russellsummerville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages russellsummerville
Re: I hope you brought a lot of baggies...

I like this shirt alright, but something about it turns me off. The concept of Jupiter having more pets than earth because they have more moons is neat, but maybe I'm not fond of the execution. I like the other top three better.

KRosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KRosey
Re: The Witches Pets

Awesome!
I sure hope this prints. I would wear it to my kids Halloween (oh excuse me, Harvest Celebration) parties at school. So far witches and cats are not on the 'banned' list. Pretty soon we will all see "This is all I'm allowed to wear as a costume" t-shirts. Down with Political Correctness!

nytflyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nytflyr

Definitally want this shirt!

noisdois

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noisdois

Your use of halftones on your designs are always really incredible. I need to have somebody teach me how to do it...

tricityladytn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tricityladytn
Re: Betta Ben

Pretty design I voted for because we need more pretty designs for us girls.

AGrant311

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AGrant311
Re: Cerberus

This seemed appropriate.

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cute-puppy-pictures.jpg

tricityladytn

Re: Cat-on-Cranberry

I like it 'cause it's puuuuuuurty,

tricityladytn

Re: Time To Come Inside Sparky!

Pretty Pretty Pretty. I need this shirt. Wish they could print it in glow-in-the-dark ink. Awesome and a definite buy if it gets printed.

smoothieking37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoothieking37

this is amazing! LMAO!

smoothieking37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoothieking37
bluchez wrote:Great Concept!

this one is soooo hilarious!

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
eHalcyon wrote:This and Edgar's design share the same idea - it's not just that both have hedgehogs, but they both have hedgehogs popping balloons.

At least to me, the shirts were different. Maybe it was the title choice?

I focused a lot more on the balloons in Edgar's design, and a lot more on the hedgehog in this one.

badTchap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badTchap
Re: I'm not prickley on the inside...

No matter what happens, Olivia and I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who voted for us. And of course, if she does win, maybe she can buy some more balloons then.

kherova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kherova
BootsBoots wrote:Really cool idea. Not really something I'd wear on heather grey, but I thought I'd compliment the design anyway. I like it.

Thank you for the suggestion, looking at it again, Heather Gray might not have been the most striking choice. I tried it again with Asphalt and Brown, and like those better than Gray. Appreciate the suggestion.

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna
Re: At Home With The Imps

Amazing detail! I love,love love this shirt!! Alas, I think it would scare my 3 year old..sigh. But I hope it goes to print any way! Awesome work!!

kherova

Like the shirt. If I had to make a suggestion, I would say to maybe have each head playing with a ball or something else, but that may have ended up too busy.

Good luck.

Kwatson29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kwatson29
badTchap wrote:

No matter what happens, Olivia and I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who voted for us. And of course, if she does win, maybe she can buy some more balloons then.

Sooo, cute!

AlexIAm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

Good Job Riff... looks like you have this one in the baggie!

>insert funny quote here<

kherova

Re: Play dead, good boy.

I wish they would have let you use text, Play Dead is perfect.

undertaker280

quality posts: 0 Private Messages undertaker280
Re: Fairy's Eagle

not something I'd wear personally, but something I'd buy to frame. I'm in no way an artist and as such cannot comment on your design from an artistic standpoint. However, I can, from an everyday wooters standpoint, say that this shirt has an awesome premise, it definitely stands out among the slew of Dog shirts(not that there is anything wrong with them). Like I said before, I would most certainly buy this shirt to frame it and hang it on my wall .

HikePolska

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HikePolska
Re: Overcompetsating

Just a shame this did not finish in the fog based upon such superb artwork

rachel1aaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rachel1aaron
Re: Overcompetsating

Sigh... Wish this was in the fog.
Please say you'll print it someday. I'd definitely get 2 when you do.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Re: Walking My Airfish

thanks to everyone who voted or commented. the votes and comments are highly appreciated.

tenor1trpt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenor1trpt
capttylor34 wrote:That's kinda awesome. I think you should have made it a Jupiter though, cause Jupiter has more moons than Saturn. That aside the shirts hilarious.

True, but I think Saturn is just more recognizable. I definitely will buy this shirt if it wins. I'm not buying the random shirts to save my money for this bad boy. Please win!!!

BrittneyBush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrittneyBush

Beautiful!!

DLecocq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DLecocq

What's the deal? Because it was too similar to the other? That's male.

ivoryice

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ivoryice

This shirt is really, really awesome. The placement is a bit strange for me, but the faces win me over a million times.

ivoryice

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ivoryice
Re: I'm not prickley on the inside...

TOO cute. And sad. And cute. And I want one.

selinacoronado

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selinacoronado

i love this!

Spyder228

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spyder228

This better get back up in the fog. I hate that porcupine shirt. This is so much better!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Spyder228 wrote:This better get back up in the fog. I hate that porcupine shirt. This is so much better!

I got some bad news for you...

derby's over. the fog is what it is. no more votes.

byrbwr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages byrbwr

that is sooo cute. i want a hedgehog now. i wonder if i can get one for a dorm room?

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

I can see Uranus

(I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist any longer)

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
eHalcyon wrote:Hot buns crossed for HM.

If it doesn't make it on Woot, please wait until TeeFury has international shipping and then get them to print it.

im hoping for teefury myself... maybe you could talk someone into letting you ship to them and mailing it to you?

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon
peppersagooddog wrote:im hoping for teefury myself... maybe you could talk someone into letting you ship to them and mailing it to you?

If Fable sends it to TeeFury and it goes up before they get international shipping, I'll definitely be looking for someone to do that. Maybe Fable herself would be willing to help... *nudge nudge Fable*

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
eHalcyon wrote:If Fable sends it to TeeFury and it goes up before they get international shipping, I'll definitely be looking for someone to do that. Maybe Fable herself would be willing to help... *nudge nudge Fable*

hey eric..

we'd be more than willing to do that for you .. just holler at me and let me know

aerodino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerodino
Re: PET GIRAFFE - A KID'S DREAM

One more vote, please - to get me to my goal of double digits

toe2254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toe2254
aerodino wrote:One more vote, please - to get me to my goal of double digits

this derby ended today at noon... sorry

tinkochu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinkochu
Re: Time To Come Inside Sparky!

wow i love this design...i hope it gets chosen and if it does im definitely in for 1 =]

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
aluna wrote:Amazing detail! I love,love love this shirt!! Alas, I think it would scare my 3 year old..sigh. But I hope it goes to print any way! Awesome work!!

Pure BS on everyones part that didn't vote for this. I'm going out and not caring about anyones feelings by saying that either. I don't care what people say or think anymore, I want a fricken halloween shirt. Now we are going to have useless awful ones in the derby because the two best halloween ones have already been used up. I hope you resubmit these, seriously. I hope people read this and try to give me a hard time ;)

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

wootvan

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootvan
JadenKale wrote:Thanks to everyone who voted! I appreciate it! :D

Sorry it didn't make the fog...guess I will vacuum under my bed.