benaneely

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benaneely

my favorite line from the first Hitchhiker's book. What was it, something about their ink stained fingers trying to pry open the door. I would totally get this one, my first woot.shirt.

emcee2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emcee2k
Josephus wrote:edit:
You really ought to look at the fox shirt. It has 2 'e's completely visible, the second fox shirt. That is a completely valid rejection. After I realized I had duplicate 'g's on my first submission, I fixed it and resubmitted. so, I think mine ought to be fine.

No, there are no duplicate letters visible in the second shirt.

astronautcowboy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astronautcowboy3

The letter placement on this shirt is very awkward and nonsensical. It's no different from the shirts that have A next to something that starts with the letter "a" except that it has to do with video games. I think I would be disappointed if this shirt won.

jandt4ever07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandt4ever07
Re: i like books

I die a little inside every time Edgar doesn't get printed. ;_;

~By Edgar R. Mcherly

dankphilly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dankphilly

Interesting design.

Re: letter scramble

brendaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brendaa
kbgmaslow wrote:They rejected someone's shirt.woot submission for having braille in the 6 dot cell format which is why I used the 8 dot cell format. Here are some of the pages that I used in my research.

http://braillecode.com/
http://deafandblind.com/

I would LOVE for your daughter to have this shirt. If it doesn't get printed here though I have some other sites I might submit it to. I didn't finish it until last night so I don't think it's really going to have a chance to get the votes that it needs.

-Barry

Remake it with 6 dot cells if you send it somewhere else. :-) I haven't checked out your link yet, but these 8 dots just looks weird to me!

leecetheartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leecetheartist
Re: Alphabestiary!

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me! Thanks folks!

If you like mythical animals, enjoy browsing my site! All of the work is my own. Why, yes, I've been doing this for a while now, why do you ask? If you're looking for my Woot entries they're here at my other site. Thank you for your interest!

ILDOOKAY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ILDOOKAY
Re: problem ociffer?

THIS WOULD BE grate IF THE LETTERS WERE UPSIDE SO THE DRUNKARD COULD READ THE LETTERS.

Calvin888MEN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Calvin888MEN
Re: Elephabetq

I don't know what it is... but, I can't stop looking at this shirt. Well done! Well done!

elvenvampire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvenvampire
Re: Sign language censorship

Well, not only does it break the rules, but I would think it'd be pretty offensive to deaf people. I don't know..that may be just me, but from what I've heard from my teachers (who are ASL teachers and who are deaf) they consider cuss words and the like to be very "sacred" and I don't mean holy. They teach them to you specifically so you don't use them. And while the middle finger doesn't actually mean anything in ASL, they still know what it's used for.

elvenvampire

Re: Microsoft Tech Support

llo, this is a really clever shirt.

purple1lover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purple1lover
Re: Alpha Dog V2

I WOOT ONE! OR TWO!

purple1lover

sparklzk27 wrote:put up a second version for your voting pleasure go check it out!

How about beige/tan/natural/off white shirt with the brown dog? I love the design and will buy 1 or 2 but I don't look good in yellow or white. Green is dark always seems armyish. Hey, purple is my favorite & I'd buy several then. I'd like it but some might not. Some might think weiners look un-natural in purple?! F.Y.I. We have 2 dachshunds. Ours are Black & Silver Dappled so we can't ever find anything with their coloring, let alone a nice design like this. Can't wait till it's on sale! Thanks! Good Job!

purple1lover

purple1lover wrote:How about beige/tan/natural/off white shirt with the brown dog? I love the design and will buy 1 or 2 but I don't look good in yellow or white. Green is dark always seems armyish. Hey, purple is my favorite & I'd buy several then. I'd like it but some might not. Some might think weiners look un-natural in purple?! F.Y.I. We have 2 dachshunds. Ours are Black & Silver Dappled so we can't ever find anything with their coloring, let alone a nice design like this. Can't wait till it's on sale! Thanks! Good Job!

Just realized you also designed Dragonly Love. As I went out the door for work on May 2nd, I asked my boyfriend to order one for me. I love that design too. I keep checking my mailbox for it to arrive... Thanks again for another grate design!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
jandt4ever07 wrote:I die a little inside every time Edgar doesn't get printed. ;_;

Right there with ya on that...

srglancey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srglancey

Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments and votes.

secretservice

quality posts: 2 Private Messages secretservice

This is the first shirt I am planning to stay up until 1am to catch on its first day. I hope it is the derby champ. Seems like the obvious choice. Nay, is.

elvenvampire

eHalcyon wrote:How handy. Especially the braille. Get it? Get it?

As fun as these two would be, I'd prefer to have learned sign language.

Take it from me...it's never too late. Sign language is incredibly interesting and fun. You should definitely go for it.

I dig the shirt! Too bad it's repeating. It's a really neat idea.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

i'm so in for one of these. it's gotta hit the top three

noelanvoyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noelanvoyd

Clever.

noelanvoyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noelanvoyd
noelanvoyd wrote:Clever.

I meant to add, I definitely wish I could buy this shirt!

SparkyT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SparkyT
Re: Now I Know My ABC's.

I absolutely LOVE this shirt!!!
It's a shirt from Woot I would never be ashamed to wear... and that's saying a lot

mtnbiker326

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtnbiker326

So Awesome. I would buy that shirt.!!!!

CalvinThornaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CalvinThornaw

It's cool. I would wear this

janecp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janecp

I like this shirt because I teach elementary school and have a terrific song that goes with this design! I hope it makes it because I want to buy a couple of these!

rageboy04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rageboy04

Try a W and an M

vudruliant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vudruliant

I can't believe this didn't make it. This is one of the best shirts I have seen on here in a long time.

covenant311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages covenant311

absolute genius if you ask me

herrerafamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herrerafamily

[I love this shirt!]Re: Alpha Battle
[/quote]

prankY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prankY
Re: z iz for zzzz

is there any way to order this shirt?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
prankY wrote:is there any way to order this shirt?

It wasn't in the top three, so no. It WAS given an honourable mention though, so you should be seeing it again in a do-over derby. When that time comes, vote for it and hope that it wins. =)

Alternatively, radiomode may decide to print it on his own, either in 60 days or 60 days after the do-over. You could purchase it then. =P

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

topyaars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topyaars
Re: CMYK ITA2

I want one! How can I get it?

hasmikka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hasmikka

Im devistated that the alligator one didnt win ;_; Its far too cute.

cwhinesworth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwhinesworth
Shigwarm wrote:Thanks! Yeah, I too think it looks better with the letters linked. It took me forever to find a combination that would use all the letters!

Requiring no blank tiles, and without the letters for spelling KWYJIBO, the words may be linked with each remaining distinct letter appearing in the grid but once: FLEX, V(E)TCH, (C)RUMP, S(U)Q, (P)ANG, (A)DZ.