dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Glad you had a good time. Well, except for the poop.



Overall good day.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Overall good day.



Happy birthday!

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Happy birthday!



Thank you!

Rusty enjoyed it. He is snoring on the couch next to me.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Happy Friday!

Nobody?

OK, I'll wander around the internet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Happy Friday!

Nobody?

OK, I'll wander around the internet.



Here now, but not for long.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

And I'm back. Nice day out.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Good afternoon! It is, indeed, a beautiful day! Had two ugly trees removed from our yard this morning.

On the way home from getting my hair cut, I realized my car A/C needs servicing. No cold. Can't put that off too long.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

moved and have been settling in. This is the LAST one. I am just mentally and physically exhausted. Really like my new apartment, though, so I can say it was worth it in the long run. As usual, after having a hiatus from here, I need to read back to see the latest on everyone. Hope it is all good.

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
klozitshoper wrote:moved and have been settling in. This is the LAST one. I am just mentally and physically exhausted. Really like my new apartment, though, so I can say it was worth it in the long run. As usual, after having a hiatus from here, I need to read back to see the latest on everyone. Hope it is all good.


What a job! You are right when you say both mentally and physically exhausting. I hope I never have to move again. I have way too much crap.

Speaking of which, I hope I get the motivation to clean out my closet this weekend. Desperately needs it.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I think we'll be like our neighbors down the street. When they went to a retirement apartment, they took the little furniture and stuff they wanted and told the kids to take care of the rest.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:I think we'll be like our neighbors down the street. When they went to a retirement apartment, they took the little furniture and stuff they wanted and told the kids to take care of the rest.



When we started cleaning out my grandmother's house when she went into assisted living we found canned food in the shed that had expiration dates that were in some cases a couple decades past. Some of my dad's siblings thought we should still save them.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:When we started cleaning out my grandmother's house when she went into assisted living we found canned food in the shed that had expiration dates that were in some cases a couple decades past. Some of my dad's siblings thought we should still save them.



That would be my mother. She had stuff in her medicine cabinet that I think a hazmat team should have been called for. Anybody heard of something called "black salve"?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

My mother won't move because she won't give up her stuff.



There was a woman in the restaurant that was so pregnant...it hurt to look at her.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
pooflady wrote:That would be my mother. She had stuff in her medicine cabinet that I think a hazmat team should have been called for. Anybody heard of something called "black salve"?



Was the black salve "Iodex Methyl Salycilate" by any chance? If so, that stuff is amazing. I have used it on sore muscles and joints (bad knees, in particular). Believe it or not, in a couple of days I am healed. It's hard to find nowadays, but I think you can still get it on Amazon.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
hot72chev wrote:Was the black salve "Iodex Methyl Salycilate" by any chance? If so, that stuff is amazing. I have used it on sore muscles and joints (bad knees, in particular). Believe it or not, in a couple of days I am healed. It's hard to find nowadays, but I think you can still get it on Amazon.



What my Mom had was in the small white jar. Had no label except for a handwritten "black salve." It looked scary. Pitch black (d'uh) and kind of thick.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:What my Mom had was in the small white jar. Had no label except for a handwritten "black salve." It looked scary. Pitch black (d'uh) and kind of thick.



I googled it. It's an old remedy. There's sites that explain it and even a recipe. Seems like it's used for moles, skin tags, etc.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Hello all. I'm home for about a week.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:I googled it. It's an old remedy. There's sites that explain it and even a recipe. Seems like it's used for moles, skin tags, etc.



Whatever ails you.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Anniversary today. 45. Went out to breakfast. Went to the casino. Won nothing. Going out to dinner.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Anniversary today. 45. Went out to breakfast. Went to the casino. Won nothing. Going out to dinner.



Sounds like a lovely day! Happy Anniversary Poofguy and Pooflady!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Anniversary today. 45. Went out to breakfast. Went to the casino. Won nothing. Going out to dinner.



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Happy celebratory occasion to all.

Busy day.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Happy Anniversary Poof.
I put in a 9 hour day @ work in your honor.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Happy Anniversary Poof.
I put in a 9 hour day @ work in your honor.



Thank you, I appreciate that.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Thank you, everyone, for the nice wishes.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thank you, everyone, for the nice wishes.



No party? You have a party for everything.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:No party? You have a party for everything.



Not for us.

Egg coloring is Thursday.
Sunday, about 30 for dinner here. Supposedly, all I'm supplying is a clean house. D-i-l is doing the rest. I have my doubts about this. Partly because I'm kind of anal and controlling.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Not for us.

Egg coloring is Thursday.
Sunday, about 30 for dinner here. Supposedly, all I'm supplying is a clean house. D-i-l is doing the rest. I have my doubts about this. Partly because I'm kind of anal and controlling.



How long does it take to get the boiled egg smell out of the house?


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:How long does it take to get the boiled egg smell out of the house?



No idea, you get used to it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev

Anniversary 45? Really? 45 years with the same person? I cannot imagine. But how wonderful! Happy Day, Poof People!

Spent some time outside in the lovely pollenated air today. Pretty soon I'll be complaining about the heat and humidity.

Gave myself the first pedicure of the season. The Pigs must have a fresh coat of paint for spring! Might be warm enough for sandals this week.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
hot72chev wrote:Anniversary 45? Really? 45 years with the same person? I cannot imagine. But how wonderful! Happy Day, Poof People!

Spent some time outside in the lovely pollenated air today. Pretty soon I'll be complaining about the heat and humidity.

Gave myself the first pedicure of the season. The Pigs must have a fresh coat of paint for spring! Might be warm enough for sandals this week.



81 here now. Snow possible on Tuesday.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Super cell storm supposed to form up at around 5:30. Hopefully I have all the holes on my roof patched up and the tarp over my skylight holds

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

70 something here.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

So glad the taxes have been done for a while, so no pressure.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

hot72chev


quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
pooflady wrote:81 here now. Snow possible on Tuesday.


You said the "S" word!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
hot72chev wrote:You said the "S" word!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!



I know. Husband put the snowblower away yesterday. That might be the reason.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I know. Husband put the snowblower away yesterday. That might be the reason.



It will be 70 again in no time. Snow will melt.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It will be 70 again in no time. Snow will melt.



Yes, oh Master.

signed,
Grasshopper



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Yea storms missed us and I have a day off!
Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters