WalkingSnake

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WalkingSnake
zippygaelle wrote:The product stats page has a graphic for "Percentage of sales per day" (which I tried unsuccessfully to copy here) -- not surprisingly, 100% of the shirts were purchased today. Gee, given that the whole idea of this site is "One shirt a day," the sales are ALWAYS going to be 100% on a given day. Where's the feet??

It's 5 shirts a week, not one a day. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all share the same shirt.

Plus, yes, you can buy shirts the next day after they've sold out, too.

seanck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanck
QFT wrote:For everyone worried about all the shirts being geeky: fear not, I'm sure they'll have shirts featuring wolves and falcons in dramatic poses in the coming days.

Make it happen woot:

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

metanoia29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metanoia29
eviljelly wrote:i would buy for $10, but not $15. sorry woot.

As long as you don't need it tomorrow (and seriously, who needs it the next day unless they've run out of shirts and can't find anyway to wash them by tomorrow), it's only 10 bucks.

asi4nboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages asi4nboy

HAHA! that's funny dude

itamae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itamae

Where are the links listed to go back and buy a shirt after it's sold out? Or did you simply stumble upon them?

jetace22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jetace22

This shirt tells the world: "Everything falls apart, particularly giant robots." AND
"I haven't showered in a week".

Dag yo

blackeagle613

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackeagle613

are all the shirts going to be for nerds?

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek
brentnlaura1 wrote:THE 3XL and larger shirts ARE IN THE GYM, GETTING EXERCISE AND EATING HEALTHY, SMALL PORTIONS OF FOOD AND GENERALLY NOT EATING THREE MUSKETEERS (pun) FOR BREAKFAST, AND ALL FOURTEEN SNACKS DURING THE DAY - THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT OFFERED HERE! NO MORE FRENCH FRIES FOR YOU WITH YOUR DIET COKE!!!

For your information, not all people who require the 3X shirt are fat. Some of us are... shall we say 'naturally blessed' in the upper region of our bodies and the 2X men's shirt is STILL not big enough with this company to accomodate. So have a cup of STFU and have a nice day.

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

KiTchMe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KiTchMe
peachtek wrote:For your information, not all people who require the 3X shirt are fat. Some of us are... shall we say 'naturally blessed' in the upper region of our bodies and the 2X men's shirt is STILL not big enough with this company to accomodate. So have a cup of STFU and have a nice day.

Good performance. That yelling bastard deserved it.

mikeps99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeps99

seriously, did people buy this shirt?

monkey house

pcmooney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcmooney

Third day, third ridiculous shirt. Lame.

WalkingSnake

blackeagle613 wrote:are all the shirts going to be for nerds?

I'm getting sick of these people. If you don't want a techy shirt go to Old Navy or JCPenney or wherever you prefer to shop for your clothes. You're buying shirts from the internet. What are you expecting?

clayfu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages clayfu

Something about Caturday haha.

just got my sore thumbs shirt, fits like a charm, could be a lil tighter a lil shorter but it'll be fine after i wash it!

WalkingSnake

clayfu wrote:Something about Caturday haha.

just got my sore thumbs shirt, fits like a charm, could be a lil tighter a lil shorter but it'll be fine after i wash it!

Just wondering, what size is the shirt, and what size do you normally wear?

clayfu

WalkingSnake wrote:Just wondering, what size is the shirt, and what size do you normally wear?

normally wear M, but i bought a L. With these shirts you're better off buying one size up.

Um.. i'm 5'11 about 180~ standard build, no bulging chest muscles =)

jtoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtoc

To SmartPost or Not to SmartPost?

I ordered the helicopters on the 13th. They shipped on the 17th. I still have 2 days before the delivery date. SmartPost ship time is 9 days which brings my toal wait time to 13 days. If they show up on time.

I don't care what you think.

clayfu

jtoc wrote:To SmartPost or Not to SmartPost?

I ordered the helicopters on the 13th. They shipped on the 17th. I still have 2 days before the delivery date. SmartPost ship time is 9 days which brings my toal wait time to 13 days. If they show up on time.

$5 is a ridiculously good price for overnight shipping.

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab
peachtek wrote:For your information, not all people who require the 3X shirt are fat. Some of us are... shall we say 'naturally blessed' in the upper region of our bodies and the 2X men's shirt is STILL not big enough with this company to accomodate. So have a cup of STFU and have a nice day.

haha...! SEE WOOT! 3x MUST be/.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

skylarsutton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skylarsutton

Couldn't resist... =)

bdecker202

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bdecker202
itamae wrote:Where are the links listed to go back and buy a shirt after it's sold out? Or did you simply stumble upon them?

It's under the Condition in the Product(s) section. Like on today's woot, you can see the 3625 is a link. That link right now just brings you to the SOLD OUT page, but, tonight at midnight the link should be activated and allow you to buy the shirt for $15.00 instead of $10.

Sore Thumbs: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3622
Shirt.Woot Launch: http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3618

Enjoy!

-Ben

jod10486

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jod10486
WalkingSnake wrote:I'm getting sick of these people. If you don't want a techy shirt go to Old Navy or JCPenney or wherever you prefer to shop for your clothes. You're buying shirts from the internet. What are you expecting?

