Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake

Someone sprang for expedited shipping? Saw What are Those Foxes Saying? yesterday evening outside Pasadena City College, along with someone else wearing College of Apathy.

Subsequently at the Goodwill on Altadena Dr., Red Revenge. I was the guy wearing Schrodinger's Cat.

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets

Was watching "Worlds Dumbest" on Tru TV and one of the host guys was wearing "Business Shirt"

Nothing follows.

alethea87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alethea87

I wore my little superheros raising a flag shirt while garage saling and had someone ask if it was from woot. I've also spotted the Dr. Who Box colliding with the Back to the Future car being worn by someone.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit

Here's something I wanted to share- My grandmother has been in the hospital ICU for a week now- she is slowly improving but it has been a rough week. She lives a state over and we have been driving back and forth to see her whenever we make time.

Well, today- while we were leaving, I saw this in the parking garage-

WHAT ON EARTH! Thank you random person, for improving my mood in your mysterious way!... What are the chances that someone was changing in the parking garage (I guess?) and happened to leave a shirt I designed behind the same night I was passing through...

What a strange world...

I would love to find you and thank you for brightening my day!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire

Went to Rainfurrest this weekend, in Seattle.

So.

Many.

Woot shirts.

terrypeppers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrypeppers
oakenspirit wrote:Here's something I wanted to share- My grandmother has been in the hospital ICU for a week now- she is slowly improving but it has been a rough week. She lives a state over and we have been driving back and forth to see her whenever we make time.

Well, today- while we were leaving, I saw this in the parking garage-

WHAT ON EARTH! Thank you random person, for improving my mood in your mysterious way!... What are the chances that someone was changing in the parking garage (I guess?) and happened to leave a shirt I designed behind the same night I was passing through...

What a strange world...

I would love to find you and thank you for brightening my day!

Wow. That's pretty darn cool.

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets

Watching the news this morning and it turns out that Pixelpants shirts are lucky.

I've never heard a crowd go less wild.

Nothing follows.

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129
taternuggets wrote:Watching the news this morning and it turns out that Pixelpants shirts are lucky.

I've never heard a crowd go less wild.

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISO30

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ISO30

Ross sports cmdixon's The Last Day on The Impression Guys Ep. 4 @ 1:11

Actually, Ross seems to live in Woot shirts on the show.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

I saw this the other day. Of course some guy making a 7 ft long Lego Serenety replica would be a Woot fan.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow

Saw H.P. Minecraft at a Walmart in Stillwater, OK.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Double sighting in a Penny Arcade video.
Art101's He’ll Probably Be Okay from 5:30.
Wakho's Baking Bread from 7:15.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Two nights ago I saw ramyb's Family Breakfast at a circus in Siem Reap, Cambodia. A gentleman sitting with his family was wearing it on the opposite side of the audience. I had on Spiritgreen's Mobius Kart.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
PixelPants wrote:Two nights ago I saw ramyb's Family Breakfast at a circus in Siem Reap, Cambodia. A gentleman sitting with his family was wearing it on the opposite side of the audience. I had on Spiritgreen's Mobius Kart.

While I have never and maybe will never see a Woot shirt here in the quiet, leafy SW part of England - thanks for wearing one o' mine. :^)