Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Complain

I sure wish this was true about the upcoming election...

Inatangle

Re: Force = Mass x Acceleration

Simply brilliant! This shirt deserves the fog!!! gmv!

Inatangle

Re: Leaving Work

lol funny! I TOTALLY identify with this! :D :D :D

It works in reverse also... I usually arrive at work about 20 minutes before my brain gets there...

Inatangle

Re: Pitbull Wick

spikeani wrote:A tribute to the up coming John Wick 2 movie. I give you his new dog this time a pit-bull and his back tattoo written in Latin Translation Fortune favors the bold.

Well, you got me curious enough to watch the movie trailer, and also to google pictures of his new dog. It's a blue pitbull, and looks like a real sweetheart. I hope that pitbulls don't come away from this movie with a bad rap.

Impressive designing...but I hope that the fierce tenacious dog in your design is symbolism for John Wick, not his new pet.

Inatangle

Re: Opinionated

Randyotter wrote:Dedicated to people who think they have something valuable to say but really don't.

Let's send a couple of these shirts to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton...

Inatangle

Re: I am on a diet until I see a cupcake

I LOVE this! LOL! I've been doing good lately though... when I see a cupcake, I RUN AWAY! Just hope I can keep that up. gmv!

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3
agingdragqueen wrote:It's a long time coming tho

Long time coming from far, far away ... (cue epic theme music)

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

mcobutte

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte
Re: over it

Good touch with the Leia hair bun.

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Inconceivable Insult

WAY too late to enter a new one, but I had this ready to go and forgot all about it. Hope you guys like it -- it's exactly the snark you'd expect from the six-fingered man.

VOTE! >>

simic

quality posts: 15 Private Messages simic
Re: Please do.

This design feels like perfection to me. It looks simple but it has texture, balance, shading, a cynical cat. Great job!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 56 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatquietgir1

So good

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 282 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Best Advice

I wanted to draw a character that could say it from experience. :^)

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Inatangle wrote:Well, you got me curious enough to watch the movie trailer, and also to google pictures of his new dog. It's a blue pitbull, and looks like a real sweetheart. I hope that pitbulls don't come away from this movie with a bad rap.

Impressive designing...but I hope that the fierce tenacious dog in your design is symbolism for John Wick, not his new pet.

Both plus I am more of a dog fan

vomaria

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vomaria

Haha, so true... Nice entry!

gameon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gameon
Re: Sarcasm?

A late entry. For the person who needs clarification on whether sarcasm is being used or not.

My site: Thought Provoking Shirts - designs to make you think and laugh at the same time.

rasabi

quality posts: 46 Private Messages rasabi
Narfcake wrote:Must temporarily adult so I can vote for this.

I will likewise adult long enough to thank you for the act of adulting!

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Next week's derby preview: Silly Science ...
... and I guess NO CATS this time.

Sooo ... a third of the designs will have lions and tigers instead, right? =^.^=

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

stiluk35

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stiluk35

Thats great!

Re: Deplorable Me

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Sooo ... a third of the designs will have lions and tigers instead, right? =^.^=

My mind finished with "and bears, oh my."

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:My mind finished with "and bears, oh my."

Bearcat.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: I Woke Up Like This

Thanks so much everyone! I'm glad you like this one- :D

bvuu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvuu
Inatangle wrote:Cute! Clever! Original! I would LOVE to see this one Print!

Wow, thank you! I so glad you like it!

littlelamb45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlelamb45
Re: :|

Wow.... Gone in 5, 4, 3, 2 ...

millerthomasl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages millerthomasl
Re: don't jinx yourself

Good luck!

Love, TomDoe

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Inatangle wrote:Beautifully snarky! This one is FUN!

tysm!

