tjbrownfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjbrownfield
zoopet wrote:i think if it actually SAID "reality isn't for everyone" beneath the design it would be a way cooler shirt.

i couldnt agree more

crazzee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazzee2
princessproton wrote:I would wear some of the shirts that have been on shirt.woot.com and I have kissed a girl, therefore you are WRONG.

Yes, alcohol was involved, but still.

Oh man.It's story time. Getting the beer and pretzels.Wait, getting into my butt groove. OK now, go on with your story about this drunk kiss with the girl. Do tell. Do tell.

tj willy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tj willy

This teaches kids to jump of high things. It sucks!

JUST KIDDING. Cool design, just not for me. Congrats designer.

250+ Woot items, 10 Big ol' Cornucopia#39;s, 7 shirts, 4 wines...

sjcinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjcinc

hmmm, should I purchase a shirt.woot now for 10 bucks, or wait a few weeks and most likely get 3 of them in a Bandoiler of Carrots for a measly dollar?

puffx0r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages puffx0r

I said I'd buy it if it won. It did. I buy.

miotu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miotu

shirt's awesome woot...keep it up ;D

felixguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felixguy
w00tkiller wrote:like the color, hate the design. pass.

WRONG.

This shirt kicks all the ass, got mine. Also, I'm very happy that "Super power" black shirt didn't win.

yaaaaaaa for justice.

melodywhore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melodywhore
crunchyLadybug wrote:You are correct, I am drunk and I used the wrong word. I was expecting a correction and I am happy to see you oblidge...

this is definitely the shirt to buy if you're intoxicated.

my woot list:
6/20/07 - Refurbished Ear Wax Collector
7/16/07 - Shiny 8.1 MP Samsung Digimax
5/28/08 - (2) 2GB MicroSD inflanagastion chamber
11/20/08 - three false sense of security ipod locks
4/9/09 - apple 8GB 4th gen ipod nano (black)

dolusocculi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolusocculi

That trajectory is not realistic. It should be a parabola.

ekowalski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ekowalski
chemwolf wrote:Still no 3X, this is a waste of time.

not everyone wears triple extra large...lulz.

sarahr84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sarahr84

congrats jamescho84, i really liked this one

hydrosan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hydrosan

Cape does not enable user to fly.

pooslinger900

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pooslinger900

I have been waiting and hoping this shirt made it to be made!!! and FINALLY... my first woot!!!!! YEAH!!! GO WOOT!!!!

wdance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wdance

Just wanted to say congrats to jamescho84. Solid design work, I look forward to seeing what you come up with for future derbies.

I hope to see a lot more shirts that are real original or something like that... I like a lot of the other designs (I really liked the duct tape design) but it’s nice to see “unique” shirts up on woot, shirts that don’t have look a likes on other sites or in stores. I know some of the other designs in the derby were very good, and I actually liked some a little better than this one. However some of the more popular designs I could find a nearly identical shirt at a number of different places. I think this shirt accomplishes the goal of the derby in true fashion and fits woot appropriately. That’s just my opinion, and I’m just elaborately saying congrats to jamescho84.

BigB905

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigB905

I hate the Derby.

rundrk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rundrk

props for the original design, even if i don't like it much for me

hiirocklo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hiirocklo

awesome awesome i am very happy i wooted!

ragefear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ragefear

oh Im so in for one of these, perfect to wear at the children's hospital I x-ray kids at! HAHAHA!

boogsbass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogsbass

I for one thought this was the best so far this week! Loved it and got it!

Don Green

boogsbass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boogsbass

I for one thought this was the best so far this week! Loved it and got it!

Don Green

crunchyLadybug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crunchyLadybug

this is definitely the shirt to buy if you're intoxicated.

I am sober now and I still like it :-)

Tparks3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tparks3

Missed it

Mattiekrome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mattiekrome

Nice design. I didn't order one, because it's just not my style, but its evident the artist put some time + effort into it.

Bottom line is that its sold out, so in shirt.woot's eyes, the shirt did exactly what they wanted it to do

Been sooooo long since I wooted

clockworkgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clockworkgreen

1000 Woots.

Just wanted to mention that to all the haters.

5 craps, 11 wines, 4 shirts, 3 woots.

cmiohio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmiohio
felixguy wrote:WRONG.

This shirt kicks all the ass, got mine. Also, I'm very happy that "Super power" black shirt didn't win.

yaaaaaaa for justice.

