wlknlight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wlknlight

I received my three t-shirts today. Overall happy.

In K8:

I like it and have no problem with my 4 y.o. wearing it. Just need to get a school ruling as there is a sword on it. At worst, it is a weekend and holiday shirt.

In MXL:

Okay shirt. Offered it to my brother, and he took it. So it has a good home now.

Also in MXL:

Let's say this one is growing on me. I am willing to trade for something I really like. Otherwise, I'll probably keep it.

A random with nothing offensive or I definitely didn't like or I already owned. I'd call that a success.

lawdchay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawdchay

I've posted this in the other threads too, but I have Just This Once in a Men's XXL to trade. Nothing in particular in mind, but something gaming related would be nice.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/just-this-once

mscrankypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Got 2 v-neck tees sz small in this random. I love the fit of the v-neck!
I cannot locate either design though. Even shirt.what didn't help. I can't seem to bring up the full shirt archive there.
Anyway, maybe someone knows these designs:
White blank, koi swimming towards left shoulder.
Navy blank, Japanese style wave with woman at top.

Were these designs created for the vnecks?

wlknlight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wlknlight
mscrankypants wrote:Got 2 v-neck tees sz small in this random. I love the fit of the v-neck!
I cannot locate either design though. Even shirt.what didn't help. I can't seem to bring up the full shirt archive there.
Anyway, maybe someone knows these designs:
White blank, koi swimming towards left shoulder.
Navy blank, Japanese style wave with woman at top.

Were these designs created for the vnecks?

The white one is called Playing Koi. I have it in t-shirt form.

Hiryu2040

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hiryu2040

My girlfriend and I just got our randoms and they're all up for trade or sell. They're all unwashed and unworn.

-The Ice Scream (WS, Anvil)
-120 Stars (WS, Anvil)
-Save the Trees (WS, Anvil)
-Sci-Fi Weenie Roast (ML, American Apparel)
-Time-Lapse (ML, Anvil Organic)
-Back in my Day (ML, American Apparel)

These two came from a previous random, both unwashed and unworn
- All Sails Ahead (WM, American Apparel)
- Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 (WXL, American Apparel)

This one was worn once, washed twice and air dried:

- Test Tube Baby (K12, American Apparel)

We like cute shirts like Walmazan type designs.

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

With much excitement, I received my lightweight hoodies today!

I'd decided to get two different sizes, see which one fit better, although... I'm not sure that experiment really worked.

I received Unstealthiest Ninja in M, and Chucknorium in L. Great designs, but the M Ninja was actually bigger! I assume this is because Chucknorium has this "organic cotton" business?

They both fit fine, so I'm not complaining, but had I received those in opposite sizes I surely wouldn't have been happy. :-/

Oh well. We must accept that anything is possible when it comes to Randoms, I suppose. Psyched to [hopefully] get my shirts tomorrow!

ccopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ccopp
MEMANIA wrote:I got Lost in Transition in a Men's Large (Zip-Up Hoodie), anybody want to trade? I'm not a big animal guy...

FYI, this is still up for grabs. I might even be willing to take sticky red dice hoodie in exchange, depending how bad it is. I'd need photos. (EDIT: This is what happens when I forget to see my Wife's account is logged in. Contact MEMANIA if you're interested in trade.)

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Finally.... I got myself a kitchen warfare apron!!!!!! My mom will be jealous of the snowman hoodie too... Shirts are on their way!!! Woot! You rock!

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

therebelcountry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therebelcountry

Just received mine - unfortunately, I got the Filthy Hippies one: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-filthy-hippies

As I commute into NYC every day and pass several down on their luck buskers each day, I doubt i'll have any chance to wear this without insulting them =(

ndevries1981

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ndevries1981

Haul of 3 XXL pullovers came in yesterday, here's what I have:

Black Knight Coat of (no) Arms 2XL (XXL) Pullover Hoodie

The Apathy Coalition 2XL (XXL) Pullover Hoodie

In The Library With the Wrench 2XL (XXL) Pullover Hoodie

I like the Coat of no Arms, Library with Wrench is alright, but not attached to the Apathy Coalition. All up for trade, make a hoodie (or any XXL) offer!

