Kidgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kidgoldstein
Re: Stand Out!!

This isn't original art. It's been printed before for a bird watching club.

<insert something witty>

Kemelie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kemelie

Oh this really inhales sharply and creates suction!! My sister and I really really wanted this shirt :[ ...and that, that she doesn't go for cute. Bummer T_T*

Kemelie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kemelie

Haha (TYPO) I meant*** Oh this really puts my panties in a bundle!! My sister and I really really wanted this shirt :[ ...and that, that I dont go for cute. Bummer T_T*

residentgrey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages residentgrey
Re: Acutely Self-conscious

Is he reading an Open Thesaurus? ;>

felloffthebus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages felloffthebus

Haha! That's hilarious. Completely with you 100 percent. I just hope the commonfolk don't make this a popular website where all of the votes go to abhorrently drawn cute animals. Because unfortunately for us, the masses never have the same opinions that you do. Unless you like cute animals of course...

adamTHEhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamTHEhat
databit wrote:Sorry about the reject... That would be hard to label without text... Maybe you could put a symbol of some DNA splitting or an amoeba splitting or something. But I think the idea would still be difficult to convey.

You could just do a goofy sheep that a flock of sheep are backing away from or something.

I don't understand this rejection- "Text is permitted this week."

catz07b

quality posts: 0 Private Messages catz07b
SarahPants5 wrote:Oh geez, I hate when the filters filter something I didn't mean...*face palm*

I don't need another baby blue shirt*

dude, some of these filters make no sense to me. the O. M. G. one is my favorite.. Oggling my goat? greatness. but the others i just dont get....

andyor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andyor
Re: It Takes One

My favorite. Captures the theme like no other. But I guess it has too much depth for the average childish woot-voter who seems to prefer cute little critters...

Stadanko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stadanko
Re: The convenient tiny chair

I usually check the site but haven't bought anything yet. Hoping this wins though, as I do want it... it's just purely epic.

Soleil22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Soleil22
Re: Dimitri was a dreamer

ugh.... so sad! i loved this one. Please-- if you somehow print this on your own, let us Dimitri lovers know. I'd buy one.

fablefire

quality posts: 23 Private Messages fablefire
Re: You Have To Try This Guys

Before the derby rolls I just want to thank everyone for their support! Didn't want to jinx the entry this week so I thread-stalked.

R.I.P Scurvy and viva carnivorous bunnies!

starck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starck
Re: Dimitri was a dreamer

I'm so sad this lost...

If it was posted somewhere else,
I would definitely buy it!

woots x 6
shirt.woots x 14 - 3X Randoms Total Shirts--> 23
kids.woots x 1
-----------------------
Total Woots = 24

propoxyphene12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages propoxyphene12
SavedChristian wrote:Actually, "homophobe" literally means someone who is fearful of homosexuality. “Phobe” is used to indicate a “phobia.”

And yes, I always get defensive when any political debate begins a name-calling match. Why is that our standard political tool? You don’t agree with me, so I will attack you personally. I just wish that we were a country (a world) where we could debate issues through discussion. Instead of attacking someone who disagrees with you, what would our country look like if you took time to explain where you stand, tried to persuade someone based on reason? Why would anyone want to change their opinion because someone threw a derogatory name in their direction?

From reading the comments, it looks you have started the 'attack posts', oops >.<

ablatman wrote:Actually, I find that the ones who attack vehicles (with keys, knives, and/or bricks) are generally liberals. Conservatives generally have what is called "respect for the property of others."

That isn't to say that there aren't oddballs in any group, just that you seem to have things backwards.

My liberal stickers have been keyed, but its pretty hard to pin vehicle attacks on a particular group. Not all conservatives have a so called "respect for the property of others" and not all liberals have the same.

ithecho84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ithecho84
Re: The Old Ways are Best

I must have this shirt

frostnova

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frostnova
Re: Cherub Rock

I so wanted this shirt to win!!

lizzykorinj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzykorinj
Soleil22 wrote:ugh.... so sad! i loved this one. Please-- if you somehow print this on your own, let us Dimitri lovers know. I'd buy one.

