sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish

Aw man! I blundered. On closer inspection I see I made my comp and detail files out of the penultimate version, not the final (some jagged lines in the sub). here it is finished, click on it for an even larger size.

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Are what you eat

Eat a lot flies it gives you wings.

aeromanda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeromanda
Re: Tree of Change

Please produce these. It is beautiful. I know several of my friends would love it as well. So if you offer this awesome T Shirt, I'm certain that I will be buying several of them!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
Re: Vampire's Metamorphosis

This will probably get rejected.
The design detail image needs to match the shirt comp. image.
Is this on a white shirt? Or is it on a black shirt?

InkNinja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkNinja
EwingKlipspringer wrote:This will probably get rejected.
The design detail image needs to match the shirt comp. image.
Is this on a white shirt? Or is it on a black shirt?

Forgive me, I am new at this (first time) was not certain how to do a shirt mock-up, it is supposed to be on a black t-shirt.

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
Re: All hail, THE MONARCH!

It's almost like the butterfly is bursting out of the shirt. It reminds me of Alien.

+1 from me.

(...and just think how different that movie would be if it were about butterflies...)

sonofafish

InkNinja wrote:Forgive me, I am new at this (first time) was not certain how to do a shirt mock-up, it is supposed to be on a black t-shirt.

I like the artwork! You should used the template files... just to save you a little time, here is the illustrator template, and here is the Photoshop template.
Good luck!

InkNinja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkNinja
sonofafish wrote:I like the artwork! You should used the template files... just to save you a little time, here is the illustrator template, and here is the Photoshop template.
Good luck!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Much groveling to come & I really appreciate it... Good luck in the derby

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Really lovely design. Monarchs are one of my more favorite butterflies, but it's the caterpillar that makes the design.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

leslieh01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leslieh01
Re: The Growth of an Emperor

I drew these myself & put the fur in. Was a big learning experience! I had pics to go by but I drew them myself. No clipart.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
flatlimp wrote:Haha, its a cocoon that is entering its final stages, so you can peek through and see the butterfly.

Ah, yes, I see it now. The branches threw me off.

leslieh01

Can this be offered in another color shirt? I have so many dark shirts. Haha

mecos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mecos
Re: Pet Wars

Looks authentically vintage. I hope it moves up.

design2heart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages design2heart
stingray69 wrote:I love the use of colors (is that really only 6?) but what's that stuff hanging down from the butterfly? ;)

oh... was there a color limit?
then this is not going to happen.
o_o

sharon0264

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharon0264
xxvinnecxx wrote:I love your design an I just wanted to ask for this design could you also do a hoodie version for it, like the moon design on front or a wolf head and that original design on back? I'd just love to see it on a hoodie I think it'd be amazing!

I agree great idea! Hope Woot is listening!

sonofafish

design2heart wrote:oh... was there a color limit?
o_o

There's always a 6-color limit. I'm fairly sure this *could* be made in 6 colors, but yeah, I'm not sure they would want to reprocess your art to that extent.

I doubt you'd get rejected unless they thought they couldn't do it, but I could be wrong about that. The rejectionator likes to be mysterious. In the future stick to 6 colors and you're golden. Oh, and this is very pretty.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
omarfeliciano wrote:For a second there I thought the Oaken sold his soul to the Dr.Who side. hahaha.

I thought the same thing, then I saw the full design. Nice one, Oaken!

Manki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Manki

this is smart. I like pets and I like starwars.

-

sonofafish

Re: Meta-morph

Just funnin' around. Hope you like it!

artguyaaron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artguyaaron

thanks for the nice comments

voolan1180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages voolan1180
Re: From the ashes

I love this look! I also love that you put it off-center! +1

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Re: Fox Walker becomes Fox Wheeler

Some of you are probably to young to remember the original cartoon. This taken from the Disney classic short call Goofy Motor Mania. I need to learn how to upload videos. But if interested look on YouTube Goofy Motor Mania. Safe dfriving

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: C@t

Simple and effective! +1

design2heart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages design2heart
sonofafish wrote:There's always a 6-color limit. I'm fairly sure this *could* be made in 6 colors, but yeah, I'm not sure they would want to reprocess your art to that extent.

I doubt you'd get rejected unless they thought they couldn't do it, but I could be wrong about that. The rejectionator likes to be mysterious. In the future stick to 6 colors and you're golden. Oh, and this is very pretty.

Thanks. Pretty things rarely happen to me.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Assembly Required

I didn't know Amazon shipped to the cocoon! Love the details and concept.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Throwback Thursday

Thanks Omar and orabbit!

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

This is truly beautiful. Nice job.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
edgrrrzzmom wrote:Really cute, but I don't see the theme. Pls xpln.

Thanks, it is very simple, the "@"symbol transformed into a cat.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
walmazan wrote:Simple and effective! +1

Thanks amigo! (o:

ChuckleNorris

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ChuckleNorris

Thanks for the kind words and votes! It's a silly pun, I know!

blkwidow1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkwidow1

Love this shirt!

mouseappeal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouseappeal

YESSSS! ^_^

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
taternuggets wrote:Very clever. Those grapes look fantastic.

thx tater. hopefully I can reuse them for some purpose in the future.

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
leslieh01 wrote:I drew these myself & put the fur in. Was a big learning experience! I had pics to go by but I drew them myself. No clipart.

nice job Leslie. the hair texture is a nice touch!

ArabesqueArtsByDarcy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ArabesqueArtsByDarcy
design2heart wrote:oh... was there a color limit?
o_o

As I recently learned, six colors includes black and white and shades of gray. I am also trying to use the shirt color as a 7th color, if that makes sense.
I'm not sure what has made a metamorphosis in your entry, but it's pretty!

leslieh01

skirochester wrote:nice job Leslie. the hair texture is a nice touch!

THANKS! I went kinda crazy when I figured out clipping masks. Haha. Apparently a few have said this like like clipart tho it's not. Oh well. I learned much & had fun designing it. I would wear it if it was printed ! Haha.

sonofafish

leslieh01 wrote:THANKS! I went kinda crazy when I figured out clipping masks. Haha. Apparently a few have said this like like clipart tho it's not. Oh well. I learned much & had fun designing it. I would wear it if it was printed ! Haha.

FTR, re: clipart, I meant your dog entry last week, not this.

rabbiferret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rabbiferret
Re: regeneration is coming

I love the Doctor motif for metamorphosis, but the nerd in me wishes it was yellow/golden light streaming out of the door of the TARDIS. Artistically, the blue aura is probably the right decision.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: Evolution of fish

This is so great.

sockymcpuppet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sockymcpuppet
Re: regeneration is coming

Let's forget for a minute that this submission is off theme, since it doesn't actually show a regeneration, which is supposed to be yellow light coming from the Doctor's body.

Kharmazero, you are not allowed to submit designs that are very similar to other designs for sale elsewhere, yet you have MANY similar designs for sale all over the internet, and even posted one on your Tumblr yesterday! Many of them can be described as "T.A.R.D.I.S. on black with blue swirls." A google image search for "kharmazero doctor who" shows your whole history with these themes.

Whether or not you're breaking the rules, there are still a lot of very similar designs out there for sale on other sites, many of them made by you. I think you should explain why you think this is not breaking the rules, out of respect for the voters and your fellow artists. It's not good enough to say "if woot rejects, I'm ok with it." You've said that before when tjost caught you using PD artwork you didn't make in the epic fantasy derby. That's like saying "hey, I'm cheating, so if they catch me, ok." Please show your voters and your fellow artists some respect and explain why the similar designs on sale elsewhere rule doesn't apply to you.