Spiritgreen

quality posts: 278 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Bloom

You do such surprising things with your color choices, it always looks so fresh. Great lines too, gmv.

acraigl

quality posts: 183 Private Messages acraigl
Re: Spring Cleaning Never Ends

I get the DQ after some folks pointed out the idea was in a previous derby and then sold elsewhere (shame on me for not interwebz searching), but I didn't see it in the woot catalog anywhere. Someone have a link I could check out?

Narfcake

quality posts: 380 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:I get the DQ after some folks pointed out the idea was in a previous derby and then sold elsewhere (shame on me for not interwebz searching), but I didn't see it in the woot catalog anywhere. Someone have a link I could check out?

Poor wording? For the timing involved, if it printed under a HM, the design would have been under a C-contract which does NOT include placement in the catalog. The printing rights would have went back to the artist after one year.

(As a side note, few designs seem to be reoffered anywhere after the contract expired. The first one I recall was Ocho's Slow Morning, which printed at TeeTurtle afterwards.)

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

acraigl

Narfcake wrote:Poor wording? For the timing involved, if it printed under a HM, the design would have been under a C-contract which does NOT include placement in the catalog. The printing rights would have went back to the artist after one year.

(As a side note, few designs seem to be reoffered anywhere after the contract expired. The first one I recall was Ocho's Slow Morning, which printed at TeeTurtle afterwards.)

Gotcha thanks Narf.

Spiritgreen

Re: Spring is nature's way of saying "Let's Party"

Only you could get away with this. :D

Panya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Panya
Re: Don't worry, bee happy

I would vote for this, but for some reason the button's not working for me [the large photos aren't showing up either]. It's really cute though -- virtual thumbs-up from me.

helgram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages helgram
Spiritgreen wrote:You do such surprising things with your color choices, it always looks so fresh. Great lines too, gmv.

Thank you, Spiritgreen! :D

momoshwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momoshwing
Panya wrote:I would vote for this, but for some reason the button's not working for me [the large photos aren't showing up either]. It's really cute though -- virtual thumbs-up from me.

Either way I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that you liked it! Thank you!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 31 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

Panya wrote:I would vote for this, but for some reason the button's not working for me [the large photos aren't showing up either]. It's really cute though -- virtual thumbs-up from me.

What browser are you using?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Next week's Derby preview - The Future!
The only rule? ...

Does that mean that creme is finally back?!?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

yazmoq

quality posts: 18 Private Messages yazmoq
Narfcake wrote:Catshirtswoot says this one is a 2.0 version.

Besides, the URL dogshirts.woot.com is legitimate too.

haha, thanks Narfcake. Always a pleasure to read your comments on my work.

Jennzilla

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jennzilla
Inatangle wrote:Hey--- this is really cute, Jenzilla! I wish I could get this spring with the broom to do my Spring cleaning for me. And I bet I'm not the only person who feels that way! lol

You know it, baby! :D

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit

Thanks guys! :D Thought I'd try something a little different this time-

Inatangle wrote:
Haven't seen you a-Derbying in awhile...Oakie... welcome back! I bet I know exactly what you've been doing...
HIBERNATING!

YES- good word for it- haha. Hoping to be around a bit more often now that I'm WOKE. :D

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
acraigl wrote:I get the DQ after some folks pointed out the idea was in a previous derby and then sold elsewhere (shame on me for not interwebz searching), but I didn't see it in the woot catalog anywhere. Someone have a link I could check out?

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/56640/repetitive-task?utm_source=Rakuten_duq9eLHVM54&utm_medium=affiliate_1&utm_campaign=Rakuten_437846&siteID=duq9eLHVM54-P7fgqp9DoTvQjN09M97ctw

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Sounds of Spring

Very nice

acraigl

jupilberry wrote:http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/56640/repetitive-task?utm_source=Rakuten_duq9eLHVM54&utm_medium=affiliate_1&utm_campaign=Rakuten_437846&siteID=duq9eLHVM54-P7fgqp9DoTvQjN09M97ctw

Got it. And yet:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/one-saber-two-saber
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/one-saber-two-saber-3

That derby entry isn't even in the Woot catalog, at least not presently (though is for sale elsewhere as pointed out already).

iffeus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iffeus
Re: spring storm

put this on my body, right now

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 53 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
kellabell9 wrote:adorable!

