wickedirish7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wickedirish7

If w00t were to bring back the AA shirts, not only would their day to day sales increase (according to the popular opinion on this thread), but I think they would also see a huge increase in their back log sales. I for one have about 13 shirts that I would rebuy in an instant.

I am not sure what the 'larger size' issue I keep reading about is. I have all my shirts in 2x and the Anvil (junk) are worthless after about 2 or 3 washes.

I still have my 'Nevermore'(bought on day one) and it is in great shape. My 'Shoot First' is already a space keeper in my w00t drawer.

Please bring the AA shirts back, permanently.

I haven't read the entire thread so if this has been mentioned before, you have my apologies.

D3lusional

quality posts: 2 Private Messages D3lusional

To repeat what has been said...

Used to enjoy buying shirts here. Haven't since the switch. Please bring back AA.

Gokuchu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gokuchu

Bring back the AA shirts! I need my shirt fix!

wtmackey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wtmackey

Adding the same opinion to this thread. Purchased one shirt since the switch and was very disappointed. Would purchase again if shirts were available on the American Apparel tees.

jjprodmast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjprodmast
wtmackey wrote:Adding the same opinion to this thread. Purchased one shirt since the switch and was very disappointed. Would purchase again if shirts were available on the American Apparel tees.

Same here, I haven't purchased from woot since the transition. After I got one shirt from the Anvil crop, I stopped purchasing and recommending the site to people.

FoxSonic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages FoxSonic
notsomuch wrote:If anyone is still monitoring this thread, I would like to add my WOOHOO! to the AA.

Anvil shirts are terrible. I live in a wheelchair, and they're short, and they pull up so my backfat hangs out, and there are some things that nobody should see.

WoW, I to live in a wheelchair and I don't have that problem with the Anvil shirts. The problem *I'm* noticing is that the Anvils retain wrinkles better than wet finger tips! And while I'm 'ranting' I DO NOT like how woot tends to put pictures on the BACK of their hoodies! I sit all day in a high back wheelchair, nobody would see the design on my back.

-Thae-

annietsai

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annietsai
jjprodmast wrote:Same here, I haven't purchased from woot since the transition. After I got one shirt from the Anvil crop, I stopped purchasing and recommending the site to people.

I just got my first anvil shirt since the switch. I didn't even realize they had switched (I've been on a woot hiatus for awhile, having too many graphic tees and nowhere to wear them) and I ordered the same size shirt (WL) and the thing is ginormous. I'm gonna have to give it to my husband, or sleep in it.

I loved the fit and feel of the AA shirts, even though I had to size up considerably (normally wear WS in most brands, but I don't mind sizing up as it's just a label). I loved how long they were. This new one I see shrinking to crop top length, while maintaining the width. I am not going to purchase any more woot shirts unless they bring back AA.

nmp86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmp86

I bought a anvil tee a couple months back with horrible results; the collar did not hold up after 2 washes!! The shirt is clearly inferior; I do love woot artists but I am very disappointed in the quality of the shirt; bring back the old shirts they last longer after washing

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

The problem I've been having with Anvil is that the collar is about double the size, and the length is shorter by an inch or two minimum for the same shirt size treated the same way.

I'm done with anvils - if AA is offered, I'll buy them if I like the design (but lately I haven't seen many designs I like, either)

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
Darquis wrote:The problem I've been having with Anvil is that the collar is about double the size, and the length is shorter by an inch or two minimum for the same shirt size treated the same way.

Double ... is that before or after washing?

Unwashed/unworn Anvil K10 vs. a 3-1/2 year old worn/washed/always line dried AA MXL.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis
Narfcake wrote:Double ... is that before or after washing?

Unwashed/unworn Anvil K10 vs. a 3-1/2 year old worn/washed/always line dried AA MXL.

After. I may be describing it poorly, but the necks of all my anvil shirts are basically loose and have a lot of extra space - in my AA shirts the neck is almost too tight for my head to get through (which is just right for wearing)

I just compared two, and the neck on the anvil is a bit wider and goes down further, which gives me a very poor fit.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick

Ok boys n girls, listen up! If you love AA blanks, $10 prices, and the USA - you need to vote in the derby that launches at noon on 6/14/14!

DERBY PAGE - this is where you go to VOTE!

DISCUSSION THREAD - to see what the artists are saying/thinking of for the derby

July 4th is on its way, so we wanted to celebrate with a super-patriotic, USA! USA! USA! Americana-themed derby. Give us your best designs that say America, the 3 winning designs will be printed ON AMERICAN APPAREL BLANKS! And what's more, if we receive more than 1776 voters total, all Derby shirts will sell for $10.

So, vote! Then we'll get at least 3 days of AA blanks AND shirts for $10.

grldollies

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grldollies
FoxSonic wrote:WoW, I to live in a wheelchair and I don't have that problem with the Anvil shirts. The problem *I'm* noticing is that the Anvils retain wrinkles better than wet finger tips! And while I'm 'ranting' I DO NOT like how woot tends to put pictures on the BACK of their hoodies! I sit all day in a high back wheelchair, nobody would see the design on my back.

Ditto for people with Long Hair!!!! I hate shirts that have a tiny tattoo design on the upper R of the shirt or none - and the main design is on the back. Plus I would rather not wear a pony tail!