acraigl

quality posts: 185 Private Messages acraigl

Did anyone get a promo email this week (including the teaser for the derby)? I didn't (and not in my spam folder).

VOTE! >>

Narfcake

quality posts: 381 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ILoveEwe wrote:I actually opened all of those links and, while admiring the submissions, laughed pretty hard at (Derby 141):

"No bunnies. Seriously. Maybe forever."

Apparently they hit bunny overload

He had a disproportionate number of bunny derby entries, though when it came to printing, he only had 3 bunny shirts print as opposed to 4 penguins, 4 squirrels, and 5 turtles.

And 9 catshirts.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

vader8313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vader8313

Neato, but the phases are incorrect and upside-down. Cool wolves though.

yazmoq

quality posts: 18 Private Messages yazmoq
ILoveEwe wrote:Beautiful execution of an awesome idea. You make amazing cats, but the particle effect is just so great. Really beautiful!

Thank you!

ggerke

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ggerke
Re: Code to choosing (java

So... "viod" is some sort of a "I'm so hungry I make syntax errors" thing?

acraigl

ggerke wrote:So... "viod" is some sort of a "I'm so hungry I make syntax errors" thing?

This comment is void.
:P

VOTE! >>

acraigl

acraigl wrote:Did anyone get a promo email this week (including the teaser for the derby)? I didn't (and not in my spam folder).

So it came out this morning, but is promoting the derby that launches at noon. Time Truck, amirite?

VOTE! >>

mooglemarcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mooglemarcher
Re: Wearable Decision Wheel

Really like the design of this shirt, but the "vintage/worn" effect makes the "nap" look like a misspelled "nope", IMO. Maybe a little less of the effect or possibly toss it?

Tokayhontas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tokayhontas

Please bring it back

Re: The Truth About Cats

meggiebedbug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meggiebedbug
Re: Got Sprockets?

Yay! I have cows and a herding dog named Sprocket :o)

lvnar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvnar
vader8313 wrote:Neato, but the phases are incorrect and upside-down. Cool wolves though.

Ah! Thank you for letting me know. I should have made the first crescent the lighter color. This image was used for reference.

Reference