thatquietgir1


quality posts: 5 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: A Monstrous Scream



Soo good

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
merlindylan wrote:Nice one! I like the lettering. You always have such good ideas acraigl.



Kind of you to say. I'm always thinking that of other artists.

VOTE! >>

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Genetic Schadenfreude



Cute & colorful... a great combo, in my book.

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Jerkpool



lol! Perfect! Perfectly funny!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Step 2: Schadenfreude



I want to know what step 3 is!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Schadenfreude



Great texture, great design. Guaranteed to cause giggling...

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: A Monstrous Scream



Clever & colorful... my kind of design!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Greeting from Embarrassment



I really like the colors and the style! Nothing not to like here, and you've gmv.

It would be interesting to see this design on a red blank or done with a red shade in it. Maybe I think that because my face turns so darn red when I'm embarrassed... I can't hide anything!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Reason



I know I like this shirt for a reason... now was I going to comment on it or what....?

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: 100% Alpaca Wool



littlelamb45 wrote:Llama Dama "Ding Dong?"



LOL!
Too bad they don't give quality posts for Derby entries because this is one!


Great design too!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Seussyphish



Brilliant! gmv

(I bet the Cat in the Hat is hiding at the top of the mountain and waiting to push him back down!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: No S'more



fishbiscuit5 wrote:I'm sad because his head is on fire, but I'm happy because he's about to become delicious.



I totally agree with you, Fishbiscuit! But this is also a case of "what goes around comes around." All three of them are going to be consumed. lol

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: The Plan to Save the Galaxy



Gosh, this is excellent, and really fits this Derby!!! I'm surprised that it isn't in the fog!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Kitty Pleasure



Top notch funny! I know cats and a lot of people who have this attitude! lol

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Lot In Life



Totally silly! And clever! This should have more votes!

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Laughing Together



All too true, all too often! gmv

Inatangle


quality posts: 127 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: Need a Hand?



A simple design that speaks! Love this! gmv

spikeani


quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Inatangle wrote:Honestly, I'm not glad about what happened to Kitty, but something about his expression just cracks me up...

Very fitting design for this Derby! As is my reaction to it, although, being an animal lover I hate to admit it!


(By the way, Spikeani, have a Happy Easter!)



Hey Happy Easter to you and late anniversary.

lonelypond


quality posts: 667 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Kitty Pleasure



Nice pause at the moment of maximum threat

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890

Is anyone else having a problem uploading a derby design? Every time I try and submit my design an error message pops up saying "There's been a server error. Something on our side of things went wrong. The site could be overloaded, or you may have tried something we didn't test." Its has been saying this all day and time is ticking lol. Any ideas?

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
smartinez9890 wrote:Is anyone else having a problem uploading a derby design? Every time I try and submit my design an error message pops up saying "There's been a server error. Something on our side of things went wrong. The site could be overloaded, or you may have tried something we didn't test." Its has been saying this all day and time is ticking lol. Any ideas?



Just tried and it worked for me.
I'm using Chrome, on Windows 10 FWIW. Might want to try switching browers/clearing caches and see if that helps.

VOTE! >>

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
acraigl wrote:Just tried and it worked for me.
I'm using Chrome, on Windows 10 FWIW. Might want to try switching browers/clearing caches and see if that helps.



I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox & even my iPhone. I have no luck anywhere. I keep getting the same message. So frustrating! Thanks for the help though!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut


quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

smartinez9890 wrote:I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox & even my iPhone. I have no luck anywhere. I keep getting the same message. So frustrating! Thanks for the help though!



Hmmm. Maybe try logging out and then logging back in. Let me know if you're still having trouble.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

smartinez9890 wrote:I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox & even my iPhone. I have no luck anywhere. I keep getting the same message. So frustrating! Thanks for the help though!


Make sure you're not using special characters like < or >.

Those tend to blow up things.


On vacation until 6/3. I will not answer private messages.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Hmmm. Maybe try logging out and then logging back in. Let me know if you're still having trouble.



Still having the issue. I even tried decreasing the size of the design to see if that what the issue, but I got the same error message.

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
ThunderThighs wrote:Make sure you're not using special characters like < or >.

Those tend to blow up things.



I made everything as simple as can be and still nothing. I tried contacted support but I've gotten no answer.

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
smartinez9890 wrote:I made everything as simple as can be and still nothing. I tried contacted support but I've gotten no answer.



What are you naming the design?

VOTE! >>

ochopika


quality posts: 30 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

smartinez9890 wrote:I made everything as simple as can be and still nothing. I tried contacted support but I've gotten no answer.



Are you uploading the actual print file or just the thumbnail and design detail images?

The thumbnail and design detail images are just .png, .jpg, .gif or .tiff images that show your design. They're the ones that are displayed in the Derby.

It will give an error if you try to upload your original print file. This is usually why artists get an error on the derby submission page.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 54 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
simic wrote:I used Nelson's arm as a reference for my demon.



Nelson = ultimate schadenfreude.











fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 54 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Inatangle wrote:All too true, all too often! gmv



Thanks, inatangle!











smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
ochopika wrote:Are you uploading the actual print file or just the thumbnail and design detail images?

The thumbnail and design detail images are just .png, .jpg, .gif or .tiff images that show your design. They're the ones that are displayed in the Derby.

It will give an error if you try to upload your original print file. This is usually why artists get an error on the derby submission page.



I know, that's what's driving me crazy! Both are .jpg that's why I'm so confused. When I hit submit it brings me to another page with the server error message.

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
acraigl wrote:What are you naming the design?



The name is "Trust No Lucycat"

flemtone


quality posts: 16 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Poor Lambert



This is adorable.

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
smartinez9890 wrote:The name is "Trust No Lucycat"



No idea, unfortunately. Do you have another computer to try?

VOTE! >>

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl

C'mon fishbuscuit5! Stop mocking me.

VOTE! >>

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 280 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: A Monstrous Scream



^______^

smartinez9890


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smartinez9890
acraigl wrote:No idea, unfortunately. Do you have another computer to try?



Yes, I've tried my work computer and my home computer. No Luck.

acraigl


quality posts: 186 Private Messages acraigl
smartinez9890 wrote:Yes, I've tried my work computer and my home computer. No Luck.



If you want to PM a link to the files, I can try to upload them for you... at least to rule out the images as the issue.

VOTE! >>

simic


quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic
Re: Schadenfreude



Should I avoid adorable demons in the future? I'm sad to see this one sink down.