ILoveEwe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ILoveEwe
Spiritgreen wrote:This has a really nice feel to it!

There's something I found recently that can help improve the look of a halftone effect. If the effect doesn't go 100% solid then make it with a darker color instead if you can.

Your background gradient looks a little bit harsh because it's a bright ink on a dark shirt, but if it was a dimmer yellow ink it could be solid in the middle and create the same impression. Hope that makes sense. :^)

It does make sense, That's an awesome idea! thanks for the feedback!

I wanted to try for a faded look as it moved from the center to the outside (since I tried it full solid and didn't like it), but your suggestion would have been a better visual compromise.

I think I got stuck trying to solve a problem with the same color. Instead, I could have fixed it by thinking of it differently. Thanks!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 277 Private Messages Spiritgreen
ILoveEwe wrote:It does make sense, That's an awesome idea! thanks for the feedback!

I wanted to try for a faded look as it moved from the center to the outside (since I tried it full solid and didn't like it), but your suggestion would have been a better visual compromise.

I think I got stuck trying to solve a problem with the same color. Instead, I could have fixed it by thinking of it differently. Thanks!

Cool, you're welcome! :^)