Blooki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Blooki
Mavyn wrote:Saturn is atilt in the tangle behind the cat. Uranus has rings of it's own, just not as complex as those of Saturn.

I am aware of Uranus' rings and the location of Saturn behind the cat.

Saturn still looks like it's on the wrong orbit (whereas say Jupiter appears to be on the correct orbit despite being behind the cat).

clmac3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clmac3

The labels look like LCARS

Re: Armpit of the Galaxy

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Planetary Intersection

Pushing the illustration style in this direction gives a clever 'real world' version of the diagram's standard form. Great lighting and colours omarfeliciano.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Blooki wrote:I am aware of Uranus' rings and the location of Saturn behind the cat.

Saturn still looks like it's on the wrong orbit (whereas say Jupiter appears to be on the correct orbit despite being behind the cat).

Hmm, yeah I see what you mean. The Saturn loop looks to disappear behind the cat without going close to the planet.

Maybe it's rolling away.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

sebasebi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sebasebi

Thanks!!

skemmis wrote:I love this!

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega
Re: Strange New Worlds

What? No "Where no man has gone before"?

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

sstrungis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrungis

How is this an infographic? Great art, but no data or text.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Transporter Guide

Aww thanks kaedex! Very nice of you. I appreciate that! ^___^

--

@PixelPants, cheers for your thoughts. I think you're right.

wearviral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wearviral

Hey everyone, hearing some good feedback on some tweaks I can make.

I need some advise cause I'm a woot Curly Joe and this is one of my first entries. At this point, is it a good idea to make revisions and resubmit it? I don't think i'll be top 2 but if woot decides to pick this design maybe I should make a few updates at that point?

http://www.wearviral.com/

clmac3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clmac3

Great design. Thank you for making no pictorial reference to Tuvix.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
clmac3 wrote:Great design. Thank you for making no pictorial reference to Tuvix.

Bwahaha!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
Re: Space Exploration Costs How Much???

I just don't know here. If you wanted to point out the human cost of the space program, wouldn't it be better to compare it to how many meals could be provided to hungry people, or something like that?

But comparing the cost of the space exploration to Superbowl tickets?

That's like comparing apples to gonorrhea...

jjjoven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjjoven

chotty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chotty

I want this one!

Kate Young

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
wearviral wrote:Hey everyone, hearing some good feedback on some tweaks I can make.

I need some advise cause I'm a woot Curly Joe and this is one of my first entries. At this point, is it a good idea to make revisions and resubmit it? I don't think i'll be top 2 but if woot decides to pick this design maybe I should make a few updates at that point?

It's Thursday--you can only resubmit up until noon on Wednesday. You'd lose every vote that you have with literally no way to recover them, as well.

In terms of woot picking the design? The top three print. This might be selected for an honorable mention, though so you could make slight tweaks to the print ready file--something akin to correcting a typo is fine, but nothing that substantially changes the image. email the new print ready file in and you should be fine.

Congrats--fine showing for a first entry!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

albertoarni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages albertoarni
Re: Always Accurate

Pretty accurate! Love it :D

wearviral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wearviral
Mavyn wrote:It's Thursday--you can only resubmit up until noon on Wednesday. You'd lose every vote that you have with literally no way to recover them, as well.

In terms of woot picking the design? The top three print. This might be selected for an honorable mention, though so you could make slight tweaks to the print ready file--something akin to correcting a typo is fine, but nothing that substantially changes the image. email the new print ready file in and you should be fine.

Congrats--fine showing for a first entry!

Thanks Mavyn. I'm just getting warmed up ;)

http://www.wearviral.com/

clarkbhm

quality posts: 19 Private Messages clarkbhm
Re: To Scale

Too bad it's not in order from the sun. And I don't care what the scientists say, Pluto is still a planet!

massha10

quality posts: 67 Private Messages massha10
Re: Strange New Worlds

Absolutely awesome! From the great a'tuin to 42 and everything in-between. Really, really want. Will be an instabuy if printed.

legendn314

quality posts: 0 Private Messages legendn314
Re: We Should Be Careful

I'm So mad this shirt didn't get made. IT IS AWESOME!!