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Re: Read Books

Well this is most unfortunate... The saying may be on other shirts, but so are all the "Keep Calm" shirts that are submitted and printed. "Right Meow," how many of those shirts exist? My design was not just text like the others I could find once you gave a reason for rejection. It was a completely unique design referencing "Reading Rainbow." People were liking it, voting for it, and you rejected it not because similar shirt exist, but rather there are other shirts with the same saying (not same design). Sadly, I didn't google the idea first, so my hopes are now dashed, but now all those who've voted cannot throw they're money your way and buy this shirt. I wish the Rejectionator would be more consistant, but alas, there's nothing more I can do or say, because the Rejectionator is never forgiving...

lisaferrisstokes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisaferrisstokes

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl
mapinto wrote:Well this is most unfortunate... The saying may be on other shirts, but so are all the "Keep Calm" shirts that are submitted and printed. "Right Meow," how many of those shirts exist? My design was not just text like the others I could find once you gave a reason for rejection. It was a completely unique design referencing "Reading Rainbow." People were liking it, voting for it, and you rejected it not because similar shirt exist, but rather there are other shirts with the same saying (not same design). Sadly, I didn't google the idea first, so my hopes are now dashed, but now all those who've voted cannot throw they're money your way and buy this shirt. I wish the Rejectionator would be more consistant, but alas, there's nothing more I can do or say, because the Rejectionator is never forgiving...

It's the worst getting a rejection so late into the derby AND in the fog. Since Ocho is single-handedly managing the day-to-day there now, we'll cut her some slack, but just wanted to pass along my sorry.

VOTE! >>

whayat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whayat

I'll be wearing this shirt for my interviews.

partyboy231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partyboy231
mapinto wrote:Well this is most unfortunate... The saying may be on other shirts, but so are all the "Keep Calm" shirts that are submitted and printed. "Right Meow," how many of those shirts exist? My design was not just text like the others I could find once you gave a reason for rejection. It was a completely unique design referencing "Reading Rainbow." People were liking it, voting for it, and you rejected it not because similar shirt exist, but rather there are other shirts with the same saying (not same design). Sadly, I didn't google the idea first, so my hopes are now dashed, but now all those who've voted cannot throw they're money your way and buy this shirt. I wish the Rejectionator would be more consistant, but alas, there's nothing more I can do or say, because the Rejectionator is never forgiving...

I'm failing to find a shirt that incorporates a saying like this as well as the Reading Rainbow theme. Why did this get rejected??

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: I Woke Up Like This

Though this was yours;)
So funny!!:D

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Best Advice

Awww shucks poor platypus.
Nice work Spirit!

ochopika

quality posts: 31 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

This was because I made a specific rule of "no slogans that are on shirts everywhere already". I'm in a tough spot here because some of the other designs push the rule as well but I can't reject all of them. This design was the most obvious about breaking the rule I made up so I had to reject it rather than go back on the rule that other artists followed.

Now I'm beginning to see why they stopped making random derby rules. I'm going to run a series of editor's choice dailies though so I'll contact you about this one.

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
ochopika wrote:This was because I made a specific rule of "no slogans that are on shirts everywhere already". I'm in a tough spot here because some of the other designs push the rule as well but I can't reject all of them. This design was the most obvious about breaking the rule I made up so I had to reject it rather than go back on the rule that other artists followed.

Now I'm beginning to see why they stopped making random derby rules. I'm going to run a series of editor's choice dailies though so I'll contact you about this one.

Please do! I'd love to sport this, and it would look great on my two year old as well. Thank you for considering it for a daily, that would make me happy.

marceepauff

quality posts: 23 Private Messages marceepauff

Awww, I happen to agree. Most of these sayings are shirt-redundant if not ridiculously meme redundant. Yours, at least, made an effort to LOOK different, so there was artistic merit. Hope it makes a print somewhere. This is a particularly tough derby to rejectionate.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 282 Private Messages Spiritgreen
jasneko wrote:Awww shucks poor platypus.
Nice work Spirit!

Thanks jas!!

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj
Re: don't jinx yourself

Would buy but it ain't no "Butts"

marceepauff

quality posts: 23 Private Messages marceepauff
marceepauff wrote:I've lost people too. Though, ironically, I think those very people would've found the shirt funny as hell.

Obviously, it isn't meant to be taken seriously... and mostly, it would be directed toward my obnoxious co-workers.

When it comes to snarky slogans, as you can see by entries this week, I tend toward the black.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ouch. Didn't realize this happened. It's not like it was in the fog anyway.

Not sure how it's much different from http://shirt.woot.com/offers/death or even http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-bluebird-of-hopelessness