AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
ROGETRAY wrote:You've Got Mail



Zookeeper

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
AZGman wrote:Zookeeper



Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
ROGETRAY wrote:Since I created the game and I'm monitoring it I'll catch any repeats and make sure we're all playing fair ;)

(although I anticipate some difficulties with X,Y and Z lol)



Here's what's been posted so far - Yes, there are duplicates (and I'm guilty, myself).

Avatar, About A Boy, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, American Graffiti, All About Eve, Adam's Rib,
Bad Santa, Bambi, Bonnie and Clyde, Bad Taste, The Breakfast Club, Beetlejuice,
Casablanca, Cat Ballou, Count of Monte Cristo, Conan the Barbarian, Citizen Kane, Carrie,
Damn Yankees, Das Boot, Deliverance, Diamonds are Forever, Dead Man Walking, Dog Day Afternoon,
Endless Summer, E.T., Every Which Way But Loose, East of Eden, Earth Girls are Easy, Erin Brokovich,
Ferris Buehler's Day Off, Firefox, For a Few Dollars More, Force 10 from Navarone, Fargo, Fight Club,
Good Morning Vietnam, Goonies, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Gallipoli, Go West, Galaxy Quest,
History of the World, Part I, Hellboy, Heartbreak Ridge, Haunted Honeymoon, Hang 'em High, How the West Was Won
Ice Age, Inglorious Bastards, Invictus, Iron Man, In Cold Blood, I Am Legend,
Jaws, The Jackal, Jack the Giant Slayer, Jumanji, Jaberwocky, The Joy Luck Club,
The King's Speech, Knocked Up, Kangaroo Jack, Karate Kid II, Krull, Kangaroo Jack,
Labarinth, Lolita, Lost in Translation, Ladyhawke, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Long Kiss Goodnight,
Mommy Dearest, Monkey Business, Mutiny on the Bounty, Marathon Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "M",
North By Northwest, Neverland, New Jack City, Never Say Never Again, Napoleon Dynamite, The Natural,
Ordinary People, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Ocean's Eleven, Oh, God!, OctoAuntie Em, Othello,
Predator, Prometheus, Paradise Lost, People vs. Larry Flynt, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Public Enemy,
Quick Change, Quigley Down Under, Quo Vadis, Quicksilver, Quantum of Solace, Quicksilver,
Rocky, Rollerball, Raising Arizona Ronin, Rounders, Rules of Engagement,
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Spaceballs, Sleeping Beauty, Serpico Snatch, Scent of a Woman,
Terminator, Trainspotting, Time Bandits, Tombstone, Thunderbolt & Lightfoot, That Thing You Do,
Urban Cowboy, Under Seige, Unforgiven, Underworld, Underdog, Under the Tuscan Sun,
"V" for Vendetta, Vanishing Point, Valley of the Dolls, Vertigo, Village of the Damned, V for Vendetta,
The Warriors, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, Wall Street, What Dreams May Come, Wonder Woman, The Wild Bunch,
X-Men: First Class Xanadu X-Men, XXX:State of the Union, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, XXX,
Yentl, Young Frankenstein, Yes Man, You've Got Mail, The Year of Living Dangerously, You've Got Mail,
Zatoichi, Zorro: The Gay Blade, Zero Dark Thirty, Zulu, Zodiac, Zookeeper, Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
olcubmaster wrote:Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein



Born Free

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
stacipurv wrote:Born Free



Carry on Camping

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

stacipurv wrote:Here's what's been posted so far - Yes, there are duplicates (and I'm guilty, myself).

