kelleyallie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelleyallie

please please please make this a tote bag.

tammymoore630

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tammymoore630
Re: We can Meow It!

Love this design!

Jennzilla

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jennzilla
Re: The Good Old Days

Now I've got Stressed Out stuck in my head.

kg07

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kg07
Re: Follow Me

Nicely done and great color choices. However, there seems to be a bias against yellow shirts amongst purchasers. Maybe woot could replace the yellow option with a tan or cream color?

BoggsNicolas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BoggsNicolas
tammymoore630 wrote:Love this design!

Gee, tnx!

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking
Re: Rather Fight Than Switch

Aww you shouldn't reject this just because the art looks modern...."rather fight than switch" IS a vintage advertising slogan.

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl
kg07 wrote:Nicely done and great color choices. However, there seems to be a bias against yellow shirts amongst purchasers. Maybe woot could replace the yellow option with a tan or cream color?

Cream has it's own set of problems. Designers loved it because it's a neutral ground and really helped with aging/parchment style designs. Unfortunately, consumers don't like it as much, and sold fewer of these blanks than any other. As a result, you had a lot of supply, but not much demand. Hence 'NO CREAM TEES'.

Yellow doesn't have this issue because it's used much less frequently by the artists.

marceepauff

quality posts: 23 Private Messages marceepauff
acraigl wrote:Cream has it's own set of problems. Designers loved it because it's a neutral ground and really helped with aging/parchment style designs. Unfortunately, consumers don't like it as much, and sold fewer of these blanks than any other. As a result, you had a lot of supply, but not much demand. Hence 'NO CREAM TEES'.

Yellow doesn't have this issue because it's used much less frequently by the artists.

I thought "NO CREAM TEES" was due to their in-ability to get inventory on a consistent basis. @Narfcake will have to chime in on this one. I, personally, love the crap out of cream cheese.

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

marceepauff wrote:I thought "NO CREAM TEES" was due to their in-ability to get inventory on a consistent basis. @Narfcake will have to chime in on this one. I, personally, love the crap out of cream cheese.

As non-staff, this is strictly from my perspective:

When shirt.woot switched to Anvil 4-1/2+ years ago, the blanks were custom made, as Anvil did not have a full color lineup that would have directly replaced AA. Although Anvil has added colors in the past few years, they still don't offer a color directly comparable to creme in the 980/880/990B product lines. Without the sales volume that shirt.woot had in the past (for a multitude of reasons I've mentioned elsewhere), it was not feasible to custom order any more, especially on a slower selling color.

If I had to guess, they are waiting to sell out of the remaining Woot-tagged custom stock of creme before reordering in AA and then proceed as they have with Orange, Pink, and Eggplant.

Why they could not supplement the current stock with Tultex 202/0213 blanks and allow full use, which would help sell the Woot-tagged stock faster, I do not know.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

mcobutte

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mcobutte
Re: Noodle Swim

It may be vintage advertising style, but needs a tee shirt example

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Inatangle wrote:Top notch work! gmv

Thanks inatangle!

flemtone

quality posts: 16 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Purr-fect Cleaning Service

This needs to be worn while sitting on Danish Modern furniture, watching the revolving spotlight change the color of the silver aluminum Christmas tree red, green, yellow, blue, red, green, yellow, blue etc.

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
Re: Mewdini

Thanks for the votes and kind comments everyone. You all make shirt.woot awesome!

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Jason Love

You gotta save this for a Valentines' derby for sure!

ILoveEwe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ILoveEwe
Inatangle wrote:Beautiful colors! And it has an interesting Halloweenie look to it. Very nice!

Thank you Inatangle! Thanks for being so supportive to the artists every week

ILoveEwe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ILoveEwe
Re: Follow Me

I love this design Love the colors but also how expressive their faces are. Really awesome!

RobatArmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobatArmy
Re: The Incredible Furiosa

Well, im too late to make a difference but my first ever entry was fun to do non the less.

Thanks!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 278 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Incredible Furiosa

Congrats on your first entry - great art!

Woot tends to avoid printing designs with pop-culture character names or place names on them. It's not a hard and fast rule but it can cause problems, just a heads up.

greeneking

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneking
Re: Jason Love

ooh that's funny I'd wear it for sure.

avidacer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avidacer

I love this! Wish I could buy it.

Re: Purr-fect Cleaning Service

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

avidacer wrote:I love this! Wish I could buy it.

Today is only the first day of the derby winners, so keep your eyes out this weekend and this coming Monday when the Honorable Mentions print.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.