Inatangle

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Inatangle
Re: CAUTION: Red Tail Panda at work

spikeani wrote:They said they will try to pencil you in. but they need a house on the lake.

I don't suppose that they'd settle for a doghouse in front of a kiddie pool....

spikeani

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spikeani
Inatangle wrote:Would you catch all of the Pokemon, or all of the people who play it? :P

I am greedy both

sonofafish

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sonofafish

thanks, appreciate it

Inatangle wrote:lol! It took me awhile, but I finally understand the crossed out smiley moon.... gmv

that's my time, folks

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
Inatangle wrote:I would want this to read, "No Chocolateee No Workee.... I have to admit that it doesn't have the same ring to it though....

Nice designing!

Lol! Thanks! A few too many syllables in the mix there I think.

transformingegg

Inatangle wrote:This is especially true in modern fairy tales!

(Voted for this a day ago)

Thanks inatangle. I looked and saw the number of comments in the derby forum had gone up by a heap and thought you must have stopped by even before I looked inside.

sonofafish

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sonofafish

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to the people who voted for this and all of my designs over the years. I can assure you that I (almost) never pandered and poured my heart and soul into all of my designs. Maybe that was a mistake, but though it sounds extremely corny, I consider this art, not just a way to turn a buck. Anyway, this'll be my last design for shirt.woot. Thanks again. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Re: Dödsstjärna

that's my time, folks

transformingegg

sonofafish wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to the people who voted for this and all of my designs over the years. I can assure you that I (almost) never pandered and poured my heart and soul into all of my designs. Maybe that was a mistake, but though it sounds extremely corny, I consider this art, not just a way to turn a buck. Anyway, this'll be my last design for shirt.woot. Thanks again. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Glad to see the the previous derby technical glitch is getting worked out.

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl
sonofafish wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks to the people who voted for this and all of my designs over the years. I can assure you that I (almost) never pandered and poured my heart and soul into all of my designs. Maybe that was a mistake, but though it sounds extremely corny, I consider this art, not just a way to turn a buck. Anyway, this'll be my last design for shirt.woot. Thanks again. We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

But why?

Inatangle

Why????? #2...

Inatangle

sonofafish, don't go away... I just found out that this missed printing through a darn technical glitch and I would have bought one for sure!!! I love this design!

Re: Star Grazing

acraigl

quality posts: 188 Private Messages acraigl
Inatangle wrote:sonofafish, don't go away... I just found out that this missed printing through a darn technical glitch and I would have bought one for sure!!! I love this design!

I think the shirt.woot team has offered to help with this one. Hopefully he take them up on it.

BearCave054

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BearCave054
Inatangle wrote:I like the way that the hands are almost squishing the title.

(Is this guy somebody that I should know? As in a Meme or something?)

He's the Rock Biter from Neverending Story. The big rock giant on the tricycle.

KitKat10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KitKat10
Inatangle wrote:Nice design, nice colors, puts smiles on my face! gmv

Thanks! 😊😊😊

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatquietgir1
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I like the label maker text!

Thanks

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Inatangle wrote:A chocolate job! Where can I apply? :D :D :D

;)

spikeani

Inatangle wrote:I don't suppose that they'd settle for a doghouse in front of a kiddie pool....

only in the spring

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

Just noticed this one - quite awesome.

Inatangle

Re: BIG STRONG HANDS

BearCave054 wrote:He's the Rock Biter from Neverending Story. The big rock giant on the tricycle.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, BearCave! I guess it's been too long since I watched it. I need to borrow my daughter's DVD I guess.

Inatangle

maraich wrote:Just noticed this one - quite awesome.

Which one are you talking about?

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit

Hey ace- This makes me sad. I know how frustrating the derby can be at times, especially on odd weeks when the fog is a battleground of cats and coffee again, but the derby needs you-- certainly now. Good, creative folk are what makes shirt thrive, and I still have hopes of a derby renaissance where artists support and critique and challenge themselves to keep improving. That renaissance needs artists who, like you, care. I myself have not been as active in the forums as I had been in the past (been preoccupied with other projects) but some of my favorite people live here and it's the ones that are able to just keep on keeping on and develop a thick shell who survive and grow. I feel like I've seen you evolve multiple times over the last few years and I'd hate to see you leave now. I get it though, and respect your choice. - just hoping you have a shift of heart.

PS- check your mail.

oakenspirit

Re: Things I'm the Best At

:D Thanks guys! Glad this oddity was well received.

oakenspirit

Re: A Writer's Work...

Nice!

With me, it's Write Revise Revise Revise Revise Revise Repeat. haha

oakenspirit

Re: Makers Gonna Make

Love the style here- And the message.

oakenspirit

Re: Seasonal Hand-off

Fun concept given life by a bright, cheerful execution. :D

oakenspirit

Re: Making Honey

Solid- and especially relevant after my state of residence MURDERED all of our bees trying to prevent zika... :/

oakenspirit

Re: Hands to work

Really cool design- Love the carved look.

tincupdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tincupdog

7 out of 9 in the fog right now are Cats or Coffee… Is it time for a “Cats with Coffee” derby?

NeoBeat219

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoBeat219
Re: A Writer's Work...

I freakin' love this so much.

Narfcake

quality posts: 384 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

tincupdog wrote:7 out of 9 in the fog right now are Cats or Coffee… Is it time for a “Cats with Coffee” derby?

If it means every shirt will be weird like Fishbiscuit's Cat Drinking Coffee ...

... I'm TOTALLY down for it!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pixlriot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pixlriot
Re: Hands to work

This deserves way more votes, great work!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Narfcake wrote:If it means every shirt will be weird like Fishbiscuit's Cat Drinking Coffee ...

... I'm TOTALLY down for it!

What the heck?! How does a person dream up a design like this?!

spikeani

Inatangle wrote:Would you catch all of the Pokemon, or all of the people who play it? :P

sent you a loonnnggg PM. lol

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:What the heck?! How does a person dream up a design like this?!

You haven't seen Crooked Couch, have you?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Narfcake wrote:You haven't seen Crooked Couch, have you?

Was this part of some surrealist nightmare derby?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

TaylorSwiftsHaircut wrote:Was this part of some surrealist nightmare derby?

Nah. Just another "normal" design from the very creative artists here.

Agent3004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Agent3004
MinnesoTom wrote:... and well-executed. I think that gets missed in Woot! voting sometimes. Fablefire's artwork is top-notch!

yeah, I love Fablefires Images, so far, all Shirts I've bought here, got images by Fablefire on them :D (Most of them got Foxes)

spizzlefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spizzlefish
oakenspirit wrote:Nice!

With me, it's Write Revise Revise Revise Revise Revise Repeat. haha

Same here--and I'm a writing teacher!

spizzlefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spizzlefish
NeoBeat219 wrote:I freakin' love this so much.

Hey, thanks!

ColtsMere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ColtsMere
Inatangle wrote:I like this design as much as ever... I wish it was getting more votes.

PS. Just sent you a PM.

Me, too! That said, each week is more practice and a chance to get to know the Woot clientele a bit better!

mecos

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mecos
pixlriot wrote:This deserves way more votes, great work!

sure does.