rockabettygirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockabettygirl
sokowa wrote:Thanks! I took a lot of time off from Woot to learn illustrator and I color separate in there. Everything is broken down to 6 layers of colors all set to pantones. All I need now is to PRINT! hehe.
When I work in photoshop I only have ONE color per layer. Annoying, but not as bad as loosing a wonderful drawing cause you can't separate it well for print.

Is there some way to buy this for my daughter again? I bought one first round, she has grown out of it since and it was her favorite shirt. Even an iron on or something? Please???

rockabettygirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockabettygirl
sokowa wrote:Thanks! I took a lot of time off from Woot to learn illustrator and I color separate in there. Everything is broken down to 6 layers of colors all set to pantones. All I need now is to PRINT! hehe.
When I work in photoshop I only have ONE color per layer. Annoying, but not as bad as loosing a wonderful drawing cause you can't separate it well for print.

Is there some way to buy this for my daughter again? I bought one first round, she has grown out of it since and it was her favorite shirt. Even an iron on or something? Please???

kstuuu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kstuuu

dood, where can i buy this?