aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

I hate this too much to buy it. I usually buy ugly things like this, but this wont offend or confuse anyone, it will just make ME mad that I bought the dumb thing.

Almost as ugly as a Pat McCurdy shirt a friend of mine lent me after I crashed at his house and I had barf on my shirt. I burned it when I got home it was so awful.

This is that stupid. I want to beat up the guy that drew it. And I love robots and baby blue t-shirts and fugly shirts. But I hate this, and not in a good way. Its BARF

witespy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages witespy
kipcarleton wrote:did you order after it was "sold out"?

right i clicked on the wrong one.lol 15 is tight

kipcarleton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kipcarleton
tulosba14 wrote:i tried that lets hope the woot gods take care of there return customers

if they dont, just cancel the order, or if they dont accept it and fix the price, which i think they will, you can always place a hold on the card or contest the charge......woot doesnt want to bother with the time it takes to contact the cc company so they will more than likely give it for the free shipping price.....if not there is always small claims

gagz135

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gagz135

awesome side deal!!

WOOT: Take a lesson from busted tees and play to your satirical motif.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss
jeblis wrote:Y'all...well a bunch of you guys anyway, are acting a little childish here. Obviously there are some bugs with pricing/shipping. I'm sure woot will make it right.

Font aint a bug. They actually thought they could get dummies to pay $15 for this.

Maybe someone at woot still has some brains, albeit evil ones.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
wootvan wrote:When are the w00t comparison shoppers and "is it mac compatible" posters gonna show up?

Don't encourage them.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

JadeAuto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JadeAuto

If you bought it at the 15$ price before they changed it to say 10$ (with 5$ overnight fee), will you still get the overnight delivery? I don't care if it costs 10 or 15 (woot tshirt, yay), but if I'm paying for overnight shipping, I hope I get overnight shipping

kipcarleton

gagz135 wrote:Nothing to do with robots and video games, or Dungeons and dragons.

i live on hollister hehe

not far from the real hollister....hollister ranch california that is

not much there really...good surfing and cows...thats about it

when i first saw a hollister ranch i asked the guy if he surfed...he had no clue what i was talking about

now i laugh every time i see hollister clothing and the clueless people who wear clothing to be trendy even though they have no idea what it refers to

javadrinker

quality posts: 5 Private Messages javadrinker
jeblis wrote:Y'all...well a bunch of you guys anyway, are acting a little childish here. Obviously there are some bugs with pricing/shipping. I'm sure woot will make it right.

Agreed. All this stuff about "the law" may be true but cut the site some slack. They're not out to snuffleupagus and pillage. Two other successful sites have shown that they try to make things right when something gets screwy with the site. Send an e-mail to service@woot.com and explain what happened. Give them a chance to fix things before threatening legal action.

Oh...and no robots T's for me...yet.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

hinese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinese

They failed to mention when they announced the new site that all shirts would be AWFUL.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby

If you were affected by the shipping bug, I'd recommend getting in touch with service@woot.com, making sure to include your order number, to get yourself sorted out.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

htammen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages htammen

Yay nice shirt
Got one for hubby who'll love it
Thanks woot

imsaborda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imsaborda
kipcarleton wrote:take a picture of the website, email woot, and remind them kindly that they MUST, by law, HONOR the advertised price of 10$ with free shipping

at the beginning of the sale, it was listed $10 for the shirt, +$5 for shipping (no other options)

since then, Woot! has fixed the shipping, and offered the free shipping option

Coveted black-box Wooter.

jeblis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jeblis
aoviss wrote:Font aint a bug. They actually thought they could get dummies to pay $15 for this.

Maybe someone at woot still has some brains, albeit evil ones.

Font?

