midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight
Re: StalkQR

Very awesome

writermist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages writermist
Jake1364 wrote:seems like the tail is too high

I have no choice... the back template says I can't go lower... come to think of it... the mario tail is low but hasn't been rejected.

could it be woot doesn't care about the size of the design area?

maybe I could have drawn outside of the box. :/

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
writermist wrote:I have no choice... the back template says I can't go lower... come to think of it... the mario tail is low but hasn't been rejected.

could it be woot doesn't care about the size of the design area?

maybe I could have drawn outside of the box. :/

My guess is the size is more important than the position.

Nothing follows.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
taternuggets wrote:My guess is the size is more important than the position.

that's what she said!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

nimrond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimrond
Re: Even My Problems Have Problems

I really like those monkeys, but I, too, would prefer them much bigger. Maybe if the first was taking up almost all of the back and the second one on his back being smaller and so on...?

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
Re: Itsy Bitsy

cool!

EwingKlipspringer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EwingKlipspringer
nimrond wrote:I really like those monkeys, but I, too, would prefer them much bigger. Maybe if the first was taking up almost all of the back and the second one on his back being smaller and so on...?

Masha and Nimrond:
Thanks for the kind words.
As far as the monkey size is concerned... I know. I know...
I fought with myself about the size of the monkeys. Originally, I had them much bigger and more centered in a more traditional approach. Then I decided to try something a little different and make them smaller (truer to life size--if red plastic monkeys were alive).

So much for trying something different.

At least I feel validated that it was a good idea--as evidenced by the fact that walmazan's Monkey on My Back shot into the fog and has stayed there ever since...

collinvh

quality posts: 61 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Stuck Sucker

Thanks for the comments everyone. I like to think of this design as a prequel to this old woot derby entry.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: Stuck Sucker

The detail on this is really impressive-- nice work!

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
tjost wrote:Queuing Ah you Brits are so quaint (wait your Aussie aren't you Spirit is the Brit)

Watch who you call quaint ;)
I didn't realise 'queuing' was one of those words.

lonelypond

quality posts: 418 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Et Tu

ha

lonelypond

quality posts: 418 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Hitchhiker

nice

vladadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vladadog

I had to go download a qr scanner just to check this out. It is awesome! Got my vote and my purchase for sure!

jeleavitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeleavitt

Very,very clever. I love it.

thatquietgir1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thatquietgir1
Re: surprise look

I don't get it...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: free diving lessons

My favorite is the Gollum dive. ^__^

Classic Apelad humor.

tirike

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tirike

I would get this just so I could say "You keep looking behind me. You're doing it now. What is it? What's there! Did someone put something on my back?!"
<3 Whovians!

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff
jeleavitt wrote:Very,very clever. I love it.

Thanks so much guys. Fingers crossed; only a couple of hours left! *pops Tums*

Votes appreciated:

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
harzack wrote:Bioshock infinite is a gem. Long time since I enjoyed so much with a video game. This game reminded me of great games like Half Life.

I know some people who *love* Bioshock 2, I like Arkane Studios a lot so I'm hoping it'll be my kinda game.

Ahh Half-Life. I agree, Infinite sucks you into the world in a similar way. It's been what, six years now since HL2 Episode 2? That is insanity. >:-|

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Spiritgreen wrote:I know some people who *love* Bioshock 2, I like Arkane Studios a lot so I'm hoping it'll be my kinda game.

Ahh Half-Life. I agree, Infinite sucks you into the world in a similar way. It's been what, six years now since HL2 Episode 2? That is insanity. >:-|

I thought Bioshock 2 was pretty meh compared to the original honestly. Infinite I haven't played yet but from what I've heard they have captured that spirit again.

Valve has caused me no small amount of nerd-rage over what they are (or not) doing with Episode 3. Half Life made their company and they just leave it unfinished and lingering like this?

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

a70chevy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a70chevy
Re: In Training

I'd be in for at least 2!
What sucks is it doesn't follow the Derby rules. They need to make an exception here.

BumperK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BumperK
PixelPants wrote:Watch who you call quaint ;)
I didn't realise 'queuing' was one of those words.

Realize - the American misspelling...

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

tjost wrote:Queuing Ah you Brits are so quaint (wait your Aussie aren't you Spirit is the Brit)

Pshaww! How the heck is "queuing" quaint?! I use and hear the word all the time in America. It's a solid standard synonym, yo!

saltysilver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saltysilver
Re: Standing in line is AWESOME

Really like this one.

smurfthekitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smurfthekitty
omarfeliciano wrote:For those asking a No Text version. Hope you like it!

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick
FlyingMouse365 wrote:Thanks for the link. I'm the original creator of the design, and I never post and sell anywhere before.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm glad to see that spreadshirt has removed it, then. Good luck!

gsurugby9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsurugby9

Are you able to purchase a Woot Shirt that doesn't place in the Derby? If so, how?

zfactor

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zfactor

so wanted this shirt!!! stinks it didnt make it.. please woot print this one!! (the im so shocking one)

zfactor

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zfactor
Re: Gotta Ketchum All

same here wish this got through!! probably to close to the real thing for them to use though

sandyannn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sandyannn
Re: Ashes to Ash

Gots to love Ash and his boomstick...and all the little ashes too.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
a70chevy wrote:I'd be in for at least 2!
What sucks is it doesn't follow the Derby rules. They need to make an exception here.

Why do you say that?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

novell503

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novell503

This is cool. Not many of my friends are gamers, but still they'll think it's cool.

a70chevy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a70chevy
Mavyn wrote:Why do you say that?

No cats, Star Wars, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Back to the Future, Doctor Who, or Murder She Wrote

r3mix3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3mix3r

Freakin Hilarious ... WELL DONE !!

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
a70chevy wrote:No cats, Star Wars, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Back to the Future, Doctor Who, or Murder She Wrote

That was for the upcoming derby (going on now) this shirt was in the previous derby that didn't have a no Star Wars rule.

criffe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages criffe
Re: Yippee-Ki-Yay

God I hope this prints. I missed the vote, but in for one if it makes it! Thanks for doing this one up!

lcsie82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcsie82
Re: Yippee-Ki-Yay

I want this. Can I have this shirt

bagawe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bagawe
Mavyn wrote:Sometimes I ask because I wonder if I'm missing something. The first thing that came to mind was that it's being lit by candles from the side, as it would have been on a stage.

It's all good. The Binge tote has been my work lunch bag for years now. I <3's it lots!

For proper illumination integrity this shirt is best worn lying face down on the ground.

bjmantis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bjmantis

Too bad this one didn't win. I hope it reappears in one of the reboot contests.

Re: Batteries Included

fred41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fred41
Re: Et Tu

I dont understand, the reference, could you explain it, please
thanks