mamuchica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamuchica
Re: On the Air of Distinction

This design really touched me. It reinforced that fact that amonst many failures, one can still succeed. Stay positive...

Kiwii

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kiwii
jewelwing wrote:I wondered what you were all going on about gum for - checked it out. Do they still make that stuff? I remember seeing it once when I was like 5 years old, not a huge gum fan. What's that thing they always put at the end of movies? Any similarities to any person living or dead are purely coincidental... haha. Plus that zebra had green stripes too, so these guys aren't quite as tasty yet.

They DO still make it. There's a store called Cost Plus World Market, and you can often times find it there (in original and sugar free... which was more colorful).

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I would have bought this.

that was fun while it lasted!

calvim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages calvim
Re: Cherub Rock

I hope this shirt prints somewhere so this design doesn't go to waste. I want one! <3

lissards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lissards
Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!

i really would love to have this T shirt!

jayetexas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayetexas

Feelin' kind of irish?? Like it.

Askiopop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Askiopop
Re: you're doing it wrong!

well... now the raptors are eating plants and the bunnies are eating meat!

teener1416

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teener1416
Re: The convenient tiny chair

i wish I had bought this... does anyone know where I can find it to buy or trade??? WM, WL, MS, MM.... help me!!!

espetrell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages espetrell
Re: The Old Ways are Best

This is just plain adorable. I LOVE Ewoks, Star Wars, and this shirt.

allisonmabs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allisonmabs

this is the most awesome shirt of all time, and i didnt get to buy it. any possible way i can get it?

sswboard1211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sswboard1211
ramyb wrote:His mother never saw it coming. He later went for a permanent dye.

Larger Version

:D

Ramy. I understand that the shirt is sold out. ive spent ever since june of 09 looking for a way to get it. you designed it. is there any possible way i can get one in an adult small. it is my favorite woot shirt ever. when it was out i did not know woot. and now. i am a wild wooter. i just want this shirt so bad. its adorable and clever. most clever i've ever seen on site. please from the bottom of your heart can u tell me how to get one?

thank you ramy,
pleasure to meet u,
Adam G

sswboard1211

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sswboard1211
ramyb wrote:His mother never saw it coming. He later went for a permanent dye.

Larger Version

:D

Ramy. I understand that the shirt is sold out. ive spent ever since june of 09 looking for a way to get it. you designed it. is there any possible way i can get one in an adult small. it is my favorite woot shirt ever. when it was out i did not know woot. and now. i am a wild wooter. i just want this shirt so bad. its adorable and clever. most clever i've ever seen on site. please from the bottom of your heart can u tell me how to get one?

thank you ramy,
pleasure to meet u,
Adam G

nisson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nisson

Is it any possibility to buy this shirt now?

jamesooden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesooden
Nizuya wrote:Another cutesie with one animal doing something it shouldn't while the others look on in surprise. Not original an not even that funny. Why is this shirt doing so well?

Sorry to be so harsh, but I can't figure out why this is getting so many votes...

It is a reference to the vorpal bunny in Monty Python's the Holy Grail. It is very funny because of it's absurdity (and the reference to an equally absurd bit in the movie).

jamesooden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesooden
godfreytemple wrote:Because we all wanted to know how Monty Python's Vorpal Bunny got its start.

*nod nod*

Right you are!