thatquietgir1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Game Over

Yeah, this is great

Narfcake

quality posts: 381 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

acraigl wrote:Totes. But I think he can do better.

Likewise. Cat? Video games? Easily related? Cat? It stands a great chance.

Have I mentioned cat?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

ochopika

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Homo Pacus

Hah! This is great. They can't prove that it's Pac Man... muahahaha.

ochopika

quality posts: 30 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

marceepauff wrote:I wasn't suggesting people sign up for multiple accounts in the same household. My dad has his own house and his own account. I promise, I'm a grown up with kids of my own. But I do have friends and co-workers who woot in my office and in other states - they will usually vote for me, if I ask them to (and they also vote for other shirts they like). Asking woot friends for votes only brings more boys to the yard... a yard that desperately needs boys. Certainly not enough boys to swing a victory (as you can plainly see).

Aww I know you weren't suggesting it. I was just making sure erryone knew about how not to cheat and your post reminded me to remind them. Also, fun fact: the example I gave with the 10 kids was something that actually happened, lol.

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Homo Pacus

ochopika wrote:Hah! This is great. They can't prove that it's Pac Man... muahahaha.

And no goggles were needed either!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and premium options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

acraigl

quality posts: 185 Private Messages acraigl
Narfcake wrote:And no goggles were needed either!

I was thinking EXACTLY that.

VOTE! >>

simic

quality posts: 14 Private Messages simic

ohaisup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohaisup
Re: Super Ugly Gaming Sweater

Why a baseball and not something like, a mushroom?

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ohaisup wrote:Why a baseball and not something like, a mushroom?

Nintendo Baseball was one of the earliest releases. Although Mario Bros. existed already, it wasn't on the Famicom/NES until later.

acraigl

ohaisup wrote:Why a baseball and not something like, a mushroom?

Also, no Super Mario Bros. this derby, with which mushrooms are often associated.

VOTE! >>

happyhousewifey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages happyhousewifey
Re: Button Masher

GMV great entry

transformingegg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages transformingegg
acraigl wrote:Honestly, I'd take it down either in favor of another derby, or a daily sub. It's sure to do well, but with Thanksgiving and all it may not see many looks. Very cute though, TE!

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words acraigl, inatangle and narf... To be honest I was just happy to do some designing again. I have had so little time to put into shirt.wooting over the past few weeks that anything other than just finishing a design and uploading it is a bit of a bonus. Will have to wait and see if it can pick up an honourable mention.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Sole Survivor

Thanks a ton guys- :D If anyone codes games and wants to make this, lemme know- heh

oakenspirit

quality posts: 114 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Fall of the Ancients

Appreciate all the comments- This one cracked me up- poor little cabinet rex with his knob arms- haha

kg07

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kg07
Re: The Kessel Run

Nice Design! I remember the old Chopper Command game (yes, I am old) and you have done a nice job of capturing the style.

giraffalot

quality posts: 2 Private Messages giraffalot
ochopika wrote:Aww I know you weren't suggesting it. I was just making sure erryone knew about how not to cheat and your post reminded me to remind them. Also, fun fact: the example I gave with the 10 kids was something that actually happened, lol.

While you're here ochopika I send png's and psd (based on woot template) for all my derby entries. I never get any confirmation of emails received and still not sure if the PNG is okay or if you need the PSD each time? Can somebody please confirm this? Does anyone else get any artwork received replies?

--------------------------------
Vote for Dungeons & Dragons!

acraigl

giraffalot wrote:While you're here ochopika I send png's and psd (based on woot template) for all my derby entries. I never get any confirmation of emails received and still not sure if the PNG is okay or if you need the PSD each time? Can somebody please confirm this? Does anyone else get any artwork received replies?

Generally you won't get a reply. I think they would prefer a PSD, particularly one that is color separated by layer. That said, I think they can work with just about anything, but no need to make it harder for them than it needs to be.

VOTE! >>