How does the font affect price? Bug or mistake I'm sure they'll give everyone the same price or let them cancel if they wish.

makinit66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makinit66
kipcarleton wrote:i live on hollister hehe

not far from the real hollister....hollister ranch california that is

not much there really...good surfing and cows...thats about it

when i first saw a hollister ranch i asked the guy if he surfed...he had no clue what i was talking about

now i laugh every time i see hollister clothing and the clueless people who wear clothing to be trendy even though they have no idea what it refers to

thats hysterical! We live at the Jersey shore and my youngest "craves" hollister LOL
she does want to learn how to surf, but i know that she has no clue, other than the beachy theme on their website.

funkymonkyake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funkymonkyake
prfanity wrote:Okay, just bought one. I noticed that there wasn't an option for the free shipping, but shrugged and went ahead. I figured that Woot had eliminated the option for this particular shirt for this reason. Now I just noticed that they added in the free shipping option. Dang it! I want free shipping! Could a woot-person help me out and switch my order over?

I did the same! woot please help me get my free shipping back!

Weather88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Weather88
funkymonkyake wrote:I did the same! woot please help me get my free shipping back!

Just e-mail service@woot.com and i'm sure they'll help you out.

kipcarleton

javadrinker wrote:Agreed. All this stuff about "the law" may be true but cut the site some slack. They're not out to snuffleupagus and pillage. Two other successful sites have shown that they try to make things right when something gets screwy with the site. Send an e-mail to service@woot.com and explain what happened. Give them a chance to fix things before threatening legal action.

Oh...and no robots T's for me...yet.

ya ok...but youd want the 5$ back if you were entitled to it
dont say you wouldnt....or gimme 5$ if you dont want it

its important for people to know their rights as consumers...im not accusing woot of ripping anyone off on purpose...but when is the last time a clerk checked the price of a charge on a credit card....muchless checked the name on your card to see if it matched your id....exactly, not very often

not knowing your rights gets you ripped off, knowing them can save you 5$ and a headache

learn well the consumerist.com

jeblis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jeblis

There's definitely different degrees of nerdiness. This one and the controllers rank high on that list. A cow, for example, would rank low and depending on the design might be hip.

Also I'm not a big fan of large designs as it weighs down the front of the shirt. Reminds me of those big "puffy" t-shirts from the 80s.

mudman2007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mudman2007

Click on the "jan" link on the product info page.

mk1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk1010
gagz135 wrote:Nothing to do with robots and video games, or Dungeons and dragons.

So far we have:
Day 1: video games
Day 2: robots
Day 3: ??? dungeons and dragons

Well have to see if you're right tommorow

tomaew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomaew
mk1010 wrote:So far we have:

fiddlesticks i had this really awesome drawing of my favorite character and now we will have to go back to the drawing board!

drastic91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drastic91

Where are the 3X shirts???

witespy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages witespy
Gatzby wrote:If you were affected by the shipping bug, I'd recommend getting in touch with service@woot.com, making sure to include your order number, to get yourself sorted out.

e-mail sent....we'll see. nice to be hearing it's a bug

makinit66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makinit66

Click on the "jan" link on the product info page.[/quote]

very cool

vpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vpoet

saw this video on reddit, thought you'd like to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBg0k9GbHiw

Millions of eyes and billions of dollars in technology were trained on them, yet nobody was watching when they died.
--CECIL ADAMS

normalbrains

quality posts: 0 Private Messages normalbrains

WOOT STAFF: are all designs going to be printed in batches of 500? this is important for me to know.

1 2 3 4 5 6

kuriakos

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kuriakos

Dammit woot, the fat kids want to play too

brandonrawks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandonrawks
tomaew wrote:Shipping appears to be fixed on the front page.