I also have lots of shirts up for trade at teetrade.org username ndevries

Thanks!

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

I got two totes. The first I definitely want to trade, the second I would trade if someone had something I wanted (I would LOVE any of the ones about books)

Zombeer - Tote

Over Encumbered - Tote

T-shirts I have to trade from previous randoms:

Celestial Playground - ML - Anvil

Critical Hit - ML - Anvil

Foxfall - WS - AA

Smarter than the Average Bear - MXL - AA

JurassicPunk - MXL - AA

Like - MXL - AA

Cephalopedala - MXL - AA

That Is the Question - MXL - AA

The Cake Is A Liar - MXL - AA

mbetush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbetush

got my hoodie today

Pretty good for a rando.

LinuxTrance

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance

Well, I got some really crappy shirts but it's rando so I'm not upset.

Here's my Fir-st:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/random-shirt-shirt

Second:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/we-be-rollin

Third (I like this one)
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/graiiiinss

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo

Received yesterday,

Nobody's Perfect
SR OD

and of all things

Haunted Housework on AA

SWEET

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
mscrankypants wrote:Got my size medium rando zip hoodie today. Not sure what design it is, black with what looks like red gaming dice?
Bigger problem: when I tried to unfold the insides were glued together on one side. There are mystery red fiber patches on the inside and a strange sticky residue. I tried to take a pic, but it turns out I have no clue how to add an image to my post or to my email to woot service. The formatting guide does not help.
Not sure I want to return the hoodie, but it is kinda funky...

Just got my randoms in, and I got the same zip-up with the exact same thing. I thought it was static cling at first, but the left side opened fine, and the right side left sticky gunk on my fingers. I haven't 'unstuck' it all the way yet. I guess I will see if I can take pictures, but I'm not sure if it will show up on camera.

ETA: Huh. The worst spots DO show up on camera. What doesn't show up is the 'tacky' cotton candy sensation on the back of the hoodie in the same section. This is my first zip-up hoodie. Is this just something to do with the print? The two pullovers I bought didn't seem to be glued together this way.

Edit 2: Photo album of the pictures that came out the clearest. http://imgur.com/a/9LDJQ#0

GoldEyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GoldEyes

Got my 3 randoms in the mail today.

All MM & AA.

Keeping F-This.

Up for trade/sale are 1971 Floppy Diskette (already own it.) and Break Free (can't do black t-shirts... dogs shed too much!)

I am going to post them on tee trade as well.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I got my pullover today.

Snowman.

It's ok, but I was hoping for almost anything else. I can't wear this until winter if I even want to. It's a large if anyone is interested. I'm willing to trade for another hoodie or really any other type of shirt/hoodie in a WL/L/Men M.

My first non t shirt order has been less than thrilling. Oh well, better luck next time!

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp

I am thrilled with the sweatshirts I got for my son! He scored with a Raven zip up sweatshirt, and a Coat of No Arms pullover.
I ended up with the Binge zip up, and a really odd pullover, black with a yellow design,(native American maybe?) with some browns and maybe machetes? Anybody know what it is?

margiecakes

Well, in MM tees, I got (all Anvil) 'Rok,' 'Eye-dropper Tool' and 'Exhaustive Guide to Cuts of Meat.'

Here is a link to the trades thread, where I am offering all three, along with a couple of shirts from previous randos (especially: Lucky Pig in AA WXL and MM).

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=1777928&pageindex=116&replycount=4611#post5161321

Other than that I got the aforementioned glued up dice hoodie (size MM), which I found out is called 'How We Roll' -- for those who care, it was designed by Wil Wheaton. Maybe that explains the stickiness? A fanboy in production just... never mind. I will end that joke here. Pic of the design:

In pullovers I got the Black Knight Coat of (No) Arms and The Binge. I was happy about those two, except I fear they might be a wee bit smallish. *sigh*

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

In the way of shirts, I got S is for Safari (keeping!), Pip-Squeak and World Domination for Cats (both of which are up for grabs). Happy I at least got one I like!