Wrong
this shirt is junk and dint win.

tendollatees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tendollatees

this shirt popped my woot.cherry

unixrab

quality posts: 10 Private Messages unixrab
felixguy wrote:WRONG.

WRONG. Super Power *DID* win... catch up will ya? It's just that here @ Shirt.woot whiners can be winners too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bags of Crap = 3 ------> woot 3.0 is DEAD!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hotcha42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotcha42

Woooo! Nice job, Cho! 1000 gone by 9 am EST...why I'm personally delighted by this, I have no idea.

Cho is taking that comment and wiping his butt with it.

coffee -> nose

clockworkgreen

unixrab wrote:WRONG. Super Power *DID* win... catch up will ya? It's just that here @ Shirt.woot whiners can be winners too.

Cho is taking that comment and wiping his butt with it.

bagbiter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bagbiter

ATTENTION WOOTERS:

Woot! Shirt Derby #4 "First Loser"

White Ribbon winners! Silver Medalists! Two star restaraunts! This derby should be just good enough for you! This week, design an original shirt with a second place theme........ fill in witty/nerdy description of the derby here (i need to get some coffee before i am that witty).

TALK ABOUT BALLOONS I COMMAND IT
-XVI

clubhubie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clubhubie
jtoc wrote:Super Power wasn't! Ha Ha

Seriously ! Where's the feet? happened to Super Power? I may be blind, but it won by 1 vote. Some may want to count the vote on the second design/color by "Reality" but those votes would be skewed as the same people who voted for this 1st design/color scheme could vote for the eventual winning design.

Thus Vote Fraud.

This is schenanigans. At a minimum BOTH shirts should of been offered. I am truly disappointed in how this played out. I guess I'll submit the same design on 5 color shirts so that the measely 100 people who like it can vote 5 times each and give me a total of 500 votes. B.F'ING.S!

jcadieux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcadieux

Congradulations to Cho for the win. According to the stats you brought a lot of wooters out to buy their first shirt.

hotcha42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotcha42
clubhubie wrote:Thus Vote Fraud.

Or, you know, a copyright infringement issue.

CelticWabbit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CelticWabbit
unixrab wrote:WRONG. Super Power *DID* win... catch up will ya? It's just that here @ Shirt.woot whiners can be winners too.

Oh come now. I'm sure you can be a whiner anywhere you want.

muellerju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muellerju

To the guy with the comment about girls and woot shirts, I would just like to say the couple shirts I have are liked by the girls I know quite well. All depends on what shirt you buy.

Plus I love American Apparel shirts...

Toys4Tommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toys4Tommy

Yes, the Super Stand-by shirt had the most votes. But woot just wanted to spare y'all the embarrassment of wearing the butt ugly stupid thing.

Although I do feel bad for unixrab, who wants it because it's butt ugly and stupid.

In fact, I feel so bad, I would be willing to send, for free, my Thinkgeek glow-in-the-dark stand-by button shirt to him. I'd even paint "Super" on it with white silk screen ink. But only if he would then post a photo of him wearing it, holding a sign saying "not samryan."

joypunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joypunk

So.... how exactly is the Woot Wage calculated? You'd think multiplying 1000 times a combination of $10 and $15 (depending on shipping method) would result in a nice, round number... not $1496.71.

joypunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joypunk

Nevermind. The Wikipedia knows all.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woot.com

"'Woot Wage' (a calculation of how much revenue Woot made per hour based on the order pace)"

Toys4Tommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toys4Tommy

While I like the cho shirt, I liked these even better:
- Super Pickle (I really wanted this to win.)
- Dead Superhero
- Superhero Checklist
- Frog Rain Maker (Even though it's an obvious copy of that time Thor got turned into a frog. No, really.)
- Super Card Trick Man (How Ambidextrous man garnered more votes is a mystery that can never be explained.)
- Cheesepuff Man (Again, how could something so cool get so few votes?)
- Webs (Just plain looks cool. Great colors.)

Special thanks to the 39 people who voted for Ambidextrous Man! Truly 39 more than I expected. (Or deserved, for that matter.)

clockworkgreen

I'm glad the Cho shirt "won" (aside from the ballot box stuffing for a tie), but it wasn't even my favorite of his this week. I'd have bought the superhero windtunnel at 1:00:01 if it won.