I'm glad it's back and all, but I ordered before being given the choice for free shipping, which is what I wanted. So what happens now, am I going to be charged the extra 5 bucks and still get smartpost? Will I be refunded my 5 and get the slow shipping I wanted? Or am I stuck paying an extra 5 but at least get my swag by Wed???? If it's option one, I'm going to be a pretty upset little monkey. Please tell me it's option 2 or 3!

digitalmindy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalmindy

American Apparel has no love for the curvy girls. B.o.o American Apparel! And b.o.o to shirt.woot for using them!!!

mortong

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mortong
kipcarleton wrote:take a picture of the website, email woot, and remind them kindly that they MUST, by law, HONOR the advertised price of 10$ with free shipping

Not so much... the price listed was $10 + $5 shipping. They did change it later, but that's your problem unless they choose to be nice to you. It's like Old Navy offering a shirt for $15, then lowering it to $10 the next day. You can't sue for $5.00 because you bought it before they lowered the price. Even if you could, good luck getting a lawyer to represent you to get back your $5.00.

huujedi

quality posts: 8 Private Messages huujedi

What an Ugly shirt

"If man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live. " - MLK

GTstyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GTstyle
mortong wrote:Not so much... the price listed was $10 + $5 shipping. They did change it later, but that's your problem unless they choose to be nice to you. It's like Old Navy offering a shirt for $15, then lowering it to $10 the next day. You can't sue for $5.00 because you bought it before they lowered the price. Even if you could, good luck getting a lawyer to represent you to get back your $5.00.

*ding*
You've agreed to pay $15.
Learn not to be so trigger happy next time.

Woot
  • Lights & Monkeys
  • 3/1/09 - Recaro
  • 6/19/08 - MS S&T w/GPS
  • 3/28/08 - HP m9040n
  • 7/22/07 - Weather Stat
  • 7/19/07 - Whistler DE1770
  • 7/19/07 - Inverter
  • 7/12/07 - Bundles of Clones/li>
  • 6/25/07 - Nokia 770
    Shirt
  • random = lots
  • 3/22/08 - CDN Periodic Table
  • 1/4/08 - Tag
  • 9/19/07 - Deer By #
  • 8/17/07 - Reality Isn't For Everyone
  • 8/10/07 - Dead Heat
  • 7/23/07 - Sore Thumbs
    Sellout
  • 4/1/08 - IR Thermometer
  • 12/24/07 - Flashlight/Radio
  • 10/12/07 - Desk Caddy

ojglove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ojglove
eviljelly wrote:i would buy for $10, but not $15. sorry woot.

No sale woot! Sorry, maybe next time

GTstyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GTstyle
ojglove wrote:No sale woot! Sorry, maybe next time

It's back to $10 ; - )

Woot
  • Lights & Monkeys
  • 3/1/09 - Recaro
  • 6/19/08 - MS S&T w/GPS
  • 3/28/08 - HP m9040n
  • 7/22/07 - Weather Stat
  • 7/19/07 - Whistler DE1770
  • 7/19/07 - Inverter
  • 7/12/07 - Bundles of Clones/li>
  • 6/25/07 - Nokia 770
    Shirt
  • random = lots
  • 3/22/08 - CDN Periodic Table
  • 1/4/08 - Tag
  • 9/19/07 - Deer By #
  • 8/17/07 - Reality Isn't For Everyone
  • 8/10/07 - Dead Heat
  • 7/23/07 - Sore Thumbs
    Sellout
  • 4/1/08 - IR Thermometer
  • 12/24/07 - Flashlight/Radio
  • 10/12/07 - Desk Caddy

tj willy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tj willy

Sorry to say, but that is one UGLY shirt. Transformers are cool, but this shirt sucks in every way. That dude actually got this shirt printed????

250+ Woot items, 10 Big ol' Cornucopia#39;s, 7 shirts, 4 wines...

vpoet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vpoet

If they wanted a shirt to test whether or not they wouldn't sell out in the first hour, I think they've found one.

Late-risers may enjoy this, though. Who knows?

Millions of eyes and billions of dollars in technology were trained on them, yet nobody was watching when they died.
--CECIL ADAMS

mk1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk1010
digitalmindy wrote:American Apparel has no love for the curvy girls. B.o.o American Apparel! And b.o.o to shirt.woot for using them!!!

From American Apparel's website:

Looks curvy to me.

tj willy

mk1010 wrote:So far we have:

D&D would be better than this crap.

tj willy

mk1010 wrote:From American Apparel's website:

Looks curvy to me.

Well said and I must agree! Plenty curvy for me!