies. Let me look thriugh my unworn shirts and see what I have to offer...

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

I was operating under the belief that the v-necks were ALL AA mens's. I accordingly ordered 2 small. I remember I was a small for the long sleeve Khione shirt last yeard. Also, will woot just be pulling froom designs that have already been printed on v-necks, or is the sky the limit and ALL and ANY design may show up on them??

Same with zip hoodie. Since it is a men's size, I went with medium as I heard it can be really tight in the chest with a small.

Any chance any of this stuff will ship prior to Sept 5? I have no life and this gives me meaning and purpose.