The book was better anyway!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 56 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The More You Drink

I see unicorns. Great work, Oakie!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Sports! Meh...

The little doodles are perfect. Thanks for drawing me on your design!

fishbiscuit5

Re: eat more tacos

Agree to agree.

fishbiscuit5

Re: True Love Chalkboard

Chalky goodness! And pizza! +1

fishbiscuit5

Re: TNT Coffee

Love the texture!

ljack126

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljack126

Love this shirt!

flemtone

quality posts: 16 Private Messages flemtone
Re: The Best Proverb

Banninator in 3....2....1...

Randyotter

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Randyotter
Inatangle wrote:Oh boy! I always wondered if I could... :D :D :D

Congratulations man! haha

caramelarrow

quality posts: 19 Private Messages caramelarrow
Re: New and Improved

This is adorable! Great idea and design. This HAS to win, and then it will be another spiritgreen shirt in my collection.

And...

Inatangle wrote:I wish that he looked more like a collie... there are only 2 collie tee shirts on this whole website! Otherwise, I love the design! gmv

I also love collies and wish there were more of them here, but mostly I wish there were just more great dogs shirts, like this one.

07/11/14

caramelarrow

Re: Mathematics

This is perfect for the convoluted ways they teach kids to do math these days! Math is easy, or used to be.

07/11/14

caramelarrow

Re: Proud Alumni

Love the jack..., uh, donkey mascot. Yep, it's a donkey. Hope it prints.

07/11/14

caramelarrow

Re: Whatulookinat?

Fun idea and really cute bat!

07/11/14

cdrewlow

quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Hold the Door

Isn't this a pop culture quote? I understand patrickspens's Star Wars shirt being okay because it's not a quote, but this is different, no?

cdrewlow

quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
Inatangle wrote:Hey... If you throw in a free cast and a sling, I'm in for one!

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure the accessories are not included.

taternuggets

quality posts: 26 Private Messages taternuggets
Re: Pop.

Thanks for all the great comments and for the support on this one.

Nothing follows.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: The More You Drink

Thanks for all the support guys!

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
Re: Pop.

Bravo.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 283 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: New and Improved

Collies are brilliant aren't they? My Uncle lived on an island off the coast of Scotland and he had two collies that were so smart, lively and well behaved even with all of that freedom, and with farm animals nearby.

Thanks everyone for liking this shirt design. :^)

VisionSeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VisionSeps
Narfcake wrote:Correct. I'll also add in the similar shirts exist rule. If the design is similar to an existing design, especially here within shirt.woot, it can also be rejected.

out of curiosity why is the use of photos a no-no? Does this apply even if the photo is Creative Commons and especially if the designer can provide simulated process seps when they submit their artwork?

VisionSeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VisionSeps
VisionSeps wrote:out of curiosity why is the use of photos a no-no? Does this apply even if the photo is Creative Commons and especially if the designer can provide simulated process seps when they submit their artwork?

Also, can I at least include a .gif in the artwork detail (not in the thumbnail) to show the print n the shirt icon (not the big version) I think it's especially nice to show off the separations of the shirt especially to a community that is designing for shirts.

I work as a designer and separator at a print shop and just want to share my knowledge with others.

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
VisionSeps wrote:Also, can I at least include a .gif in the artwork detail (not in the thumbnail) to show the print n the shirt icon (not the big version) I think it's especially nice to show off the separations of the shirt especially to a community that is designing for shirts.

I work as a designer and separator at a print shop and just want to share my knowledge with others.

Nice follow up questions. I am not equipped to answer them because I don't work for woot. My original post was just going off what had previously been told to others in forums a while back by Narfcake and other woot staff. They are better equipped to give reasons.

Cool to have a professional designer / separater around to show off wares... Good stuff!

ochopika

quality posts: 31 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

VisionSeps wrote:Also, can I at least include a .gif in the artwork detail (not in the thumbnail) to show the print n the shirt icon (not the big version) I think it's especially nice to show off the separations of the shirt especially to a community that is designing for shirts.

Hello!

For the derby, we don't accept photos because there isn't time to evaluate whether the artist has the rights to the photos, or whether we can physically print the design. Even if you prepare it for sim-process yourself, we won't know if it will work for our printers until the last minute. Also, we want a level playing-field in the derby and prefer original art rather than photos in that case.

You can submit designs that use photos to our art directors as "Dailies" though if you'd like. With dailies, we have more time to evaluate the design and prepare it for printing. There are a bunch of successful designs that use photos that were submitted this way.

We used to allow GIFs in the derby thumbnail images but it got out of hand, lol. We banned them because people were misrepresenting their designs and making blinky, flashing things for no reason and it was annoying. =^_^=

sorakun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sorakun

I am filled with infinite regret I missed this shirt. *Infinite regret*

Spiritgreen wrote:Disclaimer: Cat 2.0 may have some drooling, digging and chasing issues. Cat 2.0 is not self-cleaning. This will be fixed in a future furware update.

-Spiritgreen

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

sorakun wrote:I am filled with infinite regret I missed this shirt. *Infinite regret*

It's available! =^.^=
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/new-and-improved

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.