Got my totes in yesterday: Shakespeare A-Z Tote, Trick Or Treat, and 13th Gloom Street (I might keep this one unless someone else really wants it or has something awesome to trade!)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws
margiecakes wrote:
Other than that I got the aforementioned glued up dice hoodie (size MM), which I found out is called 'How We Roll' -- for those who care, it was designed by Wil Wheaton. Maybe that explains the stickiness? A fanboy in production just... never mind. I will end that joke here. Pic of the design:

I am going to have to go check my How We Roll zip hoodie for residue. I didn't think it would be something I'd wear so I didn't really look at it too closely.

rxl38

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rxl38
limacamp wrote:I am thrilled with the sweatshirts I got for my son! He scored with a Raven zip up sweatshirt, and a Coat of No Arms pullover.
I ended up with the Binge zip up, and a really odd pullover, black with a yellow design,(native American maybe?) with some browns and maybe machetes? Anybody know what it is?

I believe you are talking about I am become death, the destroyer of worlds:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/i-am-become-death-the-destroyer-of-worlds-pullover-hoodie

I got this one too, and it took me forever to figure out what it was. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Scored "Nevermore" in a zip up hoodie, and 3 rando Tees SHOULD be here tomorrow! Pretty happy so far!

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
margiecakes wrote:Just got my randoms in, and I got the same zip-up with the exact same thing. I thought it was static cling at first, but the left side opened fine, and the right side left sticky gunk on my fingers. I haven't 'unstuck' it all the way yet. I guess I will see if I can take pictures, but I'm not sure if it will show up on camera.

ETA: Huh. The worst spots DO show up on camera. What doesn't show up is the 'tacky' cotton candy sensation on the back of the hoodie in the same section. This is my first zip-up hoodie. Is this just something to do with the print? The two pullovers I bought didn't seem to be glued together this way.

Edit 2: Photo album of the pictures that came out the clearest. http://imgur.com/a/9LDJQ#0

Great... now I need to check out my pullover and zip up sweater. I noticed that the pullover was a little staticky, tacky, teenage boy gym socks stiff when I first unfolded it. Now I'm worried.

\

MEMANIA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MEMANIA
MEMANIA wrote:I got Lost in Transition in a Men's Large (Zip-Up Hoodie), anybody want to trade? I'm not a big animal guy...

I'm not opposed to trading this for a "Sticky" Dice hoodie if the stickiness can come out with a good washing. Let me know. From the looks of it though I'll probably giving this hoodie to my wife, anybody with hoodie designs I'd want seems to want to keep 'em.

I'll take Men's Medium or Men's Large in Hoodies. If anybody has a ton (3) Men's Medium or Men's Large shirts they'd want to trade for it, I could probably do that too. This'll be the last post I make about it, so feel free to PM. If I trade it, I'll edit it and mark it as traded in this post at a later date.

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp
rxl38 wrote:I believe you are talking about I am become death, the destroyer of worlds:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/i-am-become-death-the-destroyer-of-worlds-pullover-hoodie

I got this one too, and it took me forever to figure out what it was. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Thanks for the information, I am still not sure about it, but it is still summer here, so it may look better when the weather cools down.

margiecakes

rxl38 wrote:I believe you are talking about I am become death, the destroyer of worlds:

That design is friggity awesome. I don't usually go in for the 'pretty/visually stunning' designs, either.

tippypaws

jon98gn wrote:Great... now I need to check out my pullover and zip up sweater. I noticed that the pullover was a little staticky, tacky, teenage boy gym socks stiff when I first unfolded it. Now I'm worried.

