omaboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omaboy
Re: Today I feel...

Thanks to all of you who voted for my design.

lasagnashoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lasagnashoe

Love this!

Re: Genus Envy

zus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zus
itsmisty wrote:Even though I am quite certain the artist did not aim for this correlation or meaning behind this design, this vid+song is what I immediately connected it to

Because. I do just get so very crazy, playing with kitty cats. Which, as we know, are nothing short of crazy themselves (which is a wonderfully good thing, obv.) Therefor, and there thusly, Crazy Inside cat logo? Seems legit. <3~

I thought it was Cheshire Cat with intel

ChuckleNorris

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ChuckleNorris
theco2 wrote:It took me a second, to figure out what the gist was, but I love it!

Haha, a lot of people have had that reaction.

teshdor wrote:What a perfect classical mashup! Just in time for Christmas!

Thanks!

aarrun wrote:What color is this shirt? It looks like it was intended to be on creme--which would look great, but is sadly not an option this week--but then a filter was thrown over the whole thing, bringing it to a muted off-gray that doesn't seem to match any of the standard colors. Great design, albeit off-topic and color.

The color is actually on silver, so all is good!

ChuckleNorris

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ChuckleNorris
Re: Sore Loser

Thanks for the support on this!

marceepauff

quality posts: 18 Private Messages marceepauff
Re: create

It's very cool, but unfortunately, it reads "Crease or die" and also "Grease or die" - which, I suppose would be fine with bacon fanatics. But yeah, it took me a while to realize you meant "Create".

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
Re: Gamer Personalities

Go little guy, you can do it! Fly to the top 9! You can be anything you want to be! JUST BELIEVE!

kerrie110203

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kerrie110203
Re: Gamer Personalities

Nice design, not keen on the green tee background though

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
kerrie110203 wrote:Nice design, not keen on the green tee background though

Why you gotta hate on green, kerrie? What did green ever do to you? Also, thank you :P

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Ego / The Wolf

Both of your designs are great, they go together well and the shadows are clever!

ochopika

Staff

Re: Not Too Picky

Thank you for the lovely comments!

ochopika

Staff

Re: Creative Spirit

Mmmmm shiny...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Under a cloud

I appreciate all the feedback and support, cheers. ^____^

vampvivi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vampvivi
Re: Bookish

I definitely agree this is a cute shirt. Although I am not a librarian, I agree that the world is my library ;D

PixlPshr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PixlPshr
Re: Sociocat

Nice! Vote for mine too, if you get a chance

Morning Zombie

PixlPshr

Re: Nitpicky

My wife needs one of these. Vote for mine too, if you get a chance.

Morning Zombie

PixlPshr

Re: Wednesday

I've always been an Addams Family fan. Great work. Slip me a vote, if you don't mind.

Morning Zombie

PixlPshr

Re: Just One More Episode

I must need sleep. I didn't get it the first time I looked at it. Clever! Slip me a vote too, if you don't mind

Morning Zombie

PixlPshr

Re: Feeling Self-Conscious

Awesome! Good luck with it!. I wouldn't mind a vote from you too, if you don't mind.

Morning Zombie

PixlPshr

Re: Sore Loser

Terrific! Can't go wrong with Star Wars... well, ther IS Jar jar, so I guess you can, but THIS is good :D

Morning Zombie

minnipie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minnipie
Re: Not Too Picky

Ocho: I love all your kitty shirts (I think I have multiples of them all), so I very humbly ask the master (you)...are the Fancy Feast kitties missing their noses?
Their expressions are priceless, but my brain keeps on wondering why either their noses are upside down or missing....
(bowing and scraping)
Just so you know...noses aside...I'm wanting one!

drmaxdog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drmaxdog
Re: Party Animal

I check everyday to make sure this is still in the FOG - I so hope that this gets first place - artistically, it totally should be. . . and who doesn't like a rhino wearing a party hat??!!

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
sjaynedesign wrote:Well illustrated! And nice way to put a new twist on something!

Thanks!

fungusamongus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fungusamongus

Oh wow this is fantastic! I love all of the little details like the binary rain and the icons in the background!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
sjaynedesign wrote:Great Rhino!

Thanks Stephanie

drmaxdog wrote:I check everyday to make sure this is still in the FOG - I so hope that this gets first place - artistically, it totally should be. . . and who doesn't like a rhino wearing a party hat??!!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one checking every single minute Rhinos with party hats will rule the world!

JSchoolProf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JSchoolProf
Re: Morning Zombie

This is so me in the morning. For some reason I can't vote, but I'd buy this!

PixlPshr

JSchoolProf wrote:This is so me in the morning. For some reason I can't vote, but I'd buy this!

Thanks. I wish you could vote for me too. I started late, and I'm WAY behind!

capybaraclown

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capybaraclown
Re: Abby Normal

This is really funny, though I wish you had posted a higher res version so I could read them all.

ochopika

Staff

minnipie wrote:Ocho: I love all your kitty shirts (I think I have multiples of them all), so I very humbly ask the master (you)...are the Fancy Feast kitties missing their noses?
Their expressions are priceless, but my brain keeps on wondering why either their noses are upside down or missing....
(bowing and scraping)
Just so you know...noses aside...I'm wanting one!

Hehe, thanks for loving the kitty shirts . My kittehs usually have noses but it looked weird when I put noses on these two... not sure why. :P

Jessara

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Jessara
pixiemichii wrote:Sorry to hear that. Hope it didn't make you worse ;p

If ever there was a demonstration of QED... Good shirt, though; it made me laugh.

manhandsha

quality posts: 41 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

JSchoolProf wrote:This is so me in the morning. For some reason I can't vote, but I'd buy this!

You need to have made at least one purchase from anywhere on Woot in order to have voting rights. Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

minnipie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minnipie
ochopika wrote:Hehe, thanks for loving the kitty shirts . My kittehs usually have noses but it looked weird when I put noses on these two... not sure why. :P

Must be a HobbitCat thing....like the furry feet, their love of multiple meals, their love of adventure and their penchant for playing with shiny things...Oh, so I guess they're closer to cats than immediately apparent ;-) Then it's just the nose....

(And may I add that your "Baking Bread" / "Baking Biscuits" are just so darn brilliant that words just cannot do them justice...I'm secretly hoping this will develop into a dooomcat-styled series a la the "Unstealthiest Ninja" line....please? I could watch cats do housework all day.

manikx66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manikx66

beautiful

manikx66

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manikx66

love it.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
Re: Ego / The Wolf

I love it! Every dog I've ever known, including the one now snoozing beside me, has had the ego and mind of a wolf hiding inside. I'd buy this instantly. Great work on the details and shadow effect.

07/11/14

dacrete

quality posts: 154 Private Messages dacrete
Re: Sociocat

I love this one

sonofafish

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sonofafish
Re: Party Animal

Looks great! Would buy. Plus one.

Mattador315

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mattador315

Umm..looks like "The Gluton" is spelled wrong…

EDIT: did see the poster correct it..whoops! ;)

Re: Know your Dwarves

miyuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miyuna

ahhhhh. Haha I feel slow. It's a commentary on how cloud storage is rendering portable memory obsolete... took me a bit.

PS I love the pixel texture on the cloud !

juuy1013

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juuy1013
Re: Know your Dwarves

I love dwarfs !!