Perhaps it will end up as an Editor's Choice (hint, hint!), but if not, please PLEASE let us know if this will be printed!

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Awesome shirt, I'll be first suckering this one if it gets through.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

PuterMcGee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PuterMcGee
Re: Birds of a feather don't always flock together

i haven't liked most of the woot shirts in a long while, but today's bunny one and this are right up there. this had better be tomorrow's (or sunday's) shirt because it's pretty cool.

ashlocka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashlocka
copykatz09 wrote:awww! I love the little blue one!

sweetness

bro3of4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bro3of4
catz07b wrote:dude, some of these filters make no sense to me. the O. M. G. one is my favorite.. Oggling my goat? greatness. but the others i just dont get....

You're thinking about them in the wrong way, then. Try thinking backwards. Sometimes the filter is merely a replacement for the acronym, but other times the filtered word is a comment on the ones Woot! replaces it with (Rollerball (2002) = sh~t), or a possible reply to the Woot!-phrase (Ever just think about breadsticks? = W.T.F.), or a Synonym-homonym of the word (lamé), an antonym (!diot), or a comment that makes fun of the type of person that would use the filtered word.

Woot!s creative use of word filters is one of the reasons I love this site.

SailorButterfly compiled an alphabetical listing of Woot! filters.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

lilymaiden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilymaiden
re: birds of a feather don't always flock together

What a neat design! I wish you had won the derby. Normally I think the Woot designs are just too elaborate or serious. But this has simplicity AND humor. Nice job!

kegill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kegill

I really want this t-shirt! And thanks for the desktop jpg. :-)

kegill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kegill
Re: Identical Individuality

Have you thought of posting this at threadless?
http://tinyurl.com/dl7wbw

Or even at http://www.cafepress.com/ ?

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Marching is for the Birds

thanks everyone!

cherrian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherrian

Sweet jezus, how evah did you meet mah bunneh? She is indeed the most carniverous beast going, this design is by all accounts, bang on! right down to the saturated paws....
oh my!

Canis Major

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Canis Major

Love this one!

cwitt00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwitt00
Re: So Long, Slipstream

Do you think you will try to sell this design somewhere else? I just love it.

cwitt00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwitt00

Such a great shirt. Will you try to sell it anywhere else? I REALLY wish you would have won.

eastcobbler

quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler
cwitt00 wrote:Such a great shirt. Will you try to sell it anywhere else? I REALLY wish you would have won.

will hope this makes it far in the 2nd chance derby or editors choice. but usually the ones i like don't make it there either.

WombatPygmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WombatPygmy

I'm so sad you didn't pull off 3rd. Great design!

Custodian321

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Custodian321
christermime wrote:hooray, more button-eyed expressionless animals.

How is that any different from the real animal... a Google image search of "hedgehog"

Igelkatze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Igelkatze
Re: The Original Blue Hedgehog

Exceptionally wonderful for hedgehog-lovers. Can be thought of without the game-connotation; awesome. I only wish I could get one; I think my hedgehog would have loved it too. :D

astronautcowboy3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astronautcowboy3

Really brilliant idea on the thumbnail!

martirs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martirs
Re: An Uncommon Marsupial

This is a great shirt. Excellent job!

RNNAL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RNNAL
re: the convenient tiny chair

I would soooo buy a couple of these!

evanescanceforever19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evanescanceforever19
kareokediva3 wrote:My first shirt woot entry! All feedback is appreciated.

Aww!! How cute!!! I love it!! I want one!

-I love being his Sunshine!

treebirdoctopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treebirdoctopus
Re: Ripples

I didn't see this one until now since it got an HM.

It's well drawn, but i don't see the theme at all, even with the description. You mention ripples, but I see more arrows than anything.

TBH, it looks like something that you did previously on your own and created a description to make it fit the theme.

jennytoo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jennytoo
Re: Identical Individuality

Please make this shirt available somewhere! I want this one!

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
jewelwing wrote:I had a couple people ask for a wallpaper of this design, so if anyone else wants it you can find it here

Thanks for the votes!

Great! Thanks!

Also, CONGRATS! on HM! [It means we still have a chance!]

:-D