Avatar, About A Boy, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, American Graffiti, All About Eve, Adam's Rib,
Bad Santa, Bambi, Bonnie and Clyde, Bad Taste, The Breakfast Club, Beetlejuice,
Casablanca, Cat Ballou, Count of Monte Cristo, Conan the Barbarian, Citizen Kane, Carrie,
Damn Yankees, Das Boot, Deliverance, Diamonds are Forever, Dead Man Walking, Dog Day Afternoon,
Endless Summer, E.T., Every Which Way But Loose, East of Eden, Earth Girls are Easy, Erin Brokovich,
Ferris Buehler's Day Off, Firefox, For a Few Dollars More, Force 10 from Navarone, Fargo, Fight Club,
Good Morning Vietnam, Goonies, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Gallipoli, Go West, Galaxy Quest,
History of the World, Part I, Hellboy, Heartbreak Ridge, Haunted Honeymoon, Hang 'em High, How the West Was Won
Ice Age, Inglorious Bastards, Invictus, Iron Man, In Cold Blood, I Am Legend,
Jaws, The Jackal, Jack the Giant Slayer, Jumanji, Jaberwocky, The Joy Luck Club,
The King's Speech, Knocked Up, Kangaroo Jack, Karate Kid II, Krull, Kangaroo Jack,
Labarinth, Lolita, Lost in Translation, Ladyhawke, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Long Kiss Goodnight,
Mommy Dearest, Monkey Business, Mutiny on the Bounty, Marathon Man, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "M",
North By Northwest, Neverland, New Jack City, Never Say Never Again, Napoleon Dynamite, The Natural,
Ordinary People, O' Brother Where Art Thou, Ocean's Eleven, Oh, God!, OctoAuntie Em, Othello,
Predator, Prometheus, Paradise Lost, People vs. Larry Flynt, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Public Enemy,
Quick Change, Quigley Down Under, Quo Vadis, Quicksilver, Quantum of Solace, Quicksilver,
Rocky, Rollerball, Raising Arizona Ronin, Rounders, Rules of Engagement,
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Spaceballs, Sleeping Beauty, Serpico Snatch, Scent of a Woman,
Terminator, Trainspotting, Time Bandits, Tombstone, Thunderbolt & Lightfoot, That Thing You Do,
Urban Cowboy, Under Seige, Unforgiven, Underworld, Underdog, Under the Tuscan Sun,
"V" for Vendetta, Vanishing Point, Valley of the Dolls, Vertigo, Village of the Damned, V for Vendetta,
The Warriors, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, Wall Street, What Dreams May Come, Wonder Woman, The Wild Bunch,
X-Men: First Class Xanadu X-Men, XXX:State of the Union, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, XXX,
Yentl, Young Frankenstein, Yes Man, You've Got Mail, The Year of Living Dangerously, You've Got Mail,
Zatoichi, Zorro: The Gay Blade, Zero Dark Thirty, Zulu, Zodiac, Zookeeper, Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein



MUCH THANKS!!!!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dougall wrote:Carry on Camping



Darkman

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Darkman



El Cid



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
pooflady wrote:El Cid



From Here To Eternity

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

gin448


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gin448

Drop Dead Fred

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
olcubmaster wrote:From Here To Eternity



The Gauntlet

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
AZGman wrote:The Gauntlet



How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
stacipurv wrote:How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying



Ice Station Zebra

(and THANKS for compiling the list!)

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
olcubmaster wrote:Ice Station Zebra

(and THANKS for compiling the list!)



no problem, slow day at work...

Jumpin' Jack Flash

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
stacipurv wrote:
Jumpin' Jack Flash



A Knight's Tale

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
dougall wrote:A Knight's Tale



Love Story

(forgive me)

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
olcubmaster wrote:Love Story



Meet the Feebles

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dougall wrote:Meet the Feebles



Naked in New York



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Naked in New York



On Golden Pond

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

butseriously


quality posts: 0 Private Messages butseriously
AZGman wrote:On Golden Pond



Prince of Egypt

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
butseriously wrote:Prince of Egypt



Quest for Camelot



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Quest for Camelot



Raging Bull

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
AZGman wrote:Raging Bull



Serenity

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dougall wrote:Serenity



Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
AZGman wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



Under the Yum Yum Tree

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
olcubmaster wrote:Under the Yum Yum Tree



Victor Victoria

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
stacipurv wrote:Victor Victoria



Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
olcubmaster wrote:Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers



(ignoring X)

You Only Live Twice

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
AZGman wrote:(ignoring X)

You Only Live Twice



Zachariah The First Electric Western

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
olcubmaster wrote:Zachariah The First Electric Western



The Alamo



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:The Alamo



Backdraft

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
AZGman wrote:Backdraft




Convoy

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dougall wrote:Convoy



Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
AZGman wrote:Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid



Erik the Viking

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dougall wrote:Erik the Viking



Falling Down

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
AZGman wrote:Falling Down



Godzilla

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
olcubmaster wrote:Godzilla



Hamburger Hill

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

stacipurv


quality posts: 3 Private Messages stacipurv
olcubmaster wrote:Godzilla



Happy Feet

(Sorry - AZG beat me by a minute! Hamburger Hill should have been the "H")

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

stacipurv wrote:Happy Feet



In the Name of The Father

olcubmaster


quality posts: 30 Private Messages olcubmaster
ROGETRAY wrote:In the Name of The Father



Jumping Jacks

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home