Thanks, kel!

jupilberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jupilberry
acraigl wrote:Got it. And yet:
That derby entry isn't even in the Woot catalog, at least not presently (though is for sale elsewhere as pointed out already).
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/one-saber-two-saber-3

Let's just file this discrepancy under "projected potential sales."

Also, even if it is not in the catalog and a total coincidence, I would side with woot protecting a design. Otherwise, what would stop people from searching old derby entries that did very well but were never printed to enter their own, modified, versions in current derbies?

cdrewlow

quality posts: 17 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: LeafSpring

Great design!

odawolf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages odawolf
Re: It's Okay, It's Organic

Super cute shirt!

fablefire

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fablefire
Re: It's Okay, It's Organic

Thanks everyone!

stiluk35

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stiluk35

Very cool!

Re: Spring Break

jasneko

quality posts: 32 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Spring Fresh
Inatangle wrote:lol! This one had me going for a minute... I thought that beautiful spray of flowers was actually a batch of snowflakes! Then I took a second look and saw 5 segments/petals, not 6. Whew!!!

(The weather where I live has been ghastly today. It started with snow, then hail, and now it's raining cats and dogs!)

Ha! And ugh to snow, hail and rain! Where I am we had a pretty large snowfall shortly before the first day of spring.. my friend wrote and said "Happy first day of spring! Because nothing says spring like dirty piles of snow..."

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

fablefire wrote:Thanks everyone!

Mwahahaha!

Here's hoping for meatbunny shirt #7, BTW.

Spiritgreen

acraigl wrote:Got it. And yet:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/one-saber-two-saber-3.

FWIW I didn't tattle on your design, I would've PM'd you like Narf did but mostly people don't notice them these days. Sorry about that.

My saber design might've got rejected if the editors had remembered the similar version at the time. Or maybe not as there was a distinct style reference in mine. 'Similar shirts' is really subjective.

acraigl

Spiritgreen wrote:FWIW I didn't tattle on your design, I would've PM'd you like Narf did but mostly people don't notice them these days. Sorry about that.

My saber design might've got rejected if the editors had remembered the similar version at the time. Or maybe not as there was a distinct style reference in mine. 'Similar shirts' is really subjective.

No worries, but thanks. I'm not salty about it (and didn't mean to call you out, if that's how it came through). I totally get the DQ and I should have searched the idea more thoroughly, and certainly beyond woot.

I'll see you in hell, Rejectionator.

lonelypond

quality posts: 667 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Lunar Blossom

Glorious

Spiritgreen

acraigl wrote:No worries, but thanks. I'm not salty about it (and didn't mean to call you out, if that's how it came through). I totally get the DQ and I should have searched the idea more thoroughly, and certainly beyond woot.

I'll see you in hell, Rejectionator.

Cool cool. Hey I meant to say I like how you drew the slime, tinting the color on the floor tiles. Looks really gooey. :^)

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
Re: LeafSpring

Thanks everyone!

poopycakes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poopycakes
Re: The Silent Treatment

I love the colours, they are super joy!

momoshwing

Re: Sakura Showdown

Love this one! GMV! Just some info for the future though, make sure your design is on a tee template!

momoshwing

This is just gorgeous, like a painting on a shirt. GMV!

momoshwing

Re: Spring Splash

I love the colors and the abstract feel. GMV!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Springtime Bunny

This is cuteness turned up to 11.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Spring Fresh

Can I pretend they're snowflakes anyway? It's been in the 80s here in SoCal for a few days already here -- I could use some snow.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Fox and Owl

Loving the colors and textures you used!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Cute, and I'm digging the contrast on the lemon too!

poopycakes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poopycakes
Narfcake wrote:Cute, and I'm digging the contrast on the lemon too!

awesome, thanks , I really loved making it

copwifey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages copwifey

Beautiful... kinda reminds me of the Eldergleam Sanctuary in Skyrim, and that's not a bad thing.