audra739

quality posts: 2 Private Messages audra739

So...you put in somewhat correct looking vertebrae but what, just got lazy with the neck and tail? And yeah, rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents.

beamersilly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beamersilly

it has been almost two weeks and i have not gotten my order ? What is the delay ?

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

beamersilly wrote:it has been almost two weeks and i have not gotten my order ? What is the delay ?

I guess FedEx chose the scenic route, but it's in transit. I'll send you a PM with the tracking.

GeeEff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeeEff

Man, I was hoping the shirt print quality would be better. The glow ink is too yellow and clearly visible on the white.

viper1227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viper1227
beamersilly wrote:it has been almost two weeks and i have not gotten my order ? What is the delay ?

The Star Wars Holiday Special (1978), I ordered on its day and still it doesn't even say it's shipped though I have emailed asking about it.

psu3441

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psu3441

I still have not received my shirt....it's been a few weeks. What's going on with my order.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

psu3441 wrote:I still have not received my shirt....it's been a few weeks. What's going on with my order.

Sorry for the delay. Please email service@woot.com so they can see what is happening with your order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

catmcmillan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catmcmillan

IT ARRIVED AND IS AMAZING AND THANK YOU!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Glad you like it, catmcmillan!

jimatdpctech

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimatdpctech

I sure hope they ship the correct T-shirts! I just got my XL athletic hoody and it appears to be a child's XL and not a Men's.

------------------------------
Premium most useful Signature, 100%! Made with Proud and Fun!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

jimatdpctech wrote:I sure hope they ship the correct T-shirts! I just got my XL athletic hoody and it appears to be a child's XL and not a Men's.

You may have received the incorrect size hoodie. Please email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

mrubiquity

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrubiquity

Glow is bright, especially when supercharged with a UV flashlight. My daughter and I plan on wearing these to the theater soon.

nposluszny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nposluszny
JadenKale wrote:OMG Killer Bunny!

I soiled my armor, I was so scared when I saw this tee!

To survive, you need the Holy Hand Grenade! :D

nposluszny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nposluszny

A great shirt, I am thrilled with it! Now all I have to do is make sure my family members don't steal it from me, we are all familiar with the Killer Rabbit.

Run away! Run away!

clovergal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clovergal
stabila711 wrote:I have always wondered...how well does the glow in the dark work?

The glow in the dark actually works really well. it is very bright, but on the rabbit you can see a bit of the yellow outline on the rabbit when it is in light.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks mrubiquity, nposluszny, clovergal and everyone else who supported the design! Also cheers narfcake for your "last wooter to woot" support!

ceciliasaur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceciliasaur

I am so sad, I had missed this T-shirt by 3 HOUR!! anyone know how i could get this t-shirt. ANYWHERE!! PLEASEE

It would make my day.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

ceciliasaur wrote:I am so sad, I had missed this T-shirt by 3 HOUR!! anyone know how i could get this t-shirt. ANYWHERE!! PLEASEE

It would make my day.

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
ceciliasaur wrote:I am so sad, I had missed this T-shirt by 3 HOUR!! anyone know how i could get this t-shirt. ANYWHERE!! PLEASEE

It would make my day.

pm'd you

northernregius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages northernregius

Must. Have. 2 of these... Please!!!!

gjensendykes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gjensendykes

I bought one of these when they first came out and it's been my favorite shirt for nearly a year now. For the past month I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know of a way to snag a men's medium anywhere? I would love to replace my lost favorite.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

gjensendykes wrote:I bought one of these when they first came out and it's been my favorite shirt for nearly a year now. For the past month I haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know of a way to snag a men's medium anywhere? I would love to replace my lost favorite.

might want to try teetrade.org or check out one of the trade threads in World of Woot Shirts.

i know it's disheartening to lose stuff to the Clothing Gnomes. i wish you luck!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

taunia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taunia

I do not like that they put this shirt on on the "all designs" section if you cannot order it. I have been looking for this shirt and I do not like the fact that I can't order it. If anyone knows where I can find it that would be great!!!!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

We'll look into this for you. Thanks for your patience and letting us know!

update: Turns out glow in the dark designs aren't available via our new service. Sorry about that.

I'm just hanging out, really.

justinpiper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinpiper
inkycatz wrote:We'll look into this for you. Thanks for your patience and letting us know!

update: Turns out glow in the dark designs aren't available via our new service. Sorry about that.

What would it take for this shirt to be available? (I'm not above resorting to debauchery if need be. )

foulfingers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foulfingers

WANT!!! wantwantwantwantwantwantwant

Is this out of print? How do I get this shirt?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

foulfingers wrote:WANT!!! wantwantwantwantwantwantwant

That one is out of print for now due. It's not in our shirt catalog to the glow-in-the-dark ink.

Keep watching the Plus sales. It may show up there at some point.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mmmbort

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmmbort

God, I wish I bought more of these - it's my favorite T!

mmmbort

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmmbort
foulfingers wrote:WANT!!! wantwantwantwantwantwantwant

Agree - what do we have to do to bring this back? These things are rad!

gaussnine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gaussnine

Will this ever be sold again?

And if not, then why, exactly?

gabem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabem
ThunderThighs wrote:That one is out of print for now due. It's not in our shirt catalog to the glow-in-the-dark ink.

Keep watching the Plus sales. It may show up there at some point.

Add me to the list of those wanting (another) one of these...

inksofmemories

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inksofmemories
gabem wrote:Add me to the list of those wanting (another) one of these...

I wish I knew about woot! sooner!! I missed out on so many awesome shirts.
Please add me to the list of wanting one of this bunny shirt also!!

voodazel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages voodazel

Bring this shirt back please.

Sincerely,

Everyone

vspen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vspen

I'm pissed that I can't get another one of these. Mine is worn out and I need at least 2 more. Make them!

photofena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages photofena

I am saddened by how many people do not realize that this is a Monty Python shirt. ~le sigh~

photofena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages photofena
vspen wrote:I'm pissed that I can't get another one of these. Mine is worn out and I need at least 2 more. Make them!

Exactly. I want 1 or 5 of them too.

captainsparkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainsparkle

Also wanting more of these. well, not more, because I never got one the first time, so just wanting one of these, if you are going to be pedantic about it, which i most certainly probably am!

wcwlc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wcwlc

what is the likely hood of making them available for Halloween? It is a perfect Halloween shirt!!!

fathersafety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fathersafety

Please bring this back..everyone I know asks me where I got it and I have to cry like a little girl when explaining that it's not longer available. Then they slap me for crying like a little girl..it's getting old. If it will help any, I'll buy 10 of them..

spazination

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazination

If this ever reprinted I will but more of them. This is my favorite shirt that I own and I worry about the day it will be too run down to wear.