Well, I just checked and mine is gluey/sticky too. I'm going to try washing mine to see if it comes out before contacting shirt.woot. I hope someone will still trade with me even though I washed it.

spike1856

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spike1856

Two zipups, one of which was Binge, which makes the other one unimportant. (Really though, I don't know what it's called, but it's black, and while I don't care FOR the design, I also don't care ABOUT the design. It's fine. I'll wear it. And, anyway, Binge!)

cornellgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cornellgirl

So-so haul this time. My lightweight hoodie (size S) was Underwater Forest (keeping!).

Hubbie's shirts (MM) were:

A Most Civilized Game (up for trade)
Cranes Nouveau (up for trade)
Sugar BSOD (keeping)

I'll post the trade shirts along with a few others in the trade thread(s).

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

I received my 3 random hoodies and I am happy very with them all.

#1 - Order of Operations
#2 - Coat of No Arms
#3 - I Heart Math

mscrankypants

LOL! And I thought the universe was just against me. Mine was even "stickier" and "funkier." There were a couple of red fuzzy patches (like a skin rash) in addition to the general weird stickiness. I have a really bad camera on my phone and it still showed up in pics.

margiecakes wrote:Just got my randoms in, and I got the same zip-up with the exact same thing. I thought it was static cling at first, but the left side opened fine, and the right side left sticky gunk on my fingers. I haven't 'unstuck' it all the way yet. I guess I will see if I can take pictures, but I'm not sure if it will show up on camera.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mscrankypants wrote:LOL! And I thought the universe was just against me. Mine was even "stickier" and "funkier." There were a couple of red fuzzy patches (like a skin rash) in addition to the general weird stickiness. I have a really bad camera on my phone and it still showed up in pics.

Does it look like it could be the stuff they use to hold the shirt/hoodie down while it's being printed? If so, that will wash out.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mscrankypants

ThunderThighs wrote:Does it look like it could be the stuff they use to hold the shirt/hoodie down while it's being printed? If so, that will wash out.

I'm not sure "what" it is...

g33kymonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages g33kymonkey

I got my 3 shirts yesterday and while I’m not overly disappointed, I’m not that excited either.

• 1985 B.C.

• Kawaii Puft

• Viral Kawaii

I’m open for trade suggestions if anyone is interested. All are MXL and unwashed/unworn. Black (Viral Kawaii) is not really my color, and the off-white/tan shirt is just too light. Too bad really, since I love Back to the Future.

Nidaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nidaba

My zip up arrived today. I have this in a 2XL.

I am so so on it. I would love to trade it for a d20 zip up in the same size. I'm open to other offers too.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

I ordered a V-neck to try for size, and got Mandala Season. I could probably go up a size but the V would be lower than I'd like. I like it enough to keep it, just have to get over the fact that I'll be a big girl wearing a shirt with an elephant on it. :/

Cute design, though

tippypaws

tippypaws wrote:Well, I just checked and mine is gluey/sticky too. I'm going to try washing mine to see if it comes out before contacting shirt.woot. I hope someone will still trade with me even though I washed it.

Update! All the stickiness came out in the wash. All is well with the wootverse.

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

My 3 shirts arrived today, and I couldn't be happier!!!!!

The husband got "JovobeniNoir" (for which I had to look up the reference) and he's THRILLED as Blade Runner is #3 on his list of movies!

I snagged "Save the Trees" (LOVE the green!) and "Household Uses" Yay Star Wars!

Thanks woot! Keep up the great randomizing!

nowimgone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone

I got a blue (MM) hoddie with woot! on the front and an exclamation point on the back. I really don't like it would you want to trade?

margiecakes wrote:Well, in MM tees, I got (all Anvil) 'Rok,' 'Eye-dropper Tool' and 'Exhaustive Guide to Cuts of Meat.'

Here is a link to the trades thread, where I am offering all three, along with a couple of shirts from previous randos (especially: Lucky Pig in AA WXL and MM).

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=1777928&pageindex=116&replycount=4611#post5161321

In pullovers I got the Black Knight Coat of (No) Arms and The Binge. I was happy about those two, except I fear they might be a wee bit smallish. *sigh*