omarfeliciano

quality posts: 47 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Piñata Afterparty

This is my kind of shirt Good one Robbie!

omarfeliciano

Re: Lick me

Yes!!!

omarfeliciano

Re: Just eat it

My kind of sports! Very clever

omarfeliciano

Spiritgreen wrote:Does he evolve into burrichu?

:^)

This!

omarfeliciano

Re: Junkfoodsaurs

Love your style, and this one is EPIC!

omarfeliciano

Re: The Great wave of Flavor

Great illustration and clever take!

omarfeliciano

flemtone

quality posts: 16 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Leia's Cinnamon Bunz

I'm just going to leave this here...

flemtone

Re: Call me cupcake

Brilliant. Instant recognition!

wootcac75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootcac75
Re: YUM! Free-Range Gluten!

The Gluten Fairy strikes again!

simic

quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic

At the moment, there are no cat shirts in the fog. It almost feels like something is not right about that...

BoggsNicolas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BoggsNicolas
omarfeliciano wrote:My kind of sports! Very clever

Tnx!

RobatArmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobatArmy
Re: Junkie Food

Ok, not quite as late this time, a fun illustration!

farazk86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farazk86
Re: Cheezburger

Beautiful eyes.

jnolen85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jnolen85
Re: Junkie Food

This is pretty funny. Great illustration!

RobatArmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobatArmy
jnolen85 wrote:This is pretty funny. Great illustration!

Thanks!

Randyotter

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Randyotter
Re: Milkshake

Oh nice! a reference to that cool song from 2003 I'm still listening to! How do you get such good ideas?

Randyotter

Re: Pizzachu

This is very very clever because people like pizza pokemon, the two things are very much connected, well done!

KitKat10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KitKat10
Re: Smagel

Yes indeed! My precious!

KitKat10

Re: Leia's Cinnamon Bunz

Well done!! Glad to see someone actually did this and did such a good job of it too!

KitKat10

Re: Cool cats

Two of my favorite things: cats and ice cream! Well done! (Now I want ice cream) 😊

KitKat10

Re: Call me cupcake

Great for Halloween! Trick or treat, smell my feet, I'm something good to eat! Ok, so the shirt is better than the rhyme. 😊 Well done

KitKat10

Re: Motivation is Key

That looks like my motivation! Works every time!

KitKat10

Clever and well drawn!

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Randyotter wrote:Oh nice! a reference to that cool song from 2003 I'm still listening to! How do you get such good ideas?

Randyotter wrote:This is very very clever because people like pizza pokemon, the two things are very much connected, well done!

Aaron - what are you doing? Are you really that jealous that the only way you feel you can accomplish getting ahead is to belittle other artists and leave snarky comments like you have in the past?

Grow. Up.

You PM-ed me wanting to know what my grudge is. I responded 5 minutes before my office was locking up and so you responded back with snark.

Grow. Up.

I have commented about similar shirts before to other designs; some were rejected, some were not -- but you have been the only one who has taken it so personally that you think I'm doing this for revenge.

Grow. Up.

4-1/2+ years ago, you commented on a first place winning design that "Money isn't everything.", yet you are entering the derby most every week, in which the prize is ... money.

So is it?

You've been around long enough to know about the art critics here in the past. There were novels written. Some argued until their keyboards wore out. You know what? That didn't matter. This IS a popularity contest, and what matters is what the voting Wooters wants. In order to print here, an artist must broaden themselves with different styles to follow along with the changing demographics of Wooters. Which I will add that the successful ones have.

One of the most successful artists here found that success by honing his designs to the audience:
"I also wanted to mention one other point: I'm thankful to everyone who votes on my designs, regardless of the style, but I don't have a fanbase in my pocket waiting to vote for me when I ring a bell. Unlike many other artist's on this site, I don't advertise my designs anywhere, whatsoever, nor have I ever. No social networking sites, personal portfolios, etc. I didn't ask anyone to migrate from any other sites or anything of that sort.- I don't even put a link to my designs in my signature here on woot anymore. I have several times considered expanding to use one of those resources, but have never had the interest or found the need. All my "fans" and votes come from right here on woot, and I think my sales numbers speak for themselves."

-----
From time to time, you've thrown insults at other artists ... because they found success here and you didn't? That's all I could guess, because you sure haven't been snarky and negative to those with fewer votes. So short answer long - that's my grudge. It's your attitude and your attitude towards fellow artists.

Grow. Up.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

manhandsha

quality posts: 62 Private Messages manhandsha
Randyotter wrote:Oh nice! a reference to that cool song from 2003 I'm still listening to! How do you get such good ideas?

Randyotter wrote:This is very very clever because people like pizza pokemon, the two things are very much connected, well done!

Randy, a little less sass, please? TT asked you to cool it already, too.

taternuggets

quality posts: 26 Private Messages taternuggets

Nothing follows.

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
flemtone wrote:I'm just going to leave this here...

Oh! Mr. Goodbar! forgot all about this movie. This fits perfectly. Funny as hell.

spikeani

KitKat10 wrote:Well done!! Glad to see someone actually did this and did such a good job of it too!

Thanks I am surprised there aren't more like this. But I will be surprised if it makes the fog fingers crossed.

simic

Re: Smagel

I was going to draw that!
Your Gollum came out much cuter than mine, though. High-five!

simic

Narfcake wrote:Another satisfied customer!

You'll Look Super, Man

HAHA! And a dash of hair-gel

Randyotter

KitKat10 wrote:Two of my favorite things: cats and ice cream! Well done! (Now I want ice cream) 😊

Thanks Kitkat

dfsulla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfsulla

Kitties!

rglee129

quality posts: 29 Private Messages rglee129

Thanks all! Yeah, I like this one, too. : )

Regarding the number of colors, it's a pretty half tone-friendly design since I'm using black, dark brown, red, yellow, blue, and white as the ink colors. For example:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pej4w95008rm93m/Untitled-3.jpg?dl=0

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

simic wrote:At the moment, there are no cat shirts in the fog. It almost feels like something is not right about that...

Kitty overload? Relatively speaking, it's also still early in the week.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

spikeani

Re: Junk Food Wars

Was kind of on the fence about this entry but what the heck. Two of my favorite junk food makers Dolly Madison VS Little Debbie. battling for your stomach.

yazmoq

quality posts: 18 Private Messages yazmoq
farazk86 wrote:Beautiful eyes.

Thanks!

simic

flemtone

Re: Cheezburger

usual answer: "Of course, you adorable ball of fluff!" *swoon*

What they really mean: "Sure, considering your fur is now all over my dinner - why the heck not?"

Great design!

AngelVoice113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelVoice113
Re: The Great wave of Flavor

I need this to be a shirt. NEED.