I agree. Probably because i'm a techie : )

"God is Dead." - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is Dead." - God

jeblis

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jeblis

What's the next woot going to be?

bacon.woot
beer.woot
thong.woot
movie.woot
roomba.woot

??

jzcorum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzcorum

I will never buy a woot shirt if they are american apparel

moufsnafa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moufsnafa

Ditto.

elvislover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elvislover

what time does shirt woot go off? i am pac coast ?

There is no place like woot there is no place like woot.

OreoLife

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OreoLife

got 1

manorin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manorin

What happened to getting it by Wednesday?!?!?!?!??!

Overnight means nothing if it isn't sent out fast enough...

grrr?

spinetingler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spinetingler
hashpling wrote:Brilliant! That's the exact reason WOOT! doesn't offer 3xl shirts. Im more worried about the fact the this guy has two names - brent and laura. Which one is it buddy?

Actually I'm just 6 5 not that fat. I wanted 3XLT not 3XL

http://www.myspace.com/dropkick4ever
12/25/2008 Random koi 1 12/11/2008 HP 90W Notebook AC Adapter 1 10/23/2008 Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 2 5/9/2008 Random koi 3 3/28/2008 Screaming Monkey with Pink or Blue Woot Cape 2 12/25/2007 Random koi 3 4/27/2007 HDMI Cable – 6-Foot 1 12/12/2006 Salton Chocolate Treat Maker – 2 Pack 1 11/17/2006 Random koi 3 11/17/2006 LeakFrog 3 blog 11/4/2006 Logitech Wireless Play Link 1

bdecker202

manorin wrote:What happened to getting it by Wednesday?!?!?!?!??!

Overnight means nothing if it isn't sent out fast enough...

grrr?

Be patient, you should have it by this afternoon (by looking at when others received their past overnight shirts)...

manorin

bdecker202 wrote:Be patient, you should have it by this afternoon (by looking at when others received their past overnight shirts)...

yea... i know i just got the shipping info about 2 hours ago....and its already on the truck... and soon to be on my back within 6 hours from now.

bdecker202

manorin wrote:yea... i know i just got the shipping info about 2 hours ago....and its already on the truck... and soon to be on my back within 6 hours from now.

Nice! Woot has already stated that they have yet to fail to deliver for anyone that has paid for overnight...let's hope it stays that way!!

pressmenot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pressmenot
bdecker202 wrote:No problem!! I'm going to be saving the alternate buy links for all these shirts, so that if anyone wants a past one, they won't have to go searching.

Thanks again. I SOOOOO wanted this shirt.

bdecker202

pressmenot wrote:Thanks again. I SOOOOO wanted this shirt.

Not a problem

manorin

bdecker202 wrote:Nice! Woot has already stated that they have yet to fail to deliver for anyone that has paid for overnight...let's hope it stays that way!!

got it....

bdecker202

manorin wrote:got it....

awesome...how's it look and fit??

Cymbalta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cymbalta

Got my shirt today. Fits perfectly, might add.

One small thing: Woot, did you have the make the bag so confusing to open?

And can I keep the reusable envelope?

manorin

The shirts great... Looks good and fits good...

its American Apparel shirt so..the fabric is a bit thin... but thats just the way A.A makes them... I got a 2x and it fits me fine....and yes I'm a bit big boned.....I've have a couple of 2x shirts from Uneetee that uses similar A.A shirts and the quality is about the same...

But overall the shirt came fast it was in a shirt.woot! bag that was inside a Fedex Envelope and it was folded nicely and the screen printing detail is very clean .. and it didn't smell like monkeys or anything like that...

BTW the bag opens from the top and NOT the side... I found out the hard way

jgordon510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgordon510

They converted my next-day order to smartpost and (I'm guessing) refunded my 5$, though it's not reflected on my receipt on my order page, only by a notification that says my order was either completely or partially refunded on that page. All of this was done without notifying me. Now it's going to take some unspecified amount of time to receive it, and I'll be overseas.

Nice job, woot.

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster
jgordon510 wrote:They converted my next-day order to smartpost and (I'm guessing) refunded my 5$, though it's not reflected on my receipt on my order page, only by a notification that says my order was either completely or partially refunded on that page. All of this was done without notifying me. Now it's going to take some unspecified amount of time to receive it, and I'll be overseas.

Nice job, woot.

some guesswork here but I follow that you may have been in a group of folks that were defaulted to smartpost shipping at $15 (by default I mean no shipping option was given or described.) clearly I may be wrong, but if that was the case, the following message was deemed to be sufficient notice at the time:

joelterrific wrote:As some of you noticed, there was a bug in our shipping code last night and some of you paid $5 for shipping because you had no other choice. We going to refund the $5 to anyone who placed an order during that time and ship your shirt SmartPost. IF YOU WANT TO PAY $5 FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING and didn't have the option when you ordered, please email service@woot.com to upgrade your order. You'll want to do this by 12pm so we can make sure the orders get out today.

if necessary, shoot an email to service possibly referencing this post and we'll do all we can to correct.

jgordon510

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgordon510
Snapster wrote:but if that was the case, the following message was deemed to be sufficient notice at the time

Deemed by whom? Not by me. Somehow I missed that message among the 270 others. Anyway, i did send a message to service, but not until after I got the tracking information (my first indication that anything had gone awry) so I'm pretty sure it's too late to be fixed.

My suggestion would be that next time you guys mess up and miscode something, you eat the shipping charges for the customers who order before you fix it, or at least make a serious attempt to contact your customers instead of simply posting a